TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Does that happen to have an effect on if you triger the dressing room events to get the door code.??
Not directly, but you need to see both sportsball scenes, so you need Charlotte's team to win at least once.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Are there any scenes for Harriet after she becomes the maid in the dorms besides the one in LIz's room on the first night and the one with Priti, or do I have to just wait for the next teacher meeting? Also, is there anything for Charlotte after you catch her smoking twice? It seems like she's doing something in her room, but the blinds were closed both times and I haven't had an event for her since.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
duh, yeah... as i said nothing happens - only unreleated events
try to follow the walkthrough I posted a few pages back, call priti to your office to see which level she's in, if it doesn't work it's posibly you are doing it in the wrong time frame, or missing some previous events regarding the friday meetings

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I can't remember what was meant to be in this update. Did altos get everything I or will there be a couple additions in the public release. I mean I thought there may have been a continuation to Lucy or maybe this Amy, Claire and Debbie scene for example.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I can't remember what was meant to be in this update. Did altos get everything I or will there be a couple additions in the public release. I mean I thought there may have been a continuation to Lucy or maybe this Amy, Claire and Debbie scene for example.
I don't think they got everything they wanted, but if there is more, it will likely be Priti, Cassandra, or Harriette, not someone who wasn't featured in it already.

Reactions: BadmanBaxter

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
On Discord, Altos said, there will be a short update later that year, where he implements Rachel-Stuff and the After-School-Training. So I think, there won't be new stuff for the public release, max. Bug-Fixing. The following release will then be again a big one like the current.

EDIT: There is a new update for Teaching Assistant+-Patrons on his website, that has some new locker room scenes. So technically, there is still new stuff, that hasn't been posted here.

Reactions: BadmanBaxter

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I am assuming not, though it looked like she was trying to kick the ball and missed.
That said, I know next to nothing about sportsball.
It is not decideable from the scene itself. In essence we need a slow motion review from different angles, in essence a VAR. Which means we need to have footage of girls running around half naked, which should be supporting the school towards building stuff and suchlike ;)

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes