Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Heads up lazy people: you don't have to lie with copypasta to unlock content in this game if you're too lazy to play through. There's a cheat menu. :HideThePain:
Hey - quick question? I had to re-install my OS Android naturally everything on the drive got wiped with it including the saves for this game? Does anyone have a save file with everything accomplished that's available on the latest public release? Thanks!

:cool::sneaky::p:oops::whistle:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Hey - quick question? I had to re-install my OS Android naturally everything on the drive got wiped with it including the saves for this game? Does anyone have a save file with everything accomplished that's available on the latest public release? Thanks!

:cool::sneaky::p:oops::whistle:
*Grumble* *Grumble* Here's your save *Grumble* *Grumble* ... PS - I know it was a joke.

Kaze Noe

Oct 29, 2017
Anyway to force Priti to come to class in her skimpy clothes? My games bugged and in 4 weeks she hasn't come to class once. Setting her value to true didn't do anything either.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Remake the game in unity? Why stop there? Unreal Engine 5 looks fucking awesome. Wouldn't that be something? I could port my character models from Playhome into Blender and then into Unreal format. Give me a few years and I could maybe have a short prototype together.
In all seriousness though, I've started the project as it is and I've no plans to switch either the graphics engine (Playhome) or the VN engine (Renpy). I plan to see it through to the end and then I'll look at my options for my next game. That's not to say I can't add new gameplay features over time. Renpy is coded with Python and so is capable of some very advanced gameplay systems if you know what you are doing. This next update is actually going to mark something of a turning point in the games development as I've got a new animator and a coder on my team now and I can focus a lot more on the writing. It feels like I've really only just been warming up to this point and now we're really starting to get moving. Definitely not the time to change anything.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Remake the game in unity? Why stop there? Unreal Engine 5 looks fucking awesome. Wouldn't that be something? I could port my character models from Playhome into Blender and then into Unreal format. Give me a few years and I could maybe have a short prototype together.
Funny you should say that. As I posted with c3p0 in a private chat about this discussion:

Cartageno said:
Personally I think only the Unreal Engine can do the game justice. Especially the Golden Waterpistol part. And anything with Lucy or the twins. ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
This next update is actually going to mark something of a turning point in the games development as I've got a new animator and a coder on my team now and I can focus a lot more on the writing.
I see the first step to a new engine....:whistle:
...twelve cylinder engine with more than 400 HPS I hope.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
In all seriousness though, I've started the project as it is and I've no plans to switch either the graphics engine (Playhome) or the VN engine (Renpy). I plan to see it through to the end and then I'll look at my options for my next game. That's not to say I can't add new gameplay features over time. Renpy is coded with Python and so is capable of some very advanced gameplay systems if you know what you are doing. This next update is actually going to mark something of a turning point in the games development as I've got a new animator and a coder on my team now and I can focus a lot more on the writing. It feels like I've really only just been warming up to this point and now we're really starting to get moving. Definitely not the time to change anything.
I like to hear that. Devs taking initiative to grow their team is what will bring this industry to a new level. Taking advantage of the huge consumer base on sites like steam definitely allows for big dev teams.

Reactions: Glib

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
I like to hear that. Devs taking initiative to grow their team is what will bring this industry to a new level. Taking advantage of the huge consumer base on sites like steam definitely allows for big dev teams.

Altos appears to be not only a good storyteller and graphic artist -- but also a smart businessman.

That's an unusual combination.

He's smart to be hiring people. This has the potential to grow, bit by bit, into a small entertainment corporation, or even into a big entertainment corporation.

(We all know that Altos thinks big. And that's also to his credit.)

He could have taken the patreon money and kept it all for himself. Instead, he is wisely investing part of those funds back into the project, aiming for growth.

I think he's also exploring licensing some of his animation techniques or platforms to other developers.

He's an inspiration to me because he shows what can be done when you set out on your own to do something you enjoy.

Note he didn't just quit his job and take a stab in the dark. No, he grew bit by bit, with diligent application and passionate interest.

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
That's amazing. I tried to start a stupid VN being inspired by the Headmaster, and holy hell is it harder to write than I thought. I basically gave up because I don't have the patience to storyboard and write and it just degenerates into a pile of Honey Select captures and I give up and just go play Honey Select. I'm terrified to see what you can accomplish being able to focus just on writing.

MexPayne

Jan 9, 2019
I like renpy games because they only require mouse and I can play using just one hand. Thats important you know. A 3D game with unreal will require WSAD to move.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I like renpy games because they only require mouse and I can play using just one hand. Thats important you know. A 3D game with unreal will require WSAD to move.
That will entirely depend on how you program the game. Unreal is perfectly capable of supporting a one handed experience, if a dev so decides. There is no need for WASD to be touched at all.

OldPringles

Jun 20, 2021
On 6/26, in the Discord, Altos said that he is going to be announcing a release date for build 0.13 soon. Presumably the announcement will be on his next Patreon post. But before the date is set down, let’s all place bets on when it will be. I bet that it will be on August 6th.

Post-Script: Altos, if you are reading this, please release the build on August 6th, so I will be right. Thx.

Post-Post-Script: If that is too much of an imposition, feel free to release the build right now. Thx.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.T. and Gegecucu

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
v13 poster_01.jpg

Release Date Announcement

Version 0.13 of the headmaster is in the later stages of development and we are now ready to set a release date. We are aiming to release the beta version on August 27th (to all patrons $10 and up). We have made a lot of improvements to the code so we are going to give ourselves a little extra time for beta-testing. Therefore the main release will be on September 10th (to all patrons $5 and up) and a public release on October 8th.

There are two main parts to the update. One will see the completion of Rachel’s punishment system to level ten and the exciting conclusion to her storyline. We’ll also see a lot of character development for Sally as she helps the headmaster cure Rachel of her body envy once and for all. The other branch of the update will include the long-awaited after-school staff training sessions. Claire and Debbie will be learning your punishment techniques using Amy as their training dummy. Then they will be putting their newfound skills to use around the school. The headmaster will also need to give Claire an important test to find out how far she is willing to go to master your disciplinary techniques.

We will be making better use of the unnamed background girls in the coming update (hence the 30% more naughty school girls claim) with new patrolling the hall's events and lots more peaking on random girls showering. I invested quite a bit of time in this update cycle improving our animation techniques and training a new animator to use our graphics software, so expect to see another big jump in animation quality. On top of that, there have been numerous quality of life improvements to the main UI, character logs, quest logs, the school board meetings and much more.

I will post a development update shortly for all patrons $5 and up with some more detail about the coming content. Plus there will be one final batch of image previews coming soon to patrons $10 and up.

Altos

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I have a me problem. What if I like the unnamed background girls too much? :HideThePain: It's gonna break my heart when one turns out to be fucking awesome and she's never seen again. *sad pervert noises*
Same. I just know there's going to be just enough cameos that I am going to want their name to be on that illustrious list on the MC's computer. Case in point, crying girl on bench; forever doomed to being a background character.:cry:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah kind of the way things are these days, most games now take several months to update.

Reactions: Jarul

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
I wonder if in next update Headmaster finally will be able to spank Debbie by himself or have sex with her. Looking at progress of her story I would say "yes" on both cases but on the other hand, there probably will be sex scene for Rachel and I don't know if Altos wants to provide sex scenes for two characters in one update.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes