tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Yeah, redheads are generally the best, no doubt about it. Just based on that it would only be between them (probably Mary) with Priti close behind, but I factor in everything, and that means Liz takes the lead due to her kink. ;)
I couldn't agree more.... (y) However it was a Redhead that cleaned me out once.......:eek:o_O:poop:
Cant wait for this update to drop it looks exciting...........

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
Version 10 Previews (Final part)

Here are the last preview pictures, converted to jpeg for anyone who was having difficulties. As you can see, it looks like we are finally getting into the locker rooms.

And Amy is showing that she has science on her side, as she shows off a pair of zilirin's perfect boobs. Clearly Altos pays attention to his science! :D

View attachment 1078891
View attachment 1078892
View attachment 1078890
View attachment 1078888
View attachment 1078889
Finally, my head-pat fetish is being catered to.

funzzzone

Feb 3, 2021
So I got the chastity belt on Amy and failed with one point, now I can't get her back to my office?
Is there something one can do to get a second shot at it?

Joe9ty

Jun 18, 2020
I've seen a lot of discussion on here about Debbie, who's probably my favourite character and although sexy there are a couple that are sexier. Big Boobs, a tan and long hair for the most part fits my tastes, although I do like Cassandra, or should I say I really want to see her get spanked and brought to the Head Master's heel. Hopefully there are plans for that and to get Debbie to open up to the Headmaster as he bestows more authority to Debbie she'll reward him by offering to serve him how he likes. I'd also like to see a revision to the punishment outfits which help identify persistent offenders. Put simply this would be the girls who misbehave made to wear nylon stockings and no panties to identify 'mis-behavers' better so teachers were applying a consistent approach. This could include a fun piece of dialogue between HM and Ruth whereby the HM defeats Ruth's objection by citing the fact Ruth wears stockings and therefor it's complete double standards to say it would be inappropriate for the girls to wear them around school when she is....Just a thought :p

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
So I got the chastity belt on Amy and failed with one point, now I can't get her back to my office?
Is there something one can do to get a second shot at it?
With the chastity belt on she will come back to you every day after school. You need to keep it on her for the full duration of the punishment. Then you can get her back to the office when she runs in the hall to complete the level up.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I've seen a lot of discussion on here about Debbie, who's probably my favourite character and although sexy there are a couple that are sexier. Big Boobs, a tan and long hair for the most part fits my tastes, although I do like Cassandra, or should I say I really want to see her get spanked and brought to the Head Master's heel. Hopefully there are plans for that and to get Debbie to open up to the Headmaster as he bestows more authority to Debbie she'll reward him by offering to serve him how he likes. I'd also like to see a revision to the punishment outfits which help identify persistent offenders. Put simply this would be the girls who misbehave made to wear nylon stockings and no panties to identify 'mis-behavers' better so teachers were applying a consistent approach. This could include a fun piece of dialogue between HM and Ruth whereby the HM defeats Ruth's objection by citing the fact Ruth wears stockings and therefor it's complete double standards to say it would be inappropriate for the girls to wear them around school when she is....Just a thought :p
While something along those lines certainly could be fun, I see a problem with rendering every scene a (huge) couple of times to account for the different possibilities of who is a repeat offender and who isn't.

MisterPervy

Feb 1, 2018
I sometimes suffer from bad keystrokes as well, but I can attribute this to having too much to drink.

On topic though, very eager to see this next update. Looks very promising!

Reactions: eball360
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes