dmmt

May 8, 2020
I know it is heretical to say anything negative on this thread. I fully understand the danger. And I understand it seems ungrateful, etc. I also understand this is a great game. But the next update...sounds meh to me. I have gone about as far as I would like turning Rachel into a cat. I have no interest in giving her a tail, and the fact the scientist has repeatedly mentioned experimenting with animal DNA always made me nervous. I pray we are not heading there. Furthermore, the whole Amy as a training dummy leaves me cold too--I always thought that plotline was misguided. Not interested in training a harem of disciplinarians. Also, I would like to see progress with some of the others. (Yes, I am glad we will get some more varied images, but I expected that anyway.)

And while I am at it--in for a penny in for a pound, as they say!--Donna is completely over the top with the heiress thing. I would prefer that toned down. It is so OT it is immersion breaking and it is also inconsistent with her earliest scenes where she is quite nice actually.

So, that is just my view. I am allowed to say it!!! I am looking forward to Faye's update (though I fear pace has slowed and that may be Spring) and learning more about Nina sometime!

I dont do furry, so I hope it doesnt go that far with Rachel. From the start of the game, there has been nothing to indicate it would, so I am not terribly worried about it.

As for Donna...have you ever been AROUND a snobby, self-indulgent heiress? These folks have Donna down to a science! They are spot on with her.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
I know it is heretical to say anything negative on this thread. I fully understand the danger. And I understand it seems ungrateful, etc. I also understand this is a great game. But the next update...sounds meh to me. I have gone about as far as I would like turning Rachel into a cat. I have no interest in giving her a tail, and the fact the scientist has repeatedly mentioned experimenting with animal DNA always made me nervous. I pray we are not heading there. Furthermore, the whole Amy as a training dummy leaves me cold too--I always thought that plotline was misguided. Not interested in training a harem of disciplinarians. Also, I would like to see progress with some of the others. (Yes, I am glad we will get some more varied images, but I expected that anyway.)

And while I am at it--in for a penny in for a pound, as they say!--Donna is completely over the top with the heiress thing. I would prefer that toned down. It is so OT it is immersion breaking and it is also inconsistent with her earliest scenes where she is quite nice actually.

So, that is just my view. I am allowed to say it!!! I am looking forward to Faye's update (though I fear pace has slowed and that may be Spring) and learning more about Nina sometime!
regarding Rachael’s tail:

as far as I remember, there was a patreon vote many months ago, how the situation with Rachael’s tail should be solved. I think, there were two possibilities to choose:

1) directly attached to her body
2) as a plug to a very certain body space.

the result was a overwhelming majority for the plug and the solution can already be seen in some patreon preview images, which I think were posted here already earlier.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
What...... in the world would attached to her body even mean?! We going down the full metal alchemist route here or something?

Apr 10, 2020
In the pursuit of perfection I noticed a couple of very minor things. Since the team check in here (which is awesome) here they are:

Debbie's skirt disappears before her first massage in the prologue (actually that is not minor, damn it, especially as Ruth is in the room! She might shut the school down and then where would we be?!).

If you unlock "If a Headmaster Falls in the Woods" before "Order to Chaos" (which you can do by reading the deleted files when first in your office), the tasks list appears jumbled for want of an additional line space between the tasks.

There is a typo on Debbie's character sheet before the end of the prologue (at which point it appears to be fixed)--"ty" instead of "to" and possibly a missing "I" in the same line. And in her first office visit after the prologue she accuses the MC of just being a perv who likes "seeing my [sic] spanked":)

Sheeesh, I have to get this OCD under control :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Gegecucu

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
Is there any chance for girl like Rosie and Sarah (those that appear in the headmaster dream ) to join the Academy in the current version or the future version ?

Last edited:
Reactions: T_Abraxas
Apr 10, 2020
Devs have done an amazing job of bringing personality to the characters' models. They all look great...except for some reason April. Her face just looks plastic to me. It stands out so much compared to the great work on everyone else, I wondered if this had ever been discussed. I could not find it on the forum. Then there is always the possibility it is just me that thinks this LOL...

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I always though Faye looked a little different from the rest. Can't put my finger on it, more anime like? Never was into Maxine's Rogue hair. April doesn't look particularly off to me.

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
I always though Faye looked a little different from the rest. Can't put my finger on it, more anime like? Never was into Maxine's Rogue hair. April doesn't look particularly off to me.
I agree -- Faye is more like anime because of her big head. And her face looks a bit flat, too. Now, sometimes from certain angles Faye looks normal and great.

I think Faye placed so high in the poll because she's paired with Nina.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I agree -- Faye is more like anime because of her big head. And her face looks a bit flat, too. Now, sometimes from certain angles Faye looks normal and great.

I think Faye placed so high in the poll because she's paired with Nina.
I think there is some truth to that, that's why I am looking foward to the Faye update (really just waiting for more Nina).

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
In the pursuit of perfection I noticed a couple of very minor things. Since the team check in here (which is awesome) here they are:

Debbie's skirt disappears before her first massage in the prologue (actually that is not minor, damn it, especially as Ruth is in the room! She might shut the school down and then where would we be?!).

If you unlock "If a Headmaster Falls in the Woods" before "Order to Chaos" (which you can do by reading the deleted files when first in your office), the tasks list appears jumbled for want of an additional line space between the tasks.

There is a typo on Debbie's character sheet before the end of the prologue (at which point it appears to be fixed)--"ty" instead of "to" and possibly a missing "I" in the same line. And in her first office visit after the prologue she accuses the MC of just being a perv who likes "seeing my [sic] spanked":)

Sheeesh, I have to get this OCD under control :cool:
Thanks for this feedback.

For Debbie's skirt, if we're talking about the same image, the skirt is barely visible near Sally's hand.

The task list has been upgraded for the new update.

The typo has been corrected and the other sentence has changed (it's actually proper English grammar, but it's a little fancy for Debbie.)

If you have any other things to report, you can post them in the game discord ;)

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
Devs have done an amazing job of bringing personality to the characters' models. They all look great...except for some reason April. Her face just looks plastic to me. It stands out so much compared to the great work on everyone else, I wondered if this had ever been discussed. I could not find it on the forum. Then there is always the possibility it is just me that thinks this LOL...
I agree with you, i like every girl in here except for April and the scientist/ chemist teacher (forgot her name suddenly), their face look ... weird to say at the lest, Miss Pott and Charlotte also look a bit weird to me, but not as bad as April + the scientist lady.
Also i do hope we get more "actual" sexy time with the girl in the next version. (Only Anal with Amy-like cmon)

Last edited:

dmmt

May 8, 2020
geebus lol, all this criticism for their faces???? I havent seen of one, I wouldnt want in my bed, were such a thing actually possible. Well, maybe Debbie since she and I are different genders but...still, even SHE looks pretty damn good! (Only the PE teacher would be off limits. I have a rule against bedding a woman who could kick my ass! lol)

Reactions: Nice Guy Eddie

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
geebus lol, all this criticism for their faces???? I havent seen of one, I wouldnt want in my bed, were such a thing actually possible. Well, maybe Debbie since she and I are different genders but...still, even SHE looks pretty damn good! (Only the PE teacher would be off limits. I have a rule against bedding a woman who could kick my ass! lol)
I don't think it's true criticism, just something for people to pass the time. People get bored quick if there isn't an update or new version of the game. Maybe in the spirit of changing the topic; when do you think we will see more of the three girls added (two from the magazine and one who is the cafeteria lady's daughter)? Will they have an entirely fleshed out story like the girls of the MC's history class, replete with punishment progression and a position? I know the Headmaster was musing about making Jasmine another Prefect.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes