Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
What's the difference between taking the girl from Miss Swallows vs not taking her? Also what is the difference in outcomes between giving the one new girl (can't remember her name) special treatment?
1. for Zoe, the girl Miss Swallows talks about, you HAVE to take her. If you refuse her, nrxt day you get a call from MyKock saying you will take her.
2.Two new girls joined SLAG - Ada and Olivia) I am assuming you are talking about Olivia's first class.

If you let her off, you will get +2 popularity but -4 discipline. If you make her show you her breasts, you will get -2 popularity but +4 discipline.

Reactions: TheDevian

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Also the outcomes of putting Maxine in her place vs humoring her?

If you humor her, you will get +2 popularity but -2 discipline.

If you decide to put her in her place, you will inspect her underwear. You can decide whether to continue masturbating during the inspection or not. You then decide whether to let her off with a warning or confiscate her underwear.

If you give her a warning, you will get +3 discipline (regardless of whether you are masturbating or not).

If you confiscate her underwear, then you will get +2 discipline and -2 popularity if you are not masturbating. If you are masturbating, you get to see a funny scene but you will get +2 discipline and -5 popularity

I don't believe there are any other flags here.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
If you humor her, you will get +2 popularity but -2 discipline.

If you decide to put her in her place, you will inspect her underwear. You can decide whether to continue masturbating during the inspection or not. You then decide whether to let her off with a warning or confiscate her underwear.

If you give her a warning, you will get +3 discipline (regardless of whether you are masturbating or not).

If you confiscate her underwear, then you will get +2 discipline and -2 popularity if you are not masturbating. If you are masturbating, you get to see a funny scene but you will get +2 discipline and -5 popularity

I don't believe there are any other flags here.
At this point as long as you aren't near zero pop or are willing to farm pop for a bit the best case is pure deprevity and the worse is skipping the scene. Yes I said farm but there is also a cheat menu so you can just give yourself the points as well.

Amolith

Oct 28, 2018
A lot of games have their releases delayed quite often. Are you guys confident in this version to be released on the expected day? I hope so, I love this game

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Current mood: Anxious, nervous and excited like Amy waiting outside the Headmaster's door for her punishment!

I wish AltosandHerdone would already be done with the edging, but I also know the wait will be worth the "release"!

These last few days after an official announcement have the same feeling to them that you get when you have a full bladder you have been holding on to, and you enter a restroom ... those last few seconds are way harder than the hours preceding them....

Maybe Ms. Chang can hack into the Dev system and get something out sooner... I'll even get her a 3D Printer for her efforts :love:

• Haha

Meerjungfrau

Jan 29, 2019
You mean the one with the chastity underwear? The end auto-triggers when you keep denying her pleas..
It didnt for me. I just sometimes get a classroom event with her:
"It looks like Amy is suffering with those chastity Panties on. Dont worry, Amy. I wont keep you waiting too long and i make sure ill do something special for you once the punishment is over."

But i have no further way to interact with her.

She doesnt show up at my office and the 7 days have passed a long time ago.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
It didnt for me. I just sometimes get a classroom event with her:
"It looks like Amy is suffering with those chastity Panties on. Dont worry, Amy. I wont keep you waiting too long and i make sure ill do something special for you once the punishment is over."

But i have no further way to interact with her.

She doesnt show up at my office and the 7 days have passed a long time ago.
You need to stop fucking her and just allow to wear the belt for 7 days!!!

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
  • Didnt fuck her even once. I let her wear the belt for 7 days and nothing happened.
So you gave her the panties
Then spied on the shower for a Debbie and Amy scene
Then resisted her attempts to:

1. Take them off
  2. Take them off and she will show her boobs
  3. Take them off and she will jerk you off
  4. Take them off and she will suck you
  5. Take them off and she will fuck you

Have you done all the steps in yellow?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Um technically you don't fuck Amy, you fuck her in the ass, but more to the point you also have to have Amy's mag for the final bit of embarrassment.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
So you gave her the panties
Then spied on the shower for a Debbie and Amy scene
Then resisted her attempts to:

1. Take them off
  2. Take them off and she will show her boobs
  3. Take them off and she will jerk you off
  4. Take them off and she will suck you
  5. Take them off and she will fuck you

Have you done all the steps in yellow?
Yes I did but you still have to wait a full 7 days to finish the "quest". People are posting because they do all those listed bits in a 7 day time frame then expect it to be over. It takes 2 weeks to complete it all if you give in to all the temptations in the first week.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes