Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I wonder if in next update Headmaster finally will be able to spank Debbie himself or have sex with her. Looking at progress of her story I would say "yes" on both cases but on the other hand, there probably will be sex scene for Rachel and I don't know if Altos wants to provide sex scenes for two characters in one update.
I actually hope we can't have sex with Debbie because she is a lesbian.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I get the whole let lesbians be lesbians thing but I'm not sure that's actually something that commonly tracks in ero games.

In this game the MC has already coerced repeatable groping sessions and blowjobs out of Debbie so it really wouldn't surprise me if there ends up being more activity between her and the MC. She may end up as bi but with a heavy preference for women if the headmaster and his psychological voodoo decide to aim for that.
I don't know how it would get there but I think I could imagine a scenario where Debbie would enjoy being dicked by the headmaster, for example if Sally is grinding her pussy in her face at the same time or something. Maybe the next stage before getting to that sort of situation would be to introduce her to dildo and/or strap on play and she comes around more to the idea of dicks being involved. idk.

I trust Altos though. If he decides to just let her be a lesbian, I'm sure he has some good stuff for us to enjoy without our MC getting too involved with Debbie. I just don't think we should write off the idea that the MC could eventually get his way with her because he can be pretty nefarious sometimes. He's not exactly respectful of boundaries.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I get the whole let lesbians be lesbians thing but I'm not sure that's actually something that commonly tracks in ero games.

In this game the MC has already coerced repeatable groping sessions and blowjobs out of Debbie so it really wouldn't surprise me if there ends up being more activity between her and the MC. She may end up as bi but with a heavy preference for women if the headmaster and his psychological voodoo decide to aim for that.
I don't know how it would get there but I think I could imagine a scenario where Debbie would enjoy being dicked by the headmaster, for example if Sally is grinding her pussy in her face at the same time or something. Maybe the next stage before getting to that sort of situation would be to introduce her to dildo and/or strap on play and she comes around more to the idea of dicks being involved. idk.

I trust Altos though. If he decides to just let her be a lesbian, I'm sure he has some good stuff for us to enjoy without our MC getting too involved with Debbie. I just don't think we should write off the idea that the MC could eventually get his way with her because he can be pretty nefarious sometimes. He's not exactly respectful of boundaries.
It's not that common - but that might be one of the reasons people are somewhat tiring of it. The typical lesbian in games on here will

(a) be lesbian when it comes to love but will start craving dick
(b) especially your dick
(c) because it is just so huge when she got a peek at it
(d) so will her girlfriend

And while that is nice and dandy in terms of MC gotta fuck 'em all - and I am completely aboard - it makes for bad storytelling. Generally lesbians crave dick as much as straight males do - some might like to experiment with it a little but mostly it's a big no-no.

Of course the other option, pretty realistic in real life (rare still, but happens) is some kind of "whoring out" - doing sex for money or other advantages. This of course is an angle which could very well be applicable in this game.

I can't speak for Gato of course but for me the "dressing" - if stuff like that happens at all - would be important. Debbie shall never behave like Lucy. But I have confidence in Altos that he will pull it off, since the setting will allow for a "mutual benefits without any feelings" situation.

Personally, I also am a bit anxious about his (and Stagwood's) other issue with the too cute background characters. I want some background girls to not only sing in the shower but, ahem, sing a special rhythmic tune for me.

Last edited:

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
It's not that common - but that might be one of the reasons people are somewhat tiring of it. The typical lesbian in games on here will either

(a) be lesbian when it comes to love but will start craving dick
(b) especially your dick
(c) because it is just so huge when she got a peek at it
(d) so will her girlfriend

And while that is nice and dandy in terms of MC gotta fuck 'em all - and I am completely aboard - it makes for bad storytelling. Generally lesbians crave dick as much as straight males do - some might like to experiment with it a little but mostly it's a big no-no.

Of course the other option, pretty realistic in real life (rare still, but happens) is some kind of "whoring out" - doing sex for money or other advantages. This of course is an angle which could very well be applicable in this game.

I can't speak for Gato of course but for me the "dressing" - if stuff like that happens at all - would be important. Debbie shall never behave like Lucy. But I have confidence in Altos that he will pull it off, since the setting will allow for a "mutual benefits without any feelings" situation.

Personally, I also am a bit anxious about his (and Stagwood's) other issue with the too cute background characters. I want some background girls to not only sing in the shower but, ahem, sing a special rhythmic tune for me.
It also makes it frustrating that, on this site, 90+% of games with the "Lesbian" tag don't really have lesbian characters, and just have threesomes or two girls playing together as a prelude to being fucked by a dude.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Any feet scene planned?
Dunno but I consider it improbable: Femdom feet content wouldn't fit the definitely maledom setting, whereas an "equal terms" footjob would also require some explanation on why HM is teaching it (unless one of the more experienced girls offers it). Though that is just guesswork.

It also makes it frustrating that, on this site, 90+% of games with the "Lesbian" tag don't really have lesbian characters, and just have threesomes or two girls playing together as a prelude to being fucked by a dude.
To be fair to the devs, this is correct for tagging on this page, since "lesbian" explicitely refers to a female on female sex scene (same with "gay", only for males obviously) and not the character's preferences. Arguably it even makes sense since I'd guess more people are interested in the scenes playing out than the stories unfortunately. And just as unfortunately almost all girls, whether straight or lesbian, are of course bisexual as long as it includes you and one of your other LIs.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
To be fair to the devs, this is correct for tagging on this page, since "lesbian" explicitely refers to a female on female sex scene (same with "gay", only for males obviously) and not the character's preferences. Arguably it even makes sense since I'd guess more people are interested in the scenes playing out than the stories unfortunately. And just as unfortunately almost all girls, whether straight or lesbian, are of course bisexual as long as it includes you and one of your other LIs.
Yeah, it's like games with a female protagonist game, with the lesbian tag, and yet, they force M/F content on you, and only have some optional girl on girl content.

That is why I prefer the Japanese tags, Yuri and Yaoi, they are not talking about orientation, just the content.
But then, I also want to see trans and futa separated.

But, at least here, the lesbian tag is appropriate, since we have Debbie, who is about a 5.5 on the Kinsey scale.

Now that I think about it, she is a bit trans herself, IIRC, as she has a bit of penis envy...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, it's like games with a female protagonist game, with the lesbian tag, and yet, they force M/F content on you, and only have some optional girl on girl content.
Yeah, that is the other problem (well, one of the other problems) of the tagging system. If it is in the game, it must be tagged. A game like Midlife Crisis has the tags "interracial", "gay" and "rape" all for one not very explicit one image scene not involving the MC, which is hidden behind certain decisions (where it is not clear where they will lead) most players wouldn't even take, since it involves MC not taking care of a specific situation personally when most players will probably, as the hero of the story, take matters into their own hands. So three whole tags for one image (and one accompanying line) not including MC only a handful of players will even witness - if you were there for these tags, you might be a tad disappointed.

(Annotation: as things are developing, the "interracial" tag will probably get a different justification soon in the development, but it just serves as an example).

I would really like tags to have "sub tags" in a way - doesn't include MC, is optional - but that has been discussed often and rejected (believably) as too complicated. But as it is, only thing you can sure of with a tag is that it is somewhere in the game.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
But as it is, only thing you can sure of with a tag is that it is somewhere in the game.
As the saying goes:
Three mathematics seeing a black sheep. The first one say to his colleagues: Now we know that in this country black sheeps exist.
The second one object him and mean: We only know that at least one black sheep exist in this country.
The third one correct it even more: The only thing we know is, that at least one sheep with, at least, one black side exist in this country.

Or for F95 tags most of the time we only know that at least one picture or scene in one path exist that has the requirement for the tag...

cass149

Jul 1, 2022
1.png 2.2.png
I got stuck here, I read from the walkthrough that I can take Priti's photos after the school play rehearsal. but I spent 3 weeks and still nothing happen. Is there anyway to solve this? Ty

Mar 11, 2021
Dunno but I consider it improbable: Femdom feet content wouldn't fit the definitely maledom setting, whereas an "equal terms" footjob would also require some explanation on why HM is teaching it (unless one of the more experienced girls offers it). Though that is just guesswork.
I've been thinking and realized that I haven't seen games with foot fetish but without femdom. it's sad because some "under the witch" is disgusting. I just love feet, not dominance.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
well in the op under the genre spoiler some dev go further in their descriptions of the tags. could be good to specify how important a tag is or its variation.
It indeed can be quite helpful and I often use it. However, you cannot filter for or against it when searching for games.

I've been thinking and realized that I haven't seen games with foot fetish but without femdom. it's sad because some "under the witch" is disgusting. I just love feet, not dominance.
I've seen a few. Man of the House comes to mind. Still thinking of other titles. But yeah, there are more which are the femdom variant.

Of course with the "dom" tags we already run into the trouble that for some people on here cowgirl is femdom and missionary is maledom because one person is above the other, but that's a different can of worms.

• Haha
Reactions: Cirro84
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes