Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I am not holding a grudge against you, not in the sleighest, I have no idea what he did.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
What exactly do you want me to do about the leaks Havik? What did Runey do about it that was so effective? I have already asked people here not to share the beta. It seems unfair to hold a grudge against me about this.
Probably a custom renpy rpyc encryption that implemented a front door password so you would have to first decrypt the rpyc then find the password which can be pretty impossible if you lock the password clearance to three different files using date checks. Look up anything on how to encrypt python files and it's in the first few steps. There are decrypters made for it already but they aren't as easy or as effective as unren.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
There are two new students in the next update although neither is a new character. Both have been in the character log for several updates now. I'm only delivering what was promised previously and setting up for content down the line. Also, neither character actually gets much screen time and the focus, as always, is on existing characters. Lucy, Amy, Rachel, Debbie, Samantha, the twins and Miss Potts are the ones with actual progress.
I've got one more girl after that to introduce for chapter 2, Zoe, the new antagonist who I've been building up to. After that, there probably won't be any new girls for while and I'll work my way through the existing characters' stories in the order decided by patrons.
I´m so curious what will happen to and with Zoe :D:love:;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What exactly do you want me to do about the leaks Havik? What did Runey do about it that was so effective? I have already asked people here not to share the beta. It seems unfair to hold a grudge against me about this.
Well, as far as I know, Runey only prevents his alphas and betas from leaking simply by asking people not to. Most of the time it works, but not always.
Also as far as I know, we have not seen a beta or alpha leak of this game often either though, so I have no clue. Especially since at the time, he bitched about bonus stuff, not the game.
I am not holding a grudge against you, not in the sleighest, I have no idea what he did.
By not supporting them, solely due to what other people do, yes, yes you are holding it against them. That is punishing them for something they are not doing. The problem is that at least in my mind, the idea is to support the project and the devs you like, not to get free stuff or get it early. Bonuses are nice, but not the point.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
I think that Lucy needs a lot of attention also, she seems more than willing while doing house work... :) But for a price of course... Maybe the MC can get some freebee's from her.......
Lucy and Liz... both need more content :love::love::love: I did see in Lucy with the red butt at the house in one of the pics posted here...mmmm.. been waiting for that!

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not that I am complaining, because I rather enjoyed this arc, but I just noticed, isn't that a changing room or shower stall there ...or something? If nothing else, a more secluded corner to hide in? :unsure: Did someone secretly WANT to get caught? I mean, anyone from the other direction could have seen her ass just fine even when Lucy was still there... :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Not that I am complaining, because I rather enjoyed this arc, but I just noticed, isn't that a changing room or shower stall there ...or something? If nothing else, a more secluded corner to hide in? :unsure: Did someone secretly WANT to get caught? I mean, anyone from the other direction could have seen her ass just fine even when Lucy was still there... :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think thats the groundskeeper's hut maybe? I also enjoy this arc.. waiting for the nudist area to open up .. hubba hubba!

• Haha

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
No, I am talking about the game.

I supported Runey of Harem Hotel for over a year for 10 bucks a month, in return we got access to beta builds, early info, and previews, and for that time only once was there a leak and Runey did something quickly about it, we supported him, he asked us to respect his work and no leak shit because he only wanted people to see his best work, and we didn't leak, and that was the point of supporting his game, we got stuff before others, and he got to live off our money.

Altos has chosen not to, and after I think it was 8 months of supporting this game I gave up because sadly we are in a world now where people need likes to feel accepted, and it is tied to their self-worth, and within minutes of anything Altos posted, 2 users who have a sad need for said likes would leak everything, so I decided if the only benefit to supporting the dev was a good feeling, and nothing special because people needed to be validated with likes so they fucked over fellow patrons, I decided to stop.
Hold on I am missing a point here: you like the game, you support the game (give money), then the release happens and you get it, someone unrelated to you leaks the release to the pirate website also not related to you and that somehow affects you?
I am sorry but I don't understand your point. Are you supporting the devs because you like the game and respect their time or you are supporting the devs just so you can have something no one else in the world has for a week? (many other supporters have it too but for the sake of the argument...) Funny you mention that those leaks are there so people get likes (to validate their existence) where the way I see it you quit your support because you are the one who does not get to feel as a special snowflake for a week. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Those leaks are important to people who are not able to support the game.

Disclosure: I am not a supporter of this game because much of the content I want to see/play is not in the game yet. Once all A cup girls are fully implemented, nude beach is open, damn Sally is out from MC's office for good... I will definitely reconsider as the game will reach a playable level for me. I said this before: I know game is not made to fit my taste so I will not bitch to a dev to hurry up with the content I care about (A cups don't sell balloons do, I get it). I simply wait and if it ever gets there I will hop on the support train regardless of who leaks what.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Hold on I am missing a point here: you like the game, you support the game (give money), then the release happens and you get it, someone unrelated to you leaks the release to the pirate website also not related to you and that somehow affects you?
I am sorry but I don't understand your point. Are you supporting the devs because you like the game and respect their time or you are supporting the devs just so you can have something no one else in the world has for a week? (many other supporters have it too but for the sake of the argument...) Funny you mention that those leaks are there so people get likes (to validate their existence) where the way I see it you quit your support because you are the one who does not get to feel as a special snowflake for a week. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Those leaks are important to people who are not able to support the game.

Disclosure: I am not a supporter of this game because much of the content I want to see/play is not in the game yet. Once all A cup girls are fully implemented, nude beach is open, damn Sally is out from MC's office for good... I will definitely reconsider as the game will reach a playable level for me. I said this before: I know game is not made to fit my taste so I will not bitch to a dev to hurry up with the content I care about (A cups don't sell balloons do, I get it). I simply wait and if it ever gets there I will hop on the support train regardless of who leaks what.
Voting is a thing and if you support the release then you are allowed to vote in the official poles on who gets updated when.

Also not a supporter though this is because I don't have the disposable income (or any income) but I find other ways. I'm preparing for new walkthroughs to be written, making sure my debugging gear is ready and making sure to set aside the time for the release weekend.

TLDR: if what you want isn't there support and vote.

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
Voting is a thing and if you support the release then you are allowed to vote in the official poles on who gets updated when.

Also not a supporter though this is because I don't have the disposable income (or any income) but I find other ways. I'm preparing for new walkthroughs to be written, making sure my debugging gear is ready and making sure to set aside the time for the release weekend.

TLDR: if what you want isn't there support and vote.
Yeah that is not going to work as people who love A cups are always minority to those who like balloon tits. So say I support the game at a $300 a month level (lol not sure what they have) it is not going to count my vote 300 times more than a $1 vote so balloon tits are going to win again and again. That is what majority wants that is where the dev should be. Here and there dev tosses a bone to us and yay thank you but the game is a far cry from ideal for me. AGAIN: I understand the game is not made for me! If it was Donna/Liz would have the biggest tiddies in the game. Supporting and voting is simply not an option because I don't stand a chance not in a 1000 years. I will definitely support the game once it has content I look for. Concept is there, story is there, renders are almost there, promise of great animations is there... just need A cup content and fucking Sally, if not dead, at least out of the office :)

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Yeah that is not going to work as people who love A cups are always minority to those who like balloon tits. So say I support the game at a $300 a month level (lol not sure what they have) it is not going to count my vote 300 times more than a $1 vote so balloon tits are going to win again and again. That is what majority wants that is where the dev should be. Here and there dev tosses a bone to us and yay thank you but the game is a far cry from ideal for me. AGAIN: I understand the game is not made for me! If it was Donna/Liz would have the biggest tiddies in the game. Supporting and voting is simply not an option because I don't stand a chance not in a 1000 years. I will definitely support the game once it has content I look for. Concept is there, story is there, renders are almost there, promise of great animations is there... just need A cup content and fucking Sally, if not dead, at least out of the office :)
First: At $300 a month I am sure that your flat chested woman would be finished by the next update if I had to write the code myself.
Second: we have pole results on here and the ita bitties where in the top 5 repeatedly and we are getting new content for at least one flat. (Rachel)
Third: your looking for excuses so that you can get out of financial commitment while trying to act better than those around you. Simply say you don't have the resources and move on. Your on the internet no one cares about it until you care about it. So just let it go. Generally if you want people to like you than be honest, be open, and accept who you are. If you don't like who you are than write down why, how to fix it, and make a plan. Don't troll around for attention.

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
First: At $300 a month I am sure that your flat chested woman would be finished by the next update if I had to write the code myself.
Second: we have pole results on here and the ita bitties where in the top 5 repeatedly and we are getting new content for at least one flat. (Rachel)
Third: your looking for excuses so that you can get out of financial commitment while trying to act better than those around you. Simply say you don't have the resources and move on. Your on the internet no one cares about it until you care about it. So just let it go. Generally if you want people to like you than be honest, be open, and accept who you are. If you don't like who you are than write down why, how to fix it, and make a plan. Don't troll around for attention.
I see your point and agree, you might misunderstood me so let me try again in less words
I clearly stated that I am currently not supporting the game financially and gave the reason why (as you said honest and open). I shared what type of content I like and gave the game high review even tho the game has lots of girls with balloon tits flopping around. Someone else pointed out that diversity is good and I agree with that as well as one can skip the content you don't care about. Also I clearly said that I know ballooners sell well so I do not blame devs for having them in the game and a lot of people like that so it makes more sense having them than what I would like to see. The issue I have at the moment is that most of the content I have interest in is infested with stuff I don't care about. I said most not all. Get Sally out of the office, simple as that. Make it a choice/achievement so those who want her there they can keep her those who want her out they can kick her out. The game seems to move in that direction so I keep coming back here to check on the progress. I know devs are adding content for Rachel (and there are few in the game already) so YAY!
I am not trolling or trying to upset anyone I said I will support the game once Emily, Rachel, Charlotte, Donna, Nina, Debbie have lots of content on their own (I know there are few solo Rachel and Debbie events - have over 300 in-game days making sure I did not miss any of the events with girls on the list).
Crap this ended up being more words.... sorry

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Oh My!!! what an unpleasant change of tone here... If only we could change the mood...

OH LOOK THERE!!!! Amy and Liz are making out while Liz rides the headmaster's dick and Amy gets fingered by Sally, who is sitting on the headmaster's Face!!!

Ah.. now the world makes sense again!:love::love:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Oh My!!! what an unpleasant change of tone here... If only we could change the mood...

OH LOOK THERE!!!! Amy and Liz are making out while Liz rides the headmaster's dick and Amy gets fingered by Sally, who is sitting on the headmaster's Face!!!

Ah.. now the world makes sense again!:love::love:
But none of them is an A cup. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

• Haha

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Is it just me who is itching to see Debbie and Sally travel to other schools to indoctrinate them in the "new way".. spread the word of the Headmaster's second coming? :unsure::unsure:

PHP is the new PCP!!

* PHP: Pain, Humiliation and Pleasure

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes