OldPringles

Jun 20, 2021
Is there any chance for girl like Rosie and Sarah (those that appear in the headmaster dream ) to join the Academy in the current version or the future version ?
TL,DR; No, they are not in the current build. No, they are no hints in the game that they will be in a future build (as far as I am aware). Yes, they might be in a future build, but probably as a cameo, not as a student.

Your question is more than a little ambiguous. If you are asking if there is any content with Sarah and Rosie as students of Saint Louise's Academy for Girls in build 0.12.3.1, then the answer is no. If you are asking if there is anything in the game hinting that they might show up later, then - as far as I am aware - the answer is also no.

But, if you are asking if there is chance that they will show up at the academy at some point, then the answer is yes, there is a chance. A while ago, Altos floated the idea of introducing some optional pregnancy content in a survey, and the picture that attached to the vote was one of a pregnant Sarah. While he was clear that he was only considering doing this, and if he did decide to do it, that Sarah was not necessarily the one that would be in the content, it seems that Sarah, Rosie or one of the (so far unseen) eight other girls in the Headmaster's original study would make the most sense from a story perspective, unless there was a major time skip, or the pregnancy content was some sort of optional epilogue to the game.

Sarah.jpg

That said, the likelihood that either of those girls show up as students is low. First, Altos has indicated that with the arrival of Zoe (hopefully in this build) the class of students that we are going to get major content with is effectively closed. Secondly, from a story perspective, it would not make sense - in the introduction of the game, the Headmaster states that all of the girls from his study are on track to graduate and go to University. Why would they need to be sent to SLAG? Although ... it could be an interesting twist if it turns out that the Headmaster's methods can fail in the long term, that without him - or anyone else - to provide the structure and special discipline required, the girls he worked on will regress back to their indolent selves.

Reactions: Phil5k and Blossop

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
Version 0.13 Image Previews (Batch 3)
Hey guys,
Here is the third and final batch of image previews for the upcoming version 0.13. There are some more shots of the random extras during patrolling-the-halls events. There are a few new shots from the BDSM lessons with Claire, Amy and Debbie. However, most of the images are from Rachel’s storyline as I’ve been fairly focused on completing her content these last several weeks.
Be warned, there are a few big spoilers in this image set. There are also a lot of important scenes left to make, so there will still be plenty of surprises for the release.
Altos
v13 preview_36.jpg

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are some big colision issues with the clothing on image 44 and I havent seen any in the game thus far. So I guess that render will either be different or photoshoped. I am prety much illeterate when it comes to rendering, but still am curious as to how devs get rid of those issue. Not all dev know how to clean those shots as I have witnessed in many other games. It just shows the quality of the Headmaster compared to others.

Blossop

Jan 19, 2018
I agree with you, i like every girl in here except for April and the scientist/ chemist teacher (forgot her name suddenly), their face look ... weird to say at the lest, Miss Pott and Charlotte also look a bit weird to me, but not as bad as April + the scientist lady.
Also i do hope we get more "actual" sexy time with the girl in the next version. (Only Anal with Amy-like cmon)
There's a scene in which you can have vaginal sex with Amy.

ZERICO

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2019
Also i do hope we get more "actual" sexy time with the girl in the next version. (Only Anal with Amy-like cmon)
This game still has no sex scene? It's been forever!
Don't get me wrong, the story is very fun but can the actual "rewards" we play these kind of game for live up to all that build up?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This game still has no sex scene? It's been forever!
Don't get me wrong, the story is very fun but can the actual "rewards" we play these kind of game for live up to all that build up?
If your main goal is just having sex with the girls, then probably not. As I see it (I could be mistaken of course) this game is more about the disciplinarian side and the journey than the goal to have loads and loads of sex with the girls.

ZERICO

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2019
If your main goal is just having sex with the girls, then probably not. As I see it (I could be mistaken of course) this game is more about the disciplinarian side and the journey than the goal to have loads and loads of sex with the girls.
we could have both sex and punishment

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
we could have both sex and punishment
We could have, and I don't know for certain. I am pretty sure there will be some action with (almost?) all of the main females. I just do not think that this will be as extensive as in other games due to different priorities, and if you're looking forward to it it might be better to keep expectations in check.

Reactions: TheDevian

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
We could have, and I don't know for certain. I am pretty sure there will be some action with (almost?) all of the main females. I just do not think that this will be as extensive as in other games due to different priorities, and if you're looking forward to it it might be better to keep expectations in check.
I personally see this rather the other way round. This game feels like a total escalation of lewdity. Don't forget, that the educational method of the headmaster contains three parts: pain, humiliation and pleasure. And the positive effect comes only if all three parts are executed well. And beneath the escalation of sexual activities, the headmaster does with the girl(s), that are the focus of a respective update, also the pleasure-parts of the group punishments seemingly get more and more sexual intense.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes