Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Could be worse, DS is pretty haphazard about that in Glamour. Some quest lines will say "Finished for this update," others say nothing, making you think you're missing something. I'm also a little peeved when the label says, "Will be updated next update," for three or four updates.
Lord King is similar as great as it is otherwise. Many quests in the quest log will tell you stuff that won't happen in this version ("Wait for character X to die", "Advance with Y first"). Which all in all isn't too bad, worst that could happen is you give up on one thing you could do - and will do it in the next update.

Reactions: TheDevian

uncle_pervy

May 10, 2020
I've not found any other mention of this, and I'm really not sure if I'm just noticing it myself or I've just ignored it until now, but... in the Meeting Agenda, #3 Uniform Policy declares: "...white blouse, checked shirt..." which should read: ...white blouse, checked skirt...
Thx for the great game, dev.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I have a question, this may have been asked before but I tried to search and found nothing. what Models are being used in this game I really like them and would like to try and make some for myself.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I have a question, this may have been asked before but I tried to search and found nothing. what Models are being used in this game I really like them and would like to try and make some for myself.
i know its done with honey select but not sure on specific stuff
maybe start here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-v1-2-1-0-2-illusion.1317/
The game is made using Play Home, it's not Honey Select but made by the same company.

Snarkfu

Mar 7, 2017
Anyone got any advice for Amy?
Got the pool and the cafe built but on Tuesdays she's still in her running gear, I've completed everything else that I can without finishing her quest-line but I can't seem to do anything else. My diary says to resist taking her panties off for a week but there is literally no other interaction with her other than spying in her room, touching her abs or every so often seeing her in class looking uncomfortable.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Anyone got any advice for Amy?
Got the pool and the cafe built but on Tuesdays she's still in her running gear, I've completed everything else that I can without finishing her quest-line but I can't seem to do anything else. My diary says to resist taking her panties off for a week but there is literally no other interaction with her other than spying in her room, touching her abs or every so often seeing her in class looking uncomfortable.
You have to wait a full week for that, she should come to see you once a day.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes, but the Cassandra punishment stuff is chapter 1. AltosandHerdone has continued to add things to the beginning of the game in the last couple of releases and I was wondering if that will stop now and all new content will be chapter 2 or later.
It really shouldn't be though, Cass's stuff chronologically takes place after Debbie and Rachael. That is chapter 2. Some may overlap, but it just depends on when you do it. That is the thing about a sandbox, you get to pick when you do some things.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Updated Game Guide and Walkthrough - Version 0.11.1 (Patreon Release)

I have updated the Game Guide for versions 0.11beta and 0.11.1. This includes all Cassandra's new content, including her Event Log scenes, a punishment guide to help you raise her to level 5, and a walkthrough for the "Hostess with the Mostess" student quest. It also includes details of Lucy's new maid service event, and her new kind/dominant and romantic/transactional choices.

Sample pages from the guide:

Of course, I should point out that version 0.11.1 hasn't actually leaked here yet. But I suspect it won't be long before it does arrive here. And besides, the guide covers everything in the 0.11 beta version (which is available here), so it will still (hopefully) be useful - particularly anyone having issues with Cassandra's new quest. (Update: Version 11.1 is now available here.)

You can download the new PDF version below, or for more details see my main post here. As always, comments and suggestions are welcome. Hope you find it useful!

Download: Headmaster Game Guide and Walkthrough - Version 0.11.1

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes