SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
This remains one of the best games on this site. There's was a point in time where I was sure this game would end up abandoned because of the speed it was progressing at. There was just too many girls, and each storyline would take too long, considering the speed of each update. I felt it would either be the fanbase or the developer losing interest in continuing the game, and I honestly thought that would be such a shame.

But this Priti update granted me renewed hope! It was probably the first update since Debbie that I felt that one of the character's story was properly "concluded". Sure there might be additional content for them, but it didn't feel out of place to move on to another girl this time.

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
I seem to be getting an exception error (NameError: name 'have_bikini2' is not defined) every time I try to enter the inventory in the tutorial. Ignoring it seems to be an endless loop.
I didn't do anything to the files. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
Just installed this game and when I click on inventory, I immediately get an error saying NameError: name 'have_bikini2' is not defined?
Did you get your issue fixed because I seem to be still having it. Does anyone else not get the same error. Did I miss something in description or something. I haven't tested skipping through the tutorial and entering day 2 because I want to play the tutorial....

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Got someone the same bug in 12.1?
screenshot0038.png
An error shows every time (with changing error text)
as soon as you try to click from "Character" or "Quests" directly to "Inventory" (in the menu top left)
there is, but only then,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you first open directly "Inventory" and click on from there to "Characters" or "Quests" is no failiure shown.
But if you try a click back from "Characters" or "Quests" to "Inventory" the bug shows again.

I can´t remember the same bug in "011.1public pc".:unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

mizoner

Apr 19, 2021
Wow, this game has a lot of content. Took me a few nights to get through the twists and turns. Played v11 but see that .12 is out already. I hope I dont need to replay everything again.

Der Wanderer

Oct 17, 2021
Wow, this game has a lot of content. Took me a few nights to get through the twists and turns. Played v11 but see that .12 is out already. I hope I dont need to replay everything again.
Not everybody will agree with the 'already' ;). You don't have to replay anything.

• Haha
Reactions: Phil5k

Der Wanderer

Oct 17, 2021
Did you get your issue fixed because I seem to be still having it. Does anyone else not get the same error. Did I miss something in description or something. I haven't tested skipping through the tutorial and entering day 2 because I want to play the tutorial....
I don't get it anymore in 12.3. Not in the form as described by Antwit above either.

Der Wanderer

Oct 17, 2021
Hey guys, I'm having an issue with cassandra's quest not showing in quest log. The events are still happening it's just a bit of a pain without any guidance as the replay function tells me to check quest log. I'm using a save from a year ago if that helps.
Check your email (in the game) ;).

Der Wanderer

Oct 17, 2021
I did a run from scratch focusing on the Priti storyline and was unable to get the Harriet patrol event to trigger.

For everyone running into the same problem: the "Misbehaving in class > remove clothing above the waist" rule is needed for this event to trigger. Not clear in the quest log.

I also suspect that if you take the punish-Priti-without-reason route in the Wilson quest it is impossible to finish the chapter 2 Priti/Harriet quests since you miss one influence point.

anotheruser

Sep 1, 2018
I did a run from scratch focusing on the Priti storyline and was unable to get the Harriet patrol event to trigger.

For everyone running into the same problem: the "Misbehaving in class > remove clothing above the waist" rule is needed for this event to trigger. Not clear in the quest log.

I also suspect that if you take the punish-Priti-without-reason route in the Wilson quest it is impossible to finish the chapter 2 Priti/Harriet quests since you miss one influence point.
In the 12.1 beta you can get infinite influence points by "examining" that one girl at the weekly staff meeting after making her the dorm maid. Sorry I can't remember her name. This is probably a bug though (the gain shouldn't be repeatable), so exploiting it may break things.

Der Wanderer

Oct 17, 2021
And after finishing the Priti storyline I just get this when spying on Liz' room:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please tell me there will be more gossiping. I like the gossiping. A nice recap during evenings you don't have anything better to do anyway except for spying on the showers for the umpteenth time.

It also prevents me from finishing other events like Emily the nudist.

Last edited:

Der Wanderer

Oct 17, 2021
In the 12.1 beta you can get infinite influence points by "examining" that one girl at the weekly staff meeting after making her the dorm maid. Sorry I can't remember her name. This is probably a bug though (the gain shouldn't be repeatable), so exploiting it may break things.
Not possible anymore in 12.3.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes