RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Then everybody would ignore your question because nobody has more information than that, then you'll repeat the question until one day the update drops?
Then answer is clear: ''No mate there is no information about non-beta release in patreon page, he didn't make any update/notification for non-beta version.'' not his sarcastic and empty answer :) And yes, instead of writing something like that makes literaly ''bruh'' effect ignoring question is better.

Edit: And the reason im asking question is im not his patron nor never played this game, im gonna start for first time, so i asked for if his patreons knowns anyting about it from his patreon updates etc...

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Then answer is clear: ''No mate there is no information about non-beta release.'' not his sarcastic and empty answer :)

Edit: And the reason im asking question is im not his patron nor never played this game, im gonna start for first time, so i asked for if his patreons knowns anyting about it from his patreon updates etc...
The sarcasm may have been more of a perception issue rather than an intent issue.

The developer has an account on this site. They do respond as well. mybe asking them directly would get you better results.

Since you are a first time player, let me also add. Welcome to SLAG!

Reactions: capitanqueso

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Has anyone else hit a wall with Priti on level 4? I got her to level 4, completed all of the other girls' quests as far as they can go, but cannot get farther with Priti's quest. Her quest log only lists "Catch Priti misbehaving in class and then punish her in your office. Complete". Just in case I have taught classes every chance possible for 2 in game weeks but nothing occurs with Priti. I cannot do the last test with her because he isn't high enough of a level. I am hoping I missed something and that I didn't work myself into a dead end.

same here. I bring lvl 3 Priti in for private punishment after class. she is n her "modified" uniform. I can not seem to find the sequence to raise pain, humiliation and pleasure, all to a 7, before running out of AP. The pain for ex...the paddle is 3, the ruler is 2 and hand spank is 1 Bent over the desk, there go 3 AP and pain is at a 6. Only 1 more pain pt available, hand spank over your lap, so there's 7. Now you only have 3 AP to raise Pleasure to 7, and you can't. Not without using the ointment for 2 Pleasure, but that also reduces pain by 1.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
same here. I bring lvl 3 Priti in for private punishment after class. she is n her "modified" uniform. I can not seem to find the sequence to raise pain, humiliation and pleasure, all to a 7, before running out of AP. The pain for ex...the paddle is 3, the ruler is 2 and hand spank is 1 Bent over the desk, there go 3 AP and pain is at a 6. Only 1 more pain pt available, hand spank over your lap, so there's 7. Now you only have 3 AP to raise Pleasure to 7, and you can't. Not without using the ointment for 2 Pleasure, but that also reduces pain by 1.

think maybe I just happened across the answer by accident lol

edit: Yep....when you call her in for the private punishment, do the contrary to logic thing, and click the camera after she removes her top.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Hopefully the team hears all these uniform complaints and everyone now goes to class butt naked with zero explanation.
Speaking of butt nakedness, lots of April inclusion this time, she’s been one of the more tertiary girls for a while, but she’s a cute one- any chance we’ll get a quest for her and maybe some more character development?

AntProdigy

Aug 20, 2021
I need some help with Priri I have her on level 3 and have the cake but somehow i still can't take pictures with her/talk to her after the play
I have the same problem. I can't trigger the scene with Priti after the play on Wednesday evening. Not sure what I'm missing. There's no scene on Saturday afternoon at the lake either.

Another thing I can't trigger any event with Harriet in Liz's room in the evening even though that's what I'm told to look out for?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The sarcasm may have been more of a perception issue rather than an intent issue.

The developer has an account on this site. They do respond as well. mybe asking them directly would get you better results.
Yeah, no sarcasm (this time), I was literally just talking to the devs and testers about bugs right before I said that, it can take anywhere from a week or so, to a month, depending on how hard the bugs are to stomp out, and if they want to add in more of the things that didn't get done yet. That is the best answer, 'we don't know yet', it will be done, when it is done, and not sooner.

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Here is the almost entire walkthrough for Priti in this version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Phil5k

Flarup

Aug 19, 2019
got a problem with harriet questline it says patrol halls during week but nothing happens - when i search her in sport gym she have nothing on her - this blocks me from advancing the door quest

Shepard186282

Jun 6, 2018
got a problem with harriet questline it says patrol halls during week but nothing happens - when i search her in sport gym she have nothing on her - this blocks me from advancing the door quest
I found a few things that can stop progression here. One is if you accepted any of charlottes offers when you caught her smoking. If you did i think you might need to reload an older save. Not having taken your secretary out on a date can also stop progress i think. Also not having the body search rule unlocked. Hopefully one of those will help.

Reactions: capitanqueso
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes