itfod

Apr 16, 2021
So I looked at the character walkthrough to get a feel for how much content this had, and I noticed that for nearly every character the field "can you have sex with her" was a no.
I keep hearing good things about this, so I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the appeal is?
Honestly, it's a long grind, but it's going through the journey which is worthwhile. Additionally, even if you can't have sex with most of them, it doesn't mean you don't touch/punish them, and the story you go through to get to HAVE sex with them is actually excellent.

I highly recommend it, but only if you're interested in the long haul, because the story is still unfolding.

Mac Attaq

Jan 29, 2020
It's not really a long haul... it has a cheat button

If you get bored walking around questing, the gallery is complete.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I love this game so much; everything about it just rubs me the right way, but the comedy that keeps it on the good side of nasty is the icing on top. :geek:

Cassandra: "I always assumed that you were just a disgusting old pervert."​
Cassandra: "Now I see you're really a master of manipulation, who just also happens to be a disgusting old pervert."​
mc: "For the last time, Cassandra..."​
mc: "I'm really not that old."​

:sneaky:

kitten_9

Aug 11, 2019
thank
The Headmaster [v0.11.1] [Altos and Herdone] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 3.83 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.60 GB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 3.81 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.58 GB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
so kind. Thanks a lot...... "(y)li

Reactions: Techstar

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

While true, actually playing the game will take some time and can be a bit grindy, especially in the beginning (IMO it is the "good grind" however, different things happen along the way). I wouldn't use something like this to determine the length of a game.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021

True, you could use the cheat mode, if you want, but it's pretty fulfilling doing everything without using it.

Plus, I was kinda talking about the unfolding story, as I would say there's still a crapload of stuff that needs to be unlocked by the devs.

Suffice to say, this is an amazing game, but it's not for people who want to instantly play, and then get their rocks off.

LordofToast

May 23, 2017
Honestly, it's a long grind, but it's going through the journey which is worthwhile. Additionally, even if you can't have sex with most of them, it doesn't mean you don't touch/punish them, and the story you go through to get to HAVE sex with them is actually excellent.

I highly recommend it, but only if you're interested in the long haul, because the story is still unfolding.
Thanks for the response! I guess I'll give it a shot. I do typically come back to these games once more content is added, and if it's as good as it sounds I may as well start following it.

Reactions: Proffejor and itfod

Swift311

Feb 17, 2018
So I was exited that every girl is a trap because there is a huge bulges when they are in the sport uniform... But it's just a shitty model

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
So I was exited that every girl is a trap because there is a huge bulges when they are in the sport uniform... But it's just a shitty model
The problem isn't with the models, it's you.

"I suppose it is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail."

Reactions: notme222

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
You know real vaginae have some volume to them, right? They're not like just holes. There's two sets of labia, plus usually some hair.

1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
I've got to say, I didn't expect Cassandra's arc to be the most interesting of the girls', but it really is. I love how Cassandra realizes the headmaster's power of manipulation.

It's the third best thing in the game after

Also, after seeing Cassandra's level 4 punishment, I really want to see

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
No judgement. But if that's what you're into, you might find more success playing games that promise that. Rather than picking random games with girls and hoping there's a big twist. ;)
Given the nature of this game, I expect the chances of a trans character are rather slim. I expect the chances of a "trap" character, a male who identifies as male but presents as female in order to fool others, is nil.

If we were to have a trans character, I expect that it would have to be that she detests the reminders that she was born in a male body. The humiliation would revolve around that. I think it would be very difficult to accomplish effectively.

EDIT: The more I think about it, the more the concept that a girl's school would be full of boys pretending to be girls in order to... fool the teachers and headmaster?... and be around girls, so many that it turns out everyone else there is also a boy pretending to be a girl is...sorry...rather ridiculous. Comic, ironic, but ridiculous.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
EDIT: The more I think about it, the more the concept that a girl's school would be full of boys pretending to be girls in order to... fool the teachers and headmaster?... and be around girls, so many that it turns out everyone else there is also a boy pretending to be a girl is...sorry...rather ridiculous. Comic, ironic, but ridiculous.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That said, finding one (or the reverse) could be a fun way to introduce the Headmistress of the other school for the Liz plot.

Perhaps one (or more) of the boys tried to infiltrate the campus or something, that could also work, the classic panty raid, whatever.

...Oh, or some of the girls sneak over there to try to see a penis. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That said, finding one (or the reverse) could be a fun way to introduce the Headmistress of the other school for the Liz plot.

Perhaps one (or more) of the boys tried to infiltrate the campus or something, that could also work, the classic panty raid, whatever.

...Oh, or some of the girls sneak over there to try to see a penis. lol
I can just imagine it. A score of boys get this "brilliant" idea to infiltrate a girls' school. Each one works all summer tying to perfect his presentation for this scheme. They all arrive at the school and spend half the term trying to peep on each other before anyone realizes they are all boys. The next logical step in Some Like It Hot and Bosom Buddies. Perhaps there is one, single girl in the class, and she's a trans girl who is just as circumspect as the boys to hide her genitalia.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I can just imagine it. A score of boys get this "brilliant" idea to infiltrate a girls' school. Each one works all summer tying to perfect his presentation for this scheme. They all arrive at the school and spend half the term trying to peep on each other before anyone realizes they are all boys. The next logical step in Some Like It Hot and Bosom Buddies. Perhaps there is one, single girl in the class, and she's a trans girl who is just as circumspect as the boys to hide her genitalia.
Well ... nobody's perfect.

(Really one of the greatest lines of all times, especially considering when it was.)

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes