Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Development Update

Hey guys,

I hope everyone enjoyed the latest update. I'll avoid any spoilers here for those that haven't had the chance to play it yet.

We had a little break last week after the main release, but now it’s time to get straight to work on version 0.12. Priti won our last poll and she will be the star of the next update with her own punishment system (with upgraded animations), as well as an in-depth storyline and lots of character development. That's not all I have planned though. I want to do a big update next, our biggest so far, adding not just Priti's storyline but also advancing a number of side stories.

I know that I have started a lot of different storylines and left them unfinished. The reason why I've had to keep so many events on hold is to maintain a consistent overall progression. All the different side stories and mini-events need to get progressively more sexual at the same rate as the main storylines as the headmaster slowly corrupts the entire school. Now that we are well into Chapter 2 and we've advanced the main storyline to the point where things are starting to heat up, we are finally free to come back to and advance a number of sub-plots.

Of course, which storylines to advance next is a big decision and as with any big decision, the only fair way to decide is with a poll. I have a list of storylines/content to vote on with the aim of including the top three in the next update. The options will be:

• Dildo Practice (and sex) with Rachel
  • Threesome with Sally and Izzy
  • BDSM Class (with Claire, Amy and Debbie)
  • Date at Samantha's house
  • Opening the Nudist Beach
  • Miss Chang’s D&D Adventure
  • New Dance Lessons
  • The Campus Spy
  • New Bad Girl's Arrival (Zoe)
  • Advanced Sex Ed lessons (from Trixie for Cass, Debbie, Amy, Rachel and Lucy)
  • Access to the girl's locker room
  • More patrol events / random encounters
  • Addressing continuity errors and quality of life improvements.
The poll will be posted for all patrons $10 and up sometime later this week and I will provide a lot more detail on what each of these options will mean.

Obviously, the bigger the update the longer it will take to make, so I'm going to have to ask for everyone's patience. I'm going to be writing, planning and storyboarding images over the next month or so, and then I'll hazard a guess at how long it will take to put all the scenes together. I know you guys are investing in our time and you want to know that we are putting that investment to good use. So I will aim to provide development updates every two to three weeks and a new batch of image previews every month. People are also always free to ask me how things are going over on our .

Also, as my $20 patrons should know by now, I do custom scene requests every once in a while and post the images over in the Headmaster's Study section of the Discord. This is both a way to give back to my top-tier patrons and a way for me to test out new environments/costumes/animation techniques etc. I’ll be dedicating a little bit of time to custom work this week so if you have a request please post it in the Headmaster's Study section of the Discord (be sure to link your Patreon and Discord accounts in your Patreon settings) or you can also message me privately. It could be a while before I have time for custom requests again so if you have one, now is the time to ask.

Altos

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
...then i hope the voting people are smart enough to vote for already started things to finish instead of new stuff that will be open for the next year...such as rachel, nudist beach and the next date.

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
Development Update

Hey guys,

I hope everyone enjoyed the latest update. I'll avoid any spoilers here for those that haven't had the chance to play it yet.

We had a little break last week after the main release, but now it’s time to get straight to work on version 0.12. Priti won our last poll and she will be the star of the next update with her own punishment system (with upgraded animations), as well as an in-depth storyline and lots of character development. That's not all I have planned though. I want to do a big update next, our biggest so far, adding not just Priti's storyline but also advancing a number of side stories.

I know that I have started a lot of different storylines and left them unfinished. The reason why I've had to keep so many events on hold is to maintain a consistent overall progression. All the different side stories and mini-events need to get progressively more sexual at the same rate as the main storylines as the headmaster slowly corrupts the entire school. Now that we are well into Chapter 2 and we've advanced the main storyline to the point where things are starting to heat up, we are finally free to come back to and advance a number of sub-plots.

Of course, which storylines to advance next is a big decision and as with any big decision, the only fair way to decide is with a poll. I have a list of storylines/content to vote on with the aim of including the top three in the next update. The options will be:

• New Dance Lessons
  • The Campus Spy
The poll will be posted for all patrons $10 and up sometime later this week and I will provide a lot more detail on what each of these options will mean.

Obviously, the bigger the update the longer it will take to make, so I'm going to have to ask for everyone's patience. I'm going to be writing, planning and storyboarding images over the next month or so, and then I'll hazard a guess at how long it will take to put all the scenes together. I know you guys are investing in our time and you want to know that we are putting that investment to good use. So I will aim to provide development updates every two to three weeks and a new batch of image previews every month. People are also always free to ask me how things are going over on our .

Also, as my $20 patrons should know by now, I do custom scene requests every once in a while and post the images over in the Headmaster's Study section of the Discord. This is both a way to give back to my top-tier patrons and a way for me to test out new environments/costumes/animation techniques etc. I’ll be dedicating a little bit of time to custom work this week so if you have a request please post it in the Headmaster's Study section of the Discord (be sure to link your Patreon and Discord accounts in your Patreon settings) or you can also message me privately. It could be a while before I have time for custom requests again so if you have one, now is the time to ask.

Altos
sorry i need ALL !

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
...then i hope the voting people are smart enough to vote for already started things to finish instead of new stuff that will be open for the next year...such as rachel, nudist beach and the next date.
Not entirely sure whether I agree. Most of the stuff has already "started in a way" and while I am certain Altos won't go overboard (he states the problem in his post) having parts of the game finished and others at the starting line feels off.

Then again, the goal is the finished product with everything included, so to me the order does not matter too much.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Depends on how it is started. Most unfinished quests are only a memory and a questlog note while others are always be seen...rachel follows you every day and you cant go further, the nude beach is on your weekly agenda but not implemented and there is no game on this site were the boss dont fucks his secretary...this 3 need to be finished...and your new love or slave maid was not even mentioned in this poll, okay, she got some updates in the last time, but right now...a lover with handjobs only? No way you cant bear this over a long time every week...the rest doesnt matter if it comes sooner or later, but the repeating stuff that always end at the same unfinished point gets frustrating...

Jul 21, 2021
This next update seems awesome!! Pritty is so cute and her storyline and punishements should be refreshing!
as for the poll i really hope to see more content for Amy, love her and the fact she really is into bdsm!
On the other hand if feel like an update on Claire would be very welcome!I whish she would become the Headmaster’s very own sub ☺! I am a low tier patreon so i don’t really have a say but yeah..just my two cents!

Last edited:
Reactions: hash19

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
How does this game stack up against Sol Valley School, and HS Tutor? Are there sexy sounds in the lewd scenes? Is it mostly about BDSM/Training, or is there other content as well?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Development Update

Hey guys,

• New Dance Lessons
  • The Campus Spy

Altos
Top 3 for me would be Samantha, the nude beach, and maybe D&D or the Spy.

Reactions: notme222 and Antwit

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How does this game stack up against Sol Valley School, and HS Tutor? Are there sexy sounds in the lewd scenes? Is it mostly about BDSM/Training, or is there other content as well?
That's three completely different games in my opinion, only connected by being school setting sandboxes. Approach and gameplay differ completely. Personally my order would be Headmaster>HS Tutor>Moldy cheese>Solvalley, but others may differ.

There is other content as well, but the main focus is on the overarching story of general corruption which includes (not too extreme) BDSM.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Personally my order would be Headmaster>HS Tutor>Moldy cheese>Solvalley, but others may differ.
Hmm, different strokes for different folks I guess. Solvalley School is one of my favorite games, the dialogue and zero shits attitude of the MC cracks me up, also just got an update even though it's technically been finished a long time. I'd rate it much better than HS tutor, but I like that one too. But you didn't answer my real question, about sexy sounds in the lewd scenes? If a Honey Select game has no sounds in the lewd scenes I usually skip it, as I'm very auditory, and without sounds, it's not very enjoyable for me. ;)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hmm, different strokes for different folks I guess. Solvalley School is one of my favorite games, the dialogue and zero shits attitude of the MC cracks me up, also just got an update even though it's technically been finished a long time. I'd rate it much better than HS tutor, but I like that one too. But you didn't answer my real question, about sexy sounds in the lewd scenes? If a Honey Select game has no sounds in the lewd scenes I usually skip it, as I'm very auditory, and without sounds, it's not very enjoyable for me. ;)
Sorry, forgot to answer that: yes, there are lewd sounds in the appropriate scenes (sex and spanking).

(Solvalley has some nice humor, I'll give you that, but there is no build up nor pacing I enjoy in the game. Nor does it feel like a game to me. But yeah, diff'rent strokes and so on.)

Reactions: Bloodguard

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
  • New Dance Lessons
  • The Campus Spy
Is it weird that the thing I'm most stoked over is Miss Chang's D&D adventure?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Since everbody is giving their preferences, let me rank mine (as usual with such rankings, in 5 minutes it would probably be different. Similar but different.)

1. Addressing continuity errors and quality of life improvements. (Get the technical problems out of the way first, so everything following will be thoroughly enjoyable and not marred by it)
  2. New Bad Girl's Arrival (Zoe) (She needs to have something to work with, if everything else is almost finished, it might feel odd)
  3. Date at Samantha's house (Only one event feels like a forgotten storyline to me)
  4. More patrol events / random encounters (Since we'll probably be patrolling a lot until the game is finished, some variation would come in handy)
  5. The Campus Spy (Intrigues me)
  6. Advanced Sex Ed lessons (from Trixie for Cass, Debbie, Amy, Rachel and Lucy) (Girls are here for learning, aren't they?)
  7. BDSM Class (with Claire, Amy and Debbie) (See previous content, but let's do the 101 first)
  8. Opening the Nudist Beach (Not as interesting in and of itself, depends on the storylines associated)
  9. Miss Chang’s D&D Adventure (Could be fun in a "Love Archipelago" way, could be more, but I think I would be more interested when the girls are "ready for it")
  10. Threesome with Sally and Izzy (I wouldn't turn it down, but I'd like for Izzy to have more individual content so I get to know her better before that)
  11. Dildo Practice (and sex) with Rachel (Rachel is advanced enough for now, compared to the other girls)
  12. Access to the girl's locker room (Needs something to do other than gawk, of course in the long run this may be rather important)
  13. New Dance Lessons (I ilke the gym scenes, but would not be my main focus)
Although I will subscribe to everybody who said "all that, and maybe more, pretty please with cherry on top". :)

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes