Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Mini-Update: Release Date

Altos has posted a mini-update on Discord about the expected release date:

The answer at the moment is: hopefully before the end of this month.
That's the bare minimum time I need. I'll be trying my best to hit that target but I'm no where near confident enough to put an exact date on it yet. There are a few parts to the update, which I consider essential, where I still haven't fully worked out how everything fits together. Until I know exactly how long those scenes will take I can't give a release date.
After this version (where I finish establishing chapter 2) I'll be holding a poll between: Priti, Liz, Faye, Alice and the Twins and then I'll be making the punishment system / in depth storylines for each of them in the order decided by the poll.

I'm sure there will be the usual complaints about delays or how Altos is cheating is patreons or whatever. But I think most people here know two things by now: firstly, Altos is often a little optimistic about his estimated timescales. But more importantly, we also know that the end result is going to be worth the wait.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Mini-Update: Release Date

Altos has posted a mini-update on Discord about the expected release date:

The answer at the moment is: hopefully before the end of this month.
That's the bare minimum time I need. I'll be trying my best to hit that target but I'm no where near confident enough to put an exact date on it yet. There are a few parts to the update, which I consider essential, where I still haven't fully worked out how everything fits together. Until I know exactly how long those scenes will take I can't give a release date.
After this version (where I finish establishing chapter 2) I'll be holding a poll between: Priti, Liz, Faye, Alice and the Twins and then I'll be making the punishment system / in depth storylines for each of them in the order decided by the poll.

I'm sure there will be the usual complaints about delays or how Altos is cheating is patreons or whatever. But I think most people here know two things by now: firstly, Altos is often a little optimistic about his estimated timescales. But more importantly, we also know that the end result is going to be worth the wait.
This one is for AltosandHerdone ;)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It has always been worth the wait so far. Not that I want to wait lol
That is the funny thing about being with a game during the ride. On the one hand we crave having the finished game in our hands to just play it as it was meant to be played. On the other hand, here you have suspense, apprehension, wins and losses with good or bad, long or short updates, ...

Delandpete

Mar 3, 2020
My own personal ranking would be Faye, Liz, Priti, Twins, Alice.

Im guessing the community at large is going to vote Priti, Twins, Alice, Liz, Faye.

Kinda always feel Im in the vast minority with a small boob preference, so my thinking is the larger breasted girls get more votes, and that Pritis uniqueness and likeability will make her a shoo in for the top spot.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

Im guessing the community at large is going to vote Priti, Twins, Alice, Liz, Faye.

Kinda always feel Im in the vast minority with a small boob preference, so my thinking is the larger breasted girls get more votes, and that Pritis uniqueness and likeability will make her a shoo in for the top spot.
My personal preference would be Twins, Liz, Faye, Priti, Twins, Liz, Faye, Priti, Twins, Liz, Faye, Priti, Twins, Liz, Faye, Priti, Twins, Liz, Faye, Priti, Twins, Liz, Faye, Priti, Twins, Liz, Faye, Priti, Twins, Liz, Faye, Priti, Twins, Liz, Faye, Priti, Twins, Liz, Faye, Priti, Alice ;)

My guess is just as good as yours on how the community will decide though. But I am priti certain that Liz will be ahead of Alice.

Reactions: TheDevian

Amolith

Oct 28, 2018

Priti is one of my favourites, but not for her boobs. Her looks in general don't match my personal preferences, but I love how naive, brightful and pure she is. I need to ruin her.

Reactions: Suppaliliuma

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019

My preference; Faye,Twins,Alice,Liz then Priti. I have gone for who I think needs the update more and then continued from there. I don't see any quest lines being completely over with these character updates so I think we should introduce new characters first. My fav girls in general out of these are Liz, Priti, Alice, Twins and Faye. Out of curiosity seems a few people are shitting on Alice is this because you don't like her boobs or because you don't like her character and if it is the character why do you hate her?

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
My actual symphathie ranking : Rachel (she´s simply to cute as P.E.T.), Priti (nearly lovable as Rachel), Nina, Amy and Faye equally, Emily and Lucy, all other girls equal on 6th place.

The ranking as most spankables are: 1.Donna, 2.Cassadra/Sally/Claire, 3.Maxine , 4.Faye, 5.Emily, 6.Amy, 7.Twins, 8.Charlotte, 9.Alice, 10. all others excepting Ruth, but would like to see her sometime added as spanker in future.

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019

I am with you 100%. Just as you, I am on the small boobs train and wish we would win sometime. Rachel is literally 80% of the game for me as I generally fastforward thru large boob content. I'd literally kill for Susan Chang content, yes I said KILL. Faye yes, but first I'd like few hours of content with: Charlotte, Emily, Nina, Liz then Faye, twins... Twins make the list because they are twins not because of the balloons. Alice is not making my list even as a last spot lol, I banished her to the Roth/Sally/Trixie/Kate club (avoid if possible). The day Sally stops showing up for punishments is the day the game reaches new high for me. For me, Sally ruins every punishment by participating or by just standing there. I absolutely hate her! Sally getting involved/undressing during Rachel's punishment was the most upsetting part of the game. If the devs conveniently place a gun in my top desk drawer Sally would be the first one to leave the game permanently, no regrets :)
I understand that the game is not made to suite my taste and that the balloon tits are selling well so I will take anything I can get with few models that look amazing and ignore the rest :) Despite the melons flopping around every corner this is still the best game here and I wish the devs all the best with the future game development!!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Good girl? GOOD GIRL? That one is throwing paper around the classroom! Without any regard for my life, health and safety!!!
YEAH! Someone could have gotten a paper cut, and it could have gotten infected and they could have died! Just like in that Weird Al song (Everything You Know Is Wrong)! It's not like he would just make something up for a song! She must be punished to save us all!!! :eek:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes