stevejerks

Aug 7, 2018
I have a habit of reading through the past week of threads for my watched projects once a week. After going through projects some let's just say "problematic" projects, it's incredibly uplifting to see a dev team who 1: actually talk to their community/playerbase regularly, and 2: release content when they say they will. Its honestly astounding how certain developers can continue to delay and make up excuses for not releasing content and still have thousands of patreons. If I had a steady income (covid fucking sucks) I would 100% become a paid supporter of this project and I absolutely plan to do so when my finances improve.

Keep up the amazing work Altos & Herdone!

Samsagce27

Oct 23, 2018
Well, the game damn good honestly, the psychological aspect of all this is damn hot, but I am still a little peeved about the slow development of "sexual act" after two years :p

call me never satisfied ^^"

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, the game damn good honestly, the psychological aspect of all this is damn hot, but I am still a little peeved about the slow development of "sexual act" after two years :p

call me never satisfied ^^"
Sex has never really been the focus, but there is sex with several people now. That is the down side of a large and diverse cast, but it comes with a lot of benefits too. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
2 years dev does NOT mean 2 years have passed in-game, it's been what 2 maybe 3 months if that in-game.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I was having problem, my game had become terribly slow... 800 savefiles(6gig+) will do that apparently.
I deleted them from the game\saves and only kept my most recent 4-5.. because there's a replay feature ;)

If Someone ever need to delete the duplicate they are here...
c:\users\{USERNAME}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HeadmasterDemo

Just saying I spend 5min looking for it... might be useful if someone else has a similar 'slow game' problem.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I was having problem, my game had become terribly slow... 800 savefiles(6gig+) will do that apparently.
I deleted them from the game\saves and only kept my most recent 4-5.. because there's a replay feature ;)

If Someone ever need to delete the duplicate they are here...
c:\users\{USERNAME}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HeadmasterDemo

Just saying I spend 5min looking for it... might be useful if someone else has a similar 'slow game' problem.
To expand on this: this is generally the (second, next to the "saves" folder) save location for all kinds of RenPy games (obviously the last folder will not always be "HeadmasterDemo" and usually there are some strings of digits you can safely ignore for now). Other games will be around there, too (though not in RenPy, d'oh). You may want to check these folders every once in a blue moon and get rid of those from games you don't play at all anymore and never will again. Remember to empty the trash afterwards.

For a more surgical approach (impractical with 800 files, but maybe some do keep less than that ...) most (not all) RenPy games let you press DEL when you hover over a save in save or load and then you can delete the file from there.

Lillyx1986

Jun 28, 2021
Firstly, this is an excellent game with good graphics, story line and narrative - thanks developers. I'm getting through Ch2 quite well and coming up against more and more developers notes of things to come - which is OK - so here are some suggestions:
  1. Priti - would be good to develop the photo-shoot thread to then a video session shot by ADA
  2. Butt Plug; maybe there could be more patrols / themes to role this in?
  3. Having a story develop with Alice and strap on with one of the other girls ... Donna?
  4. Developing a 3 way with Sally and Lizzy?
Just some thoughts but keep up the good work and looking forward to the next release

Reactions: StyleHG
Oct 7, 2020
Rachel is an anime stereotype mixed with some relatability to people who play these games rather than having much quality to her writing. But hey, who cares right?
I cant relate to having a flat chest, really, so I dont understand your first point. I don't watch anime either, so I can't comment on the first point. I think she's cute, I'm not objectively evaluating how she was written, I like her design and I like how her story is going so far. Rachel warms up to the headmaster relatively quickly because he helps her 'solve her problem', unrelated to how he does it I think she has some very cute moments (like falling asleep with the HM, napping on his lap, etc), she's cute as fuck because she isn't as cold and doesn't have as many ulterior motives as the other girls, she just wants somewhere she feels safe and can be confident. Though I do wish we got more cute stuff before hopping right into lewd things, I wouldnt mind if she slept with the HM and just held onto him, for example, instead of having to be 'tired out', I admit that might be out of character for the HM though.

whos ur fav girl though?

Reactions: Zmeu
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes