Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
I have to rank Priti, Liz, Faye, Alice and the Twins?

I mean, I kind of love them all, but I suppose I would go with
Priti, Faye, Liz, the Twins, and then Alice...

I have a soft spot for Priti, and want more story content with corruption of that innocent beauty. Besides, she's been behaving so badly of late, she really could use a firm hand.
I like the "misunderstanding" nudist thing that the headmaster has going with Faye, so hopefully more of her story would fill that out. Also, Faye is kind of the poster child for difficulty in progressing my "grades" stat so I hope leveling her up could make her focus on her studies and improve grade progression overall. (by diminishing the daily backslide)
Exhibitionism is fun, and I like the idea that Liz could force the headmaster to get creative with public nudity punishments. She would rate higher, but I'm not sure that in-office private spankings would have much effect on her so it would have to be handled properly.
The Twins are great, and I assume that the events that lead them to their punishments would be failed pranks that could be quite enjoyable to see them plan, and the headmaster subvert. They would be higher in the list, but I feel that their turn will require more work and more complicated poses and renders, so their arc will make a longer delay before the progress comes out. You will come eventually, of course, as I fear synchronized spankings won't ever be an Olympic event if we never try it in the first place.
Alice... Sorry babe, someone had to be at the bottom of my list, and this time is was you. And I hate to admit it, but I kind of don't want to spank you, not that I don't think you could take it, but I figure your lower back is going to be in so much pain a year from now that anything I do would seem like amateur hour.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I have to rank Priti, Liz, Faye, Alice and the Twins?

I mean, I kind of love them all, but I suppose I would go with
Priti, Faye, Liz, the Twins, and then Alice...

I have a soft spot for Priti, and want more story content with corruption of that innocent beauty. Besides, she's been behaving so badly of late, she really could use a firm hand.
I like the "misunderstanding" nudist thing that the headmaster has going with Faye, so hopefully more of her story would fill that out. Also, Faye is kind of the poster child for difficulty in progressing my "grades" stat so I hope leveling her up could make her focus on her studies and improve grade progression overall. (by diminishing the daily backslide)
Exhibitionism is fun, and I like the idea that Liz could force the headmaster to get creative with public nudity punishments. She would rate higher, but I'm not sure that in-office private spankings would have much effect on her so it would have to be handled properly.
The Twins are great, and I assume that the events that lead them to their punishments would be failed pranks that could be quite enjoyable to see them plan, and the headmaster subvert. They would be higher in the list, but I feel that their turn will require more work and more complicated poses and renders, so their arc will make a longer delay before the progress comes out. You will come eventually, of course, as I fear synchronized spankings won't ever be an Olympic event if we never try it in the first place.
Alice... Sorry babe, someone had to be at the bottom of my list, and this time is was you. And I hate to admit it, but I kind of don't want to spank you, not that I don't think you could take it, but I figure your lower back is going to be in so much pain a year from now that anything I do would seem like amateur hour.
If I am not mistaken, the accidental nudist was Emily, not Faye.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I am with you 100%. Just as you, I am on the small boobs train and wish we would win sometime. Rachel is literally 80% of the game for me as I generally fastforward thru large boob content. I'd literally kill for Susan Chang content, yes I said KILL. Faye yes, but first I'd like few hours of content with: Charlotte, Emily, Nina, Liz then Faye, twins... Twins make the list because they are twins not because of the balloons. Alice is not making my list even as a last spot lol, I banished her to the Roth/Sally/Trixie/Kate club (avoid if possible). The day Sally stops showing up for punishments is the day the game reaches new high for me. For me, Sally ruins every punishment by participating or by just standing there. I absolutely hate her! Sally getting involved/undressing during Rachel's punishment was the most upsetting part of the game. If the devs conveniently place a gun in my top desk drawer Sally would be the first one to leave the game permanently, no regrets :)
I understand that the game is not made to suite my taste and that the balloon tits are selling well so I will take anything I can get with few models that look amazing and ignore the rest :) Despite the melons flopping around every corner this is still the best game here and I wish the devs all the best with the future game development!!
I get you. I like boobs in general as long as I like how they look. Small boobs are perky and cute but big boobs can do certain things smaller ones can't. Both have there appeal and I haven't really seen a pair I don't like although I'm not a huge fan of wrinkly saggy tits but I don't think many people like that until there at an age where they probably can't get anyone younger.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Reactions: Antwit

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
How far off is the next update, don't remember much of the last update, might have to do a new playthrough.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
I'm 100% the opposite. Dicking down lesbians is kinda gross and I sincerely hope that doesn't end up happening with Debbie. Or at least it's optional.
For some reason, I got the impression Debbie was Bi. It's been a while, but I thought she mentioned that she "didn't mind guys" or something along those lines.

Anyway, it would be nice if it happens, but not a gamebreaker if it doesn't.

My pick for more content would be Rachael. Gotta work towards giving my pet the attention she desires and deserves.

Beyond that, the twins would be fun. Plus, I'm kind of hoping to bringing Maxine down a peg or two.

:cool: Eric Grey

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
For some reason, I got the impression Debbie was Bi.
I got the impression that she is lesbian BUT the Headmaster is slowly turning her bi. She's never been interested in men before but he is proving to be fun and interesting enough to make her curious.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
If a guy sucks my cock, that does not make me gay, nor bi, being a lesbian means you are sexually attracted to females, how many lesbians actually tried guys and then decided they did not like men, or gay men and women.

Who you fuck, and who you are attracted to are two different things.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
I got the impression that she is lesbian BUT the Headmaster is slowly turning her bi. She's never been interested in men before but he is proving to be fun and interesting enough to make her curious.
Eh, I probably mis-remembered it. They say memory is the second thing to go. Don't remember what the first thing is.

:cool: Eric Grey

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
Not a big Rachel fan but I'm digging where it's going from the looks of those previews. Glad to see the focus on Lucy starting to come to fruition too.

Missed all the ranking fun but:
A: Priti, Lucy, Emily, Charlotte
B: Debbie, Nina, Liz, Maxine, Twins, Donna, Faye, April
C: Rachel, Amy, Cassandra, Alice

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Antwit

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Hmm,?
I´m thinking Liz is actually more a F - than a B - student , in reflection on her history :oops: and the level of her other school achievements will not get better untill the coming "big test"( Ruth demanded all girls getting top notes ) ! :geek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
But reflected to her look and spankability I would give her at least C+ ,
Ok you convinced me giving her a: B- ;):LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes