notme222

Jul 6, 2021
Well... from the story(overview) and the ratings, I can already tell it's an excellent game. But the problem is I like romance more than punishments and domination(try to avoid them mostly in vn). So wanted to know if there was any romance in the game(like relationship points... etc)
This game is awesome, but not really targeted at you. It's for people who like dominant, spanking, enf stuff. Of the stuff I've played I think you would really enjoy Leap of Faith, Avalon, and Young Again.

it's better to punish them till specific score, then push study and gain popularity ?
The most important thing is to ensure discipline is over 20. Once you have it in the mid-20s or higher, then you can mix up your choices.

Tip: Make sure you stop by the dorms on Monday evenings. There's a study group there who you can always choose to help, and it gives a free Grades bonus. And work on Miss Potts story line on other evenings (until you hit the point where you have to wait) as she's a big drag on your scores.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
An observatory is to see things, isn't it? *wink wink nudge nudge know what I mean know what I mean*

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
AltosandHerdone I am curious, are you not concerned of having legal issues in the future by using Illusion software? Or how do you deal with that matter?
As a general rule, Illusion doesn't care about what happens outside of Japan, though it might cause an issue on Steam, not sure. FAKKU tried to cause a stink, because they have the right to distribute one of the versions of Honey Select, but most of us do not use that version, and this is Play Home, not HS anyway.

OmegaZone

Jan 19, 2021
I think I missed something or it's a bug. My understanding is that if you go to the Sports Center Wednesday night you were suppose to trigger a scene about a play?

I never got that. Instead, when I visited during the first week, Lucy was already dressed up as Hermes?

I'm getting this with both the Android and Windows version.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I think I missed something or it's a bug. My understanding is that if you go to the Sports Center Wednesday night you were suppose to trigger a scene about a play?

I never got that. Instead, when I visited during the first week, Lucy was already dressed up as Hermes?

I'm getting this with both the Android and Windows version.
In the early game the girls are just rehearsing there. The full (well, fuller) performance is triggered later.

Feb 5, 2021
Is something being added in v11 public that isn't already in v11 beta? Because v11 beta has already been on this site for quite a while so its essentially public already

• Wow
Reactions: Antwit

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
hmm...somehow i still cant punish cassandra in my office, only in class or public. I already had that problem with 10b, but i thought it would be fixed anyway and focused on the other girls instead...but now only cassandra has locked stuff left.
Most options have only black screens while doing it, the pictures come back between actions, others lead to this:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "monday.rpyc", line 866, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1893, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2535, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 4344, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 79, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1893, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2254, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2261, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1657, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 3531, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 3531, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 298, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1065, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1392, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1671, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1671, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2535, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1592, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2822, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 3070, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 4448, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 4582, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1949, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 3587, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 353, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1121, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 4922, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1429, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 4385, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2225, in script call
  File "Cass_PS.rpyc", line 3431, in script call
  File "intro.rpyc", line 2594, in script
  File "J:\Incoming\TheHeadmaster-0 11Beta-pc\TheHeadmaster-0.11Beta-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 59, in check_infinite_loop
    raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Headmaster 0.11Beta
Fri Jul 30 22:43:32 2021
Rollback or ignore dont work with this error, if i try the game just crash and close.
And no, i never changed any of the files and only copy the save folder from older versions, so there are no leftovers conflicting.

edit:
After testing the other punishments i found out they seem pretty broken.
-Debby couldnt get punished on the lap because every time i clicked it it went to bend over the desk. To my luck she is already my prefect because without the lap its impossible to get enough points to level her up.
-I dont know how i managed to raise Ami as far as she was because it seems impossible to get her humilation points higher than 4.
-Rachel has many missing images if you punish her yourself...since the game crashed a few minutes before by a similar to cassandra infinite loop error and i really lost my will to start it again i cant say if it also fails with the sports teacher.

Summary:
Except for the twins and liz the whole punisment system seems broken by script errors or missing images. Seems like implementing the new ones broke the old ones, please take a look at it AltosandHerdone
I'm not really into the punishments in general, but i hate locked stuff and open quests ^^

Last edited:

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I occasionally wait for public releases in case of major bugs or new content coming in after but as neither is the case I will probably download and play the beta soon.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Shame; I keep hoping that the MC will have more opportunity to sleep with the girls, but so far, it's only the (incredible!) Amy that you can cross that line with. Can't wait for options with Cassandra and some of the others.

Hopefully there will be more obvious creampie dripping scenes too. I get the feeling other people don't care about it as much, but I would LOVE to see that implemented in this game!

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, you can also fuck 2 teachers, get blowjobs from debby and and the slut teach, handjobs from your maid and rachel...it may be a slow burn to actually fuck your students, but its up to you if you have days without cumming ^^

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Well, you can also fuck 2 teachers, get blowjobs from debby and and the slut teach, handjobs from your maid and rachel...it may be a slow burn to actually fuck your students, but its up to you if you have days without cumming ^^
Oh, don't get me wrong; I enjoy the sex scenes with the teachers too, but you can only repeat the scene with one of them, without going into the replay screen, so it kind of breaks the continuity for me. :p

asdfg-79t

May 19, 2021
Shame; I keep hoping that the MC will have more opportunity to sleep with the girls, but so far, it's only the (incredible!) Amy that you can cross that line with. Can't wait for options with Cassandra and some of the others.

Hopefully there will be more obvious creampie dripping scenes too. I get the feeling other people don't care about it as much, but I would LOVE to see that implemented in this game!
be sure to try the xmas special

Reactions: itfod
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes