Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I knew I said to much, I could've beaten you to it with less text ;)
I've done that a few times. By the time I send my answer, it's already been answered. I'll usually go ahead and delete mine as "no longer needed."

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks!
I was refering to the "engine" they used for the models and stuff so thank you all for helping me
Yeah, the art is done in the Illusion game, Play Home, you can get a similar look with Honey Select, or their other similar games.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Custom Art: The Girl's Locker Room

We're soon going to be seeing the inside of the girl's locker room, so I thought I'd share this piece of custom art Altos did a while ago. As Altos said when he originally posted it, it looks like the girls have just finished their sports lesson and are getting ready for their next class.

I love some of the small details in this picture, which show off the personalities of the girls. Debbie, doing a seductive pose towards Cass... Rachel, putting on her blouse first to cover her breasts... Nina, sitting on her own as always... Priti, modestly wrapped in her towel... and Faye, looking as if she's forgotten which locker is hers... :D

HM_Girls_Locker_Room.jpg

dreindul95

Aug 20, 2017
heyas, first time posting and didnt feel like reading 500 pages so i hope i wont suggest things that are already posted

First, realy love the game, love that its not straight to sex and hope there will be a lot more tease scenes, exhib, humiliations, etc

would be nice to get some sort of warning when about to pass a new rule if that would make a scene unavilable (for instance the reaped skirt before you can confiscate underwear) and similarly a chance to push back the end of part 1, if you didnt finish all scenes

too bad you dont get to "check" faye while she has the plug in (or hope we get other occasions later)
cant wait for rachel to get tail too
hope to see more toy scenes in the future

it's too bad hallway scenes are set and no random at all, a bit of variations would be nice like in the patrol ones

the debbie/cassandra hallway scene should get an update once you advance cass lvl
a few scenes shouldnt be repeatables like priti strip search chocolate bar or headmaster underwear bathing at the beach, unless there is a new version unlocked

dont know if thats been fixed but in earlier versions if you dont chose to show yourself to your maid (bath scene), you never get another chance and lose 1 lust

i know i saw you answer that already, but i'd rather have 2 short scenes rather than very long one, some other games made that mistake and even if they are nice, spending 20 mins reading 1 scene gets boring

also i hope the headmaster doesnt turn into a perv, even if he ends up fucking most of the girls it should always stay "professional", thats what makes this game different too

thats it for now, keep on the great work

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
heyas, first time posting and didnt feel like reading 500 pages so i hope i wont suggest things that are already posted

First, realy love the game, love that its not straight to sex and hope there will be a lot more tease scenes, exhib, humiliations, etc

would be nice to get some sort of warning when about to pass a new rule if that would make a scene unavilable (for instance the reaped skirt before you can confiscate underwear) and similarly a chance to push back the end of part 1, if you didnt finish all scenes

too bad you dont get to "check" faye while she has the plug in (or hope we get other occasions later)

it's too bad hallway scenes are set and no random at all, a bit of variations would be nice like in the patrol ones

the debbie/cassandra hallway scene should get an update once you advance cass lvl
a few scenes shouldnt be repeatables like priti strip search chocolate bar or headmaster underwear bathing at the beach, unless there is a new version unlocked

dont know if thats been fixed but in earlier versions if you dont chose to show yourself to your maid (bath scene), you never get another chance and lose 1 lust

i know i saw you answer that already, but i'd rather have 2 short scenes rather than very long one, some other games made that mistake and even if they are nice, spending 20 mins reading 1 scene gets boring

also i hope the headmaster doesnt turn into a perv, even if he ends up fucking most of the girls it should always stay "professional", thats what makes this game different too

First let me say that these are decent suggestions. More often than not posts by a new contributor (even if 4 years lurking) starting with an opening paragraph like yours will not have understood the game at all - we'd be lucky if they played more than 3 scenes. So somebody actually having played the game and knowing what they're talking about was a welcome change of pace. :)

I don't quite get what you mean with the "hallway scenes" - since the hallway patrols are random. Do you mean that there will always be Donna standing at the same time in the same spot with the same things happening (changes depending on passed rules notwithstanding)? Or is there also something with the hallway patrols?

As for the headmaster perving out - well, I guess that ship has sailed I am afraid. The inner monologue during the later soccer training sessions (as one example amongst many) suggest otherwise. However I agree that some struggle to (try to) keep up appearances will be nice. Personally I would be amused by more and more desperate attempts to justify the proceedings.

dreindul95

Aug 20, 2017
Sorry, english is not my native langage (french), so hallway might not be the right word, i mean the the hall with the 4 classroom doors, the vending machine and some lockers. For each period/day you always get the same girls you can check/search, or the same event (like the stuck skirt). would be nice to get a small random there.

And since headmaster is perving anyway, then another suggestion (probably already planned), he could use the clothes dissolving formula in the laundry to cause even more girls to have to go commando, after all girls keep complaining they're short on white underwear, would be easy to cause a shortage. Can then cause scenes where some fight to get some from other girls or trade them for other things or services between each other.
Wich in turn ca lead to the random i was suggesting for the hall as a girl may have only 1 pair left and have to go without some days, making the check a random (might have them or not, or only panties or only bra). I get that means a lot of variations, not sure how much work that would be.

Could also add a few random minor events when you visit the classrooms, might be easier than randomising the hall.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019

There are options in the cheat menu to change a lot of these things. Including a toggle to go back to chapter 1 and the Lucy bath event. Click the red in the event log three times and go to change your choices.

Delandpete

Mar 3, 2020
So Ive done EVERYTHING I can possibly do in the game up till punishing Priti, which I have never done in any playthrough, cause its just downright cruel. But ok just to have it done one time Im attempting it now. I decided to take both options and Ive told her we would take pictures on Wednesdays after play rehearsal, but Ill be damned if I can figure out how to make that happen. Any ideas?

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
This game needs an ending where MC just say "Fuk it i wont train these girls to be some rich a-holes wives I will train them to be part of my harem" then he wins the lottery(or just need some other way to get large amounts of cash) buys of the entire school ground and enjoys and expands his harem (also fire that perv[male]teacher and drunk gronds keeper cuz i hate to share :))

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

notme222

Jul 6, 2021
So Ive done EVERYTHING I can possibly do in the game up till punishing Priti, which I have never done in any playthrough, cause its just downright cruel. But ok just to have it done one time Im attempting it now. I decided to take both options and Ive told her we would take pictures on Wednesdays after play rehearsal, but Ill be damned if I can figure out how to make that happen. Any ideas?
I don't believe that option exists yet. Probably next update, where Priti is the focus.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Are you going to ever add impregnation to this game even if for the faculty if nothing else?
Impregnation is extremely difficult to do as something to appear while still playing, but Altos might as an ending assuming he's okay with it. There's also the issue of the game not having very much in the way of actions that could lead to pregnancy at this time. This is going to change eventually as the headmaster gains more control over the girls or they give themselves to him, but that's going to take time.

It's only cruel if she doesn't want it. I don't know if you're that far in or have noticed the way she acts if you are, so the next part will be spoilered. She's been outright trying to get punished, though her attempts have been so minor as to actually be kind of cute instead of being things she would actually be punished for.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
IIRC, there is a chance that someone like Sarah might show up, having gotten pregnant from before, but hard to say what will happen, if anything.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It's only cruel if she doesn't want it. I don't know if you're that far in or have noticed the way she acts if you are, so the next part will be spoilered. She's been outright trying to get punished, though her attempts have been so minor as to actually be kind of cute instead of being things she would actually be punished for.
To be fair, it is not entirely her own idea but was planted by the headmaster that she should learn to rebel. Not that I disagree she needs more independence. It's still kinda messed up - but so is the whole story. And I'm here for that.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
To be fair, it is not entirely her own idea but was planted by the headmaster that she should learn to rebel. Not that I disagree she needs more independence. It's still kinda messed up - but so is the whole story. And I'm here for that.
That is true

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes