Der Ketzer

Feb 5, 2022
You must really hate your player, dear developers. There are really pretty nasty traps in the game. And if you don't know, you have to start from the beginning.^^

But I also have something for you. As a small act of revenge.

Unbenannt.PNG
Unbenannt1.PNG

Did you want to cheat a little yourself? By leaving both in play? ^^
Caught!!!
Mhuhahahahaaaa

Flarup

Aug 19, 2019
If nothing happens then must be backwards for your case, Harriet is at the gym sometimes, you need to talk to her, and do all the options, and then after that patrol again
all quest events done - pritis quest tab says advance harriets quest so idk... i spent atleast 5 weeks patroling...

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I can't buy swimsuit for priti, does anyone know how to trigger it, so I can buy it
Enough money?
Followed the info in menu above left side "Quests" "Priti"?
All necessary quests done?
All necessary events unlocked?
Priti on right level?
We need some more informations to give better help.
A save from your last standings could help ;) Perhaps?

Reactions: capitanqueso

dmmt

May 8, 2020
The number of variables to keep track of, which girl, how fr along they are/arent; I gotta give kudos to this team for keeping things straight. The number of pathings in this game are phenomenal. I VERY much like the direction it is taking....

The Nurse being asked for BC pills, in an all girl school...
The Nurse telling the HM "I'm a very competent lover TYVM"... LMAO
Rachel as a P.E.T.; Amy as a training aid, Debbie as a "Prison Guard" essentially, the twins...oh those twins.... Faye, Emily, Liv *sigh*

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
question how to finish lvl 2 of punish of Priti to get her at lvl 3 ??
I have the same question. When I punish her, I can only get her to 4/5 in either Pain or Pleasure, 5/5 Humiliation, and 5/5 of either Pain or Pleasure. If I have 5/5 Pain, I can only get 4/5 Pleasure. If I have 5/5 Pleasure, I can only get 4/5 Pain.

//Never mind. I just figured it out. Avoid the body search option, and everything should work out.

Last edited:
Reactions: capitanqueso

wii_gii

Mar 20, 2021
Just installed this game and when I click on inventory, I immediately get an error saying NameError: name 'have_bikini2' is not defined?

Kurookun

Jun 21, 2020
Enough money?
Followed the info in menu above left side "Quests" "Priti"?
All necessary quests done?
All necessary events unlocked?
Priti on right level?
We need some more informations to give better help.
A save from your last standings could help ;) Perhaps?
I'm in 230 days, have 5k, already got the cake, and priti in lvl 3, the question log said I need to see her rehearsal at wed evening, but always came in same conclusion (next day without taking pictures of her). Also I've seen the Harriet and priti cafe scenes which jumped the Saturday afternoon event ig

spiderfan

May 7, 2017
I can not get gat Priti beyond level 3. I assume I have to get her loose her panties but I have no idea how to do so. Can anyone please help?

Last edited:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I'm in 230 days, have 5k, already got the cake, and priti in lvl 3, the question log said I need to see her rehearsal at wed evening, but always came in same conclusion (next day without taking pictures of her). Also I've seen the Harriet and priti cafe scenes which jumped the Saturday afternoon event ig
You need to spy on Priti and liz at least two times in the dorm. (Harriet as maid event, see Harriet twise.

The option to make a cake together with Priti on saturday afternoon, showed at my game after
buying the bikini and the nightwear for Priti.

Did you cheat something before?
If yes , you may have missed the event .

Kurookun

Jun 21, 2020
You need to spy on Priti and liz at least two times in the dorm. (Harriet as maid event, see Harriet twise.

The option to make a cake together with Priti on saturday afternoon, showed at my game after
buying the bikini and the nightwear for Priti.

Did you cheat something before?
If yes , you may have missed the event .
Hmm, I've seen Harriet one time only, but there's no priti event from dorm, also wut does the cheat do -w-)?, iirc I never use the cheat button

robgarc

Jan 20, 2018
Hey guys, I'm having an issue with cassandra's quest not showing in quest log. The events are still happening it's just a bit of a pain without any guidance as the replay function tells me to check quest log. I'm using a save from a year ago if that helps.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes