notme222

Jul 6, 2021
I'm not trying to call anyone out, but what's the appeal of a pregnancy fetish? Is it "I'm so virile, look what my seed has done!"? Or is it "Now you and I share something forever."? Or something else?

I could see the Headmaster ending up in a relationship with one woman, and her getting pregnant as a result. What I don't see is him knocking up a bunch of girls he's (purportedly) trying to help, and then they graduate and leave.

RCDL

Jan 22, 2020
finished v11 beta and liked it, story progressed well for Cassandra and Debbie, renders are very good, punishment system good, almost everything in general good, wait almost? yes and reason is the feeling when playing, it seems short by the way that the focus was distributed in this update.
There is a game called Fashion Monica Business, which makes small updates every 45/60 days, but with the content separated into small evolutions for several routes, which gives a feeling of greater content and a greater evolution in the story, if you take it the entire game to play, The Headmaster is excellent, but this update felt more of the same, different from the last ones, the focus on Cassandra was great, don't get me wrong, but when looking around, it seemed empty you know? well I don't know it might just be a bad feeling.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
A single small bug happens in linked pictures, when Cassandra has to strip to underwear or has to drop her skirt for body search in private punishments she wears complete school uniform (when breast is inspected by Sally image "cass search_d1_bra.jpg" is shown instead of "cass search_d2_bra.jpg" or "cass search_d3_bra.jpg") . :cool:
That´s the only needed bugfix for 0.11public release from my opinion. ;)
I like this update(y)(y)(y)(y):cool:

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
i went to register so i could comment, only to find out that i already have an account here. holy shit!

anyway thanks i really like this game, been thinking about throwing the devs some bucks

notme222

Jul 6, 2021
The oldest save I have already has Priti's room showing up. That's before the "Reluctant Rebel" quest even shows up in my quest log. Are you sure it's not there?

Seraphi23

Sep 4, 2017
The oldest save I have already has Priti's room showing up. That's before the "Reluctant Rebel" quest even shows up in my quest log. Are you sure it's not there?
I'm sure, no new events in any of the rooms.
My save is old though, from 0.3 version or such. Any way to reset this specific quest?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm sure, no new events in any of the rooms.
My save is old though, from 0.3 version or such. Any way to reset this specific quest?
Yeah, go into the cheat menu, there should be a toggle for most of them.

tpk

Aug 24, 2018
this update wasn't what I expected for Cassandra.

Still love it tho, it definitely made Cassandra interesting.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes