T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
Not sure if I was doing anything wrong but on the new version I couldn't seem to get the more recent parts of the Lucy storyline to trigger: I wasn't getting the "award shows up in the mail" event to trigger, despite having the entire reply list otherwise filled out. Does anyone know the criteria that trigger the pyramid award to show up in the mail?

tpk

Aug 24, 2018
I don't know about anyone else but the drama club rehearsal was hilarious.
in general, this game is hilarious, some parts more than others.

there are also some parts that tickle your heart (IMO particularly the part with Nina and her lighter )

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Not sure if I was doing anything wrong but on the new version I couldn't seem to get the more recent parts of the Lucy storyline to trigger: I wasn't getting the "award shows up in the mail" event to trigger, despite having the entire reply list otherwise filled out. Does anyone know the criteria that trigger the pyramid award to show up in the mail?
The trigger is having watched Lucy give you a striptease in the bathroom. Choose the peak on her option after she agrees to clean in the topless apron.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Was there drama club content in the latest update?
If so, I missed it, but I think the comment was referring to the earlier rehearsal which was already in the game. There is a pretty long scene about it, including (of course) Altos and Herdone as played by Mary and Louise.

Reactions: TheDevian

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
If so, I missed it, but I think the comment was referring to the earlier rehearsal which was already in the game. There is a pretty long scene about it, including (of course) Altos and Herdone as played by Mary and Louise.
Yes, I remember it well! That's why I was worried I'd missed a new one by not checking the gym at the right time.

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
Help!! I'm stuck with progress of Miss Potts.
I've already checked here class room daily for weeks.
Somehow the scene where Miss Potts will punish Mary?? will not start??

What do I miss. I've done everything except the Twins story and Miss Potts.

Reactions: catbac

DocSilence

Jan 13, 2018
The Headmaster: Complete Game Guide
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Disclaimer I haven't played your save file yet. Did you check the requirements? You might need to advance a different story path first.

Edit: Having played your save file, I'm confused. I think this might be a bug.

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2021
[/B]AltosandHerdone. I have a few questions before trying the game. Is there any romance or pregnancy in the game? (Especially romance). And can the punishments are avoidable. if yes, are they for all girls. Or the mc can have corrupted, humiliating, dominating relationship with the girls(means no romantic relationship with them)? Would be grateful if you could tell...

Last edited:

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
[/B]AltosandHerdone. I have a few questions before trying the game. Is there any romance or pregnancy in the game? (Especially romance). And can the punishments are avoidable. if yes, are they for all girls. Or the mc can have corrupted, humiliating, dominating relationship with the girls(means no romantic relationship with them)? Would be grateful if you could tell...
Yes to romance (kinda sorta, but with teachers mostly(and one very sexy secretary)) no pregnancy yet. Punishments an manipulation are the 2 methods with which you progress the game. so i wouldn't call them avoidable. again, as many have said this before me, and many will after me, its an excellent game. give it a try

Mar 16, 2021
Yes to romance (kinda sorta, but with teachers mostly(and one very sexy secretary)) no pregnancy yet. Punishments an manipulation are the 2 methods with which you progress the game. so i wouldn't call them avoidable. again, as many have said this before me, and many will after me, its an excellent game. give it a try
Well... from the story(overview) and the ratings, I can already tell it's an excellent game. But the problem is I like romance more than punishments and domination(try to avoid them mostly in vn). So wanted to know if there was any romance in the game(like relationship points... etc)

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Well... from the story(overview) and the ratings, I can already tell it's an excellent game. But the problem is I like romance more than punishments and domination(try to avoid them mostly in vn). So wanted to know if there was any romance in the game(like relationship points... etc)
Nopes the only way to advance the story is to raise the girls to the next level which is done through punishment (pain, humiliation and pleasure)

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes