Jan 12, 2022
Are there any updates to the Claire questline with the twins? Or the secretary? I know it's not the main point of the game, but I really like those storylines.

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
got a problem with harriet questline it says patrol halls during week but nothing happens - when i search her in sport gym she have nothing on her - this blocks me from advancing the door quest
Did you try with the button called "Patrol The Halls"?

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
this is one of the greatest games on this site. The subtle boob jiggles during sexual stuff/spankings is hugely underrated and not present in a majority of other games. It really adds to the hotness. And ill never get tired of being able to tell girls to lift shirts for "body inspections."

Jan 12, 2022
Are there any scenes for Harriet after she becomes the maid in the dorms besides the one in LIz's room on the first night and the one with Priti, or do I have to just wait for the next teacher meeting? Also, is there anything for Charlotte after you catch her smoking twice? It seems like she's doing something in her room, but the blinds were closed both times and I haven't had an event for her since.

AKAsian

Jul 7, 2018
Are there any scenes for Harriet after she becomes the maid in the dorms besides the one in LIz's room on the first night and the one with Priti, or do I have to just wait for the next teacher meeting? Also, is there anything for Charlotte after you catch her smoking twice? It seems like she's doing something in her room, but the blinds were closed both times and I haven't had an event for her since.
I don't think so

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
Do we know which girl is getting kicked off the campus or not? Also, I messed up Priti's storyline with Harriet and I want to do her chocolate "training". Anyone know what variables i need to adjust?

Last edited:

ReaperZ0ne

Jan 17, 2021
There is a cheat menu built into the replay screen.
On the school map screen, top right, you can see the replay button.
Now you should be able to see a red button saying, don't press me!
Press it three times to see the cheat menu.

Note: The replay screen doesn't appear in-game until after the intro and day 1.
Where is the cheat file ?

Rauzer

Jun 17, 2018
After having not played the game since I believe the initial version/demo. Seemed like a good time to pick it up. And it's a great game.

I think i'm nearing the end of the content now (the added content of 12.1), though i seemed to have locked myself out of progressing with Priti's questline. (Which is fine, it's a beta after all.)
Priti is currently level 3, but i've never been able to do the chocolate event at level 2. Since I had a fresh game start, it took me a while to complete the cafeteria. I do have the chocolate cake now.

Currently the quest is telling me to buy the school samples to make pictures, but this option is not present.
When punishing Priti it's telling me to photograph her during the school play, but this option is not present.
Due to somehow being able to level Priti to 3, the next level is available. But this one tells me I have to have done level 2.
Level 2 tells me I need to finish the quest points before I can do it.

Due to these factors I assume my game is bugged out, I don't know when though since I played through fresh. Are there any flags I could cheat through the debug console, or just hold out hope the non beta version fixes it? (I did not take any pictures of Priti in chapter 1 for Mr Wilson if it matters).

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes