tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Reactions: Phil5k

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I can not find what I need otherwise I would not have asked for help with OP .. So if someone can kindly tell me what are in order the punishments that must be given to priti to unlock the 3 stage of confidence I would be grateful
Sorry, I refuse to give up so easily. The walkthrough has a table of contents, there you will find "punishments" and under that there is a section for Priti on page 119. Go there, scroll a bit down to get to "Raise Priti to level 3" where you will not only find the step by step explanation but also the prerequisites you need to do before that.

• Love
Reactions: StyleHG and Phil5k

dmmt

May 8, 2020
*SNIP*

View attachment 1945101

And just to be clear, as much as I want to see Zoe taken across the knee, I am perfectly happy waiting for her. If there was a part of a story that should not be rushed, it would have to be the introduction of the antagonist. After three and half years, Altos has earned some trust. If he keeps pushing her off, I trust that it is because he simply cannot do her justice in the time that remains to him before the next release.
Hear-hear! This has turned into, whether first envisioned this way or no, a truly vast undertaking. Altos has been a champ all along IMHO, so our trust has I think been earned. Hell, I didn't know I HAD a spanking fetish, until I came across this game, at 6X years of age. (Or maybe it's not a spanking fetish so much as a desire to turn 18 yr old hotties over my lap....hmmmm) In any event, this is one of the few games I anxiously look fwd to each and every update!

Reactions: Antwit and Phil5k

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Hear-hear! This has turned into, whether first envisioned this way or no, a truly vast undertaking. Altos has been a champ all along IMHO, so our trust has I think been earned. Hell, I didn't know I HAD a spanking fetish, until I came across this game, at 6X years of age. (Or maybe it's not a spanking fetish so much as a desire to turn 18 yr old hotties over my lap....hmmmm) In any event, this is one of the few games I anxiously look fwd to each and every update!
Spanking and schoolgirl fetish, eh? Might want to check out this classic: Spank 18

• Haha
Reactions: Antwit

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Spanking and schoolgirl fetish, eh? Might want to check out this classic: Spank 18

Flash support? No idea how to get the game to activate, but thanks for the lead. DL'd and will look for a solution as time allows.

Edit: Found a DL for Ruffl vs a browser extension. Seems to work. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Gato21

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
Gofile link infinitely loads
Why is it always the good links PepeHands
Anon takes 2 hrs

Edit: idk bout "maintenance"
unless I'm jst unlucky rn
1658985118251.png

Edit2: not even compressed gofile works
Jst not my day ;-;

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
I've just thought it would be nice if in late-game Headmaster was able to spank staff* for ineffectiveness. I know there already are staff spanking scenes but they are part of either training (Claire) or foreplay (Sally) but not official punishment. It would be next step in consolidation of Headmaster power. These punishments could have stages of humiliation:
1. Private punishment.
2. Punishment in class in front of students.
3. Group punishment with some student.
4. Punishment executed by prefect. :)

*Mr. Wilson excluded.

Reactions: missviola69

Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
These punishments could have stages of humiliation:
2. Punishment in class in front of students.
3. Group punishment with some student.
4. Punishment executed by prefect.
it's humiliating for sure, but sinking the members' authority in front of the students will also compromise the headmaster's goal of building an obedient student body. I don't think the canon headmaster would go down this route consider how he's taken advantage of a student-on-teacher prank to escalate punishments and school rules

OldPringles

Jun 20, 2021
it's humiliating for sure, but sinking the members' authority in front of the students will also compromise the headmaster's goal of building an obedient student body. I don't think the canon headmaster would go down this route consider how he's taken advantage of a student-on-teacher prank to escalate punishments and school rules
Before the second set of preview images for this build, I would have agreed with you. But now, I am fairly certain that disciplining female staff members is definitely on the table. Presumably, there are images in between the selection that I am attaching to this post, and on top of that, there are no captions for the images that we get, so some interpretation is required ... but I am fairly confident that v13_preview_24 through 28 depicts a scene where Sally messes up and gets paddled for it, in front of a student, no less.

v13_preview_24.jpg

This is v13_preview_24, but the scene actually begins with v13_preview_23, which shows these three 'other girls' jumping into the lap pool without swimwear on. As they are all 'facing camera' we can presume that they are talking to the Headmaster. Note their expressions. They look more confused than afraid - which would make sense if they had been given permission by someone to go into the pool without proper swimwear. The girl in the middle appears to be explaining something, presumably to this effect.

v13_preview_25.jpg

In v13_preview_25, Sally makes an appearance. Notice her body posture. She looks defensive, and as confused as the girls did. Also, the girls are naked, suggesting that being in the pool while not wearing swimwear is an issue. (Perhaps swimming naked is allowed, just as not wearing underwear is...)

v13_preview_26.jpg

In v13_preview_26, we are in the boy's locker room, which has blue walls, as opposed to the girl's locker room, which has pink walls. Sally is naked - obviously. Rachel is present, also naked.

v13_preview_27.jpg

In v13_preview_27, Sally is bending over for the paddle.

v13_preview_28.jpg

In v13_preview_28, Sally is bending over for the penis.

Going off of these images, it is patently reasonable to assume that Sally actually gets punished in 0.13 for a mistake - and it is possible that Rachel is being punished as well by being made to watch. Consideration should also be given to the venue of the punishment. Instead of the office, we are in the locker rooms. It should be noted that there is no way of telling when this punishment is taking place. It could be after school - but, significantly, it could just as easily be immediately after a gym class. If it was immediately after gym class, which would explain why Rachel is also naked, then that would mean that not only is a staff member being disciplined in front of a student, but if we remember the scene 'Sally Tests Your Skills', then a staff member is potentially being disciplined in earshot of an entire class of students, as in that scene, Debbie could hear Sally getting railed from the girl's locker room (though Sally was in the showers at the time, so perhaps no one will be able to hear as they are in the changing area). Regardless, Rachel is a witness, and the other students, even if they are not able to hear what is going on might figure out that something is afoot.

While I certainly have questions about how this is all going to work story-wise, I am all on board for corporal punishment for female staff members (and if you think about it, we have already used corporal punishment on Mr. Wilson - honestly, you cannot get much more severe that inducing a heart attack, can you?). I don't think that punishing female staff when warranted would undermine discipline. If a store manager is caught stealing, you don't let them get away with it for fear of losing control of the cashiers. If anything, demonstrating that there are rules and expectations for everyone would increase discipline across the board.

Also, all of the female staff members are attractive, and I want to punish them. We could punish Maria for not getting her arms around the drug situation in the dorms. We could punish Patrica for being too harsh on Arabella. We could punish Ruth for being Ruth. I see no reasons why we couldn't, on occasion, when warranted, discipline staff for the sake of disciplining staff without undoing the work we have done as the Headmaster. After all, we didn't stop disciplining Debbie when we made her a Prefect, did we?

buentiel99

Sep 28, 2020
I have same bug as some previous members:
1) Samantha keeps telling me Mr Mykocks reminds me to check my emails but there are no emails there;
2) Unable to open cafeteria despite completing construction and hiring Patricia.

I have no idea on number 1 but number 2 is mentioned in the walkthrough. According to the walkthrough, you get this bug if you haven't yet completed Maxine's Demand. However, I have completed Maxine's Demand (along with other prerequisite quests disclosed) and am still getting this when I click the cafeteria.

Someone having the same "check your emails" bug suggested this email bug thing prevented Samantha, in the morning, from telling me Patricia will be starting work.

Is there any way to modify a file or something to stop the reminding email thing? If not, any way to force Patricia to get to work?

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Before the second set of preview images for this build, I would have agreed with you. But now, I am fairly certain that disciplining female staff members is definitely on the table. Presumably, there are images in between the selection that I am attaching to this post, and on top of that, there are no captions for the images that we get, so some interpretation is required ... but I am fairly confident that v13_preview_24 through 28 depicts a scene where Sally messes up and gets paddled for it, in front of a student, no less.

View attachment 1951861

This is v13_preview_24, but the scene actually begins with v13_preview_23, which shows these three 'other girls' jumping into the lap pool without swimwear on. As they are all 'facing camera' we can presume that they are talking to the Headmaster. Note their expressions. They look more confused than afraid - which would make sense if they had been given permission by someone to go into the pool without proper swimwear. The girl in the middle appears to be explaining something, presumably to this effect.

View attachment 1951868

In v13_preview_25, Sally makes an appearance. Notice her body posture. She looks defensive, and as confused as the girls did. Also, the girls are naked, suggesting that being in the pool while not wearing swimwear is an issue. (Perhaps swimming naked is allowed, just as not wearing underwear is...)

View attachment 1951869

In v13_preview_26, we are in the boy's locker room, which has blue walls, as opposed to the girl's locker room, which has pink walls. Sally is naked - obviously. Rachel is present, also naked.

View attachment 1951873

In v13_preview_27, Sally is bending over for the paddle.

View attachment 1951874

In v13_preview_28, Sally is bending over for the penis.

Going off of these images, it is patently reasonable to assume that Sally actually gets punished in 0.13 for a mistake - and it is possible that Rachel is being punished as well by being made to watch. Consideration should also be given to the venue of the punishment. Instead of the office, we are in the locker rooms. It should be noted that there is no way of telling when this punishment is taking place. It could be after school - but, significantly, it could just as easily be immediately after a gym class. If it was immediately after gym class, which would explain why Rachel is also naked, then that would mean that not only is a staff member being disciplined in front of a student, but if we remember the scene 'Sally Tests Your Skills', then a staff member is potentially being disciplined in earshot of an entire class of students, as in that scene, Debbie could hear Sally getting railed from the girl's locker room (though Sally was in the showers at the time, so perhaps no one will be able to hear as they are in the changing area). Regardless, Rachel is a witness, and the other students, even if they are not able to hear what is going on might figure out that something is afoot.

While I certainly have questions about how this is all going to work story-wise, I am all on board for corporal punishment for female staff members (and if you think about it, we have already used corporal punishment on Mr. Wilson - honestly, you cannot get much more severe that inducing a heart attack, can you?). I don't think that punishing female staff when warranted would undermine discipline. If a store manager is caught stealing, you don't let them get away with it for fear of losing control of the cashiers. If anything, demonstrating that there are rules and expectations for everyone would increase discipline across the board.

Also, all of the female staff members are attractive, and I want to punish them. We could punish Maria for not getting her arms around the drug situation in the dorms. We could punish Patrica for being too harsh on Arabella. We could punish Ruth for being Ruth. I see no reasons why we couldn't, on occasion, when warranted, discipline staff for the sake of disciplining staff without undoing the work we have done as the Headmaster. After all, we didn't stop disciplining Debbie when we made her a Prefect, did we?
Interesting thoughts, but I see some arguments that may speak against this:

When Debbie gets Prefect, she gets only punished by Ms. Newman not by the headmaster, thus it is also a way for Debbie to have some intimate interaction with Ms. Newman.
While I also still can't see how the story with Rachel and Ms. Newman might turn out, I think, this is mostly in the story line of reducing Rachels body envy. Maybe the Headmaster uses an actual mistake of Ms. Newman to show him punishing Ms. Newman to Rachel or it might even be staged. But I think, the main aim of this is to stage a show for Rachel rather than an actual punishment. So it won't have any wider implications. I think, we will see a real punishment of the teachers through the headmaster, especially in the front of other students only in very rare situations, as it would heavily reduce the authority of the teachers.

From what I know so far, we might see some punishment of Trixie Star and Anna Dixon from the headmaster (along with his prefects?) as part of an interrogation method in the search of the campus spy. But this may be still a long time to come. It was part of a poll with I think other 9 or 10 options like "Rachel's Story", "Opening of the girls locker room" and "Opening of the nude beach" to choose. But it didn't perform so well. But however the "Campus Spy" story may finally turn out, maybe we will then see a public punishment of the convicted spy, whoever this is. I can also think of some public punishment to a teacher through Zoe similar to the story of the twins and Ms. Potts. And we will see the twins punishing Ms. Potts. I guess the headmaster will show them properly how to do this, so an incident like that one that lead the Twins to bare Ms. Potts in public won't be repeated.

Maybe we will finally get also the possibility for the students to publicly punish the teachers themselves after they passed their exam as kind of a "revenge"-ritual (a variation of actual rituals pupils do after passing exams). In Germany, there is some ritual, in which pupils go around and wrap teachers car in toilet paper after they passed the exams. This could be adapted in some way to the headmasters story. The headmaster would have to guide them of course properly, so that there is no harm done.

Last edited:

Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
jeebus Sherlock that's a long ass post, any news on the previous headmaster?
In Xantoser's post that mine was a reply to, they used the operative word "ineffectiveness", rather than "mistake", as the reason to punish staff. That's what provoked my response. Of course staff should be punished for breaking school rules / facilitating students to break school rules, but for simple ineffectiveness? I'm not sure.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for more sexy times with the female staff (as would most of the player base, I suspect), but I prefer these scenes to happen without compromising the headmaster's status as an educator-psychologist. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that over-administrating punishments dampens their effectiveness and provokes insubordination.

Also regarding Rachel: she is the headmaster's pet, has brought in to the headmaster's methods, and is loyal. It's unlikely punishing staff in front of her would do the same level of harm to the punished's authority as the same punishment performed in front of multiple students, which is what Xantoser suggested.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
In Xantoser's post that mine was a reply to, they used the operative word "ineffectiveness", rather than "mistake", as the reason to punish staff. That's what provoked my response. Of course staff should be punished for breaking school rules / facilitating students to break school rules, but for simple ineffectiveness? I'm not sure.
Well, for me so detailed reason for spanking personnel didn't have much meaning when I wrote previous post (I focused on idea of spanking personnel), so I wrote "ineffectiveness" because it was first thing which came to my mind. I see your point and you are right that "mistakes" suits better.

Also regarding Rachel: she is the headmaster's pet, has brought in to the headmaster's methods, and is loyal. It's unlikely punishing staff in front of her would do the same level of harm to the punished's authority as the same punishment performed in front of multiple students, which is what Xantoser suggested.
Ok, but I think we can agree that HM could punish female staff for mistakes at least in private. I imagine he is punishing Samantha for doing mistakes with invoices for example. Also I consider Headmaster as "road to power" type of game, and in my opinion ability to punishing personnel would be another great milestone on this road.

As for public punishments of staff I think they open many interesting scenarios but I am also a type who doesn't like putting sex scenes above the plot so I also see your point. If think if these kind of scenes ever happened they should be added very carefully.

Reactions: Fuscen

missviola69

Jun 21, 2017
herrbertold said:
Is it possible to get Ruth yet? I am dying to turn and corrupt that snotty bitch! lol
Oh, and can we get rid of Wilson?? I hate to have another Pole in my Pond! lol
No. And no.
I really like the game "The Headmster". Love the stylish graphics of this game! And madly "like" Ms. Ruth. I just couldn't get past. I post exclusively for her fans.
0-01.jpg 0-04.jpg 1-1-06.jpg 1-2-14.jpg

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
Has anyone got any idea when the next update is due?
From (free)

Release Date Announcement
Version 0.13 of the headmaster is in the later stages of development and we are now ready to set a release date. We are aiming to release the beta version on August 27th (to all patrons $10 and up). We have made a lot of improvements to the code so we are going to give ourselves a little extra time for beta-testing. Therefore the main release will be on September 10th (to all patrons $5 and up) and a public release on October 8th.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes