TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It's less about breast size and more about redheads. And when you make them twins as well? That's damn near impossible to resist.

The big thing missing from the roster at present is an East Asian girl. I'm pretty surprised by that absence. Prof. Chang is a hot, amoral scientist so she's pretty close to perfect already, but while she'd make a great co-conspirator it's nowhere near the same as a student.

Shape matters so much more than size. Too big is just about as bad as too small, something too many games ignore with their giant, grossly distorted breasts. I'd say that the ideal is probably a well-proportioned C cup. Perky and well-shaped but large enough to fill out a top and have nice cleavage.
Yeah, redheads are generally the best, no doubt about it. Just based on that it would only be between them (probably Mary) with Priti close behind, but I factor in everything, and that means Liz takes the lead due to her kink. ;)

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Preview Pictures... Converted to jpeg

For anyone who is still having issues viewing the preview pictures, I've converted them to jpeg format. See below for the next batch. (I posted the first ones here.) Looks like Miss Potts is finally getting to spank the twins, and Rachel is... er... "helping" with an inspection of Alice. Enjoy! :D

HM_v10_preview_30.jpg
HM_v10_preview_19.jpg
HM_v10_preview_23.jpg
HM_v10_preview_25.jpg
HM_v10_preview_24.jpg

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Preview Pictures... Converted to jpeg

For anyone who is still having issues viewing the preview pictures, I've converted them to jpeg format. See below for the next batch. (I posted the first ones here.) Looks like Miss Potts is finally getting to spank the twins, and Rachel is... er... "helping" with an inspection of Alice. Enjoy! :D
Helping ...riiiiight...

• Haha
Reactions: Antwit and Phil5k

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
My own personal ranking would be Liz, Twins, Faye, Priti, Alice. Liz since she needs more content. Twins - redheads enough said. Faye- I'm not sure what to do about Faye, sure she is a slacker but that got taken care of, the other girls picking on her keeps me for wanting to punish her too.

Reactions: TheDevian

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
They are in webp format, so you cannot open them in some image applications. You can open them in Google Chrome though.

Edited to say that I was able to open them up in Windows Photo viewer. (windows 10). My default viewer, InfraView would not open them.

:cool: Eric Grey
Hint: better download + install + use Irfanview + from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it´s better than any Windows original viewers or other apps :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: EricGrey

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
Missed out Olivia, Ada and Harriet
Shit you're totally right. The end of the month can't come soon enough. Just shows you how long it's been since my last full playthrough...end of Dec...Still feel like there hasn't been enough content to fully rank them, but I'm meh about Ada and Harriet, but think Olivia has a lot of potential. The first classroom scene (depending on your interactions with her earlier) is one of my favorites.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Not to flog a dead horse, but for clarification...

snip...
At least that would make for an, ehm, interesting shape. Not sure how I would handle that ;)
A wine glass is the round one, deeper than a champagne glass. The long skinny glass many use for wine is called a "Flute".

Surely a Brandy glass would be better sized.
I'll give you the brandy snifter size as long as they're firm.:sneaky:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
A wine glass is the round one, deeper than a champagne glass. The long skinny glass many use for wine is called a "Flute".
Maybe this is different in different countries, but I didn't refer to size, width or depth but more to the narrowing of the glass at the top.

• Thinking Face

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Maybe this is different in different countries, but I didn't refer to size, width or depth but more to the narrowing of the glass at the top.
That's the flute... But I suppose the classic wine glass has fallen out of fashion.

1615202683213.png 1615202949189.png

So I guess Champaign glasses will do.

1615202802942.png

But I was talking volume rather than the particular shape. Except the flute.... that would just be weird. :rolleyes:

• Haha

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Considering the current discussion, I felt the need to share the following custom image... :ROFLMAO:

Lucy_Alice_Twins_Rachel.jpg

Incidentally, the origin of the whole "glass shaped like a woman's breast" apparently refers to the champagne coupe style glass, which rumor says was . However, this wasn't a new idea: the ancient Greeks actually had a shaped like a woman's breast.

I wonder if the Headmaster could do a lesson on this at some point? :D

doctorpinch

Dec 19, 2017
Considering the current discussion, I felt the need to share the following custom image... :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1073974

Incidentally, the origin of the whole "glass shaped like a woman's breast" apparently refers to the champagne coupe style glass, which rumor says was . However, this wasn't a new idea: the ancient Greeks actually had a shaped like a woman's breast.

I wonder if the Headmaster could do a lesson on this at some point? :D
Thanks for sharing!!!!

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Version 10 Previews (Final part)

Here are the last preview pictures, converted to jpeg for anyone who was having difficulties. As you can see, it looks like we are finally getting into the locker rooms.

And Amy is showing that she has science on her side, as she shows off a pair of zilirin's perfect boobs. Clearly Altos pays attention to his science! :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes