FeetLust

Oct 6, 2019
This game is so unique. I wish I could find more like it. There's similar ones, but that "abuse of power" kick just gets my engine fuelled.

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Exactly, that restriction with the punishments tailored for "treating" the girls' own psychological and behavioral shortcomings is what makes so interesting and the writing so engaging. Harder BDSM wouldn't feel right with the game's light hearted and silly atmosphere (comparatively to some games on this site). The Headmaster views himself as a clinician treating patients and as researcher refining his theory, primum non nocere. Is he a massive pervert getting off to this and is a bit self-delusional on his motives? Most definitely.
Would you consider him to be a psychopath? I'd say he checks all the boxes but he does claim to actually want to help the people around him (certainly if he chose to see himself as a good guy).

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
Would you consider him to be a psychopath? I'd say he checks all the boxes but he does claim to actually want to help the people around him (certainly if he chose to see himself as a good guy).
He's definitely more of a psychopath if you decide to blackmail Ruth.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
He's just a massive loathsome hypocrite that manipulates everyone and abuses his authority. He tries to excuse his behaviour by telling himself that it is for the good of the pupils, but deep down he knows the truth. That's where the nightmares are coming from. And Ruth saw right through his masquerade. That's why he had to resort to blackmailing her.
He is a perfect example of a perverted cult leader.
I think he is one of the most revolting MC's that I ever ran across in the games on this forum, but as the game is so tongue in cheek, I find it still fun to play. Kudos to the devs.

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
That's why he had to resort to blackmailing her.
As far as I remember I also had the choice to be a nice guy, and just give her the pictures with no strings attached to win her trust. Maybe that option was depending on previous choices, but it definitely exists. Apart from that the MC is actually a psychological mystery, no denying that, but who cares when you got so many butts to spank. :D

Reactions: TheDevian

OldPringles

Jun 20, 2021
gets maxine also an update?
TL,DR; At this time, there is nothing to indicate that Maxine is ever going to get a punishment system implemented (unfortunately), but there are some indications that she could potentially get a scene or two in 0.13.

If you mean 'update' as in 'implemented punishment system' then yeah, echoing Gato21, you are going to have to wait. 0.13 is for the conclusion of Rachel's system and the Afterschool Sessions, 0.14 is for Faye, 0.15 is for Liz, 0.16 is for the Twins (and Altos indicated that this update is going to take longer than the others because of the complexity of implementing two models (or four, counting the disciplinarians) instead of just the one), 0.17 is for Alice. Additionally, if I am remembering correctly, Altos said on the discord that 0.18 is going to be Zoe's update, will feature some sort of confrontation, and will lead in to the third chapter of the game - though at this time I cannot find that post, so please take this with a grain of salt. If that is true, then we are looking at about 3.5 years before we get 0.19, which is the earliest opportunity that Maxine could get her own implemented punishment system.

However! If you meant 'update' as in 'prominently featured in several scenes', then you might actually be in luck with 0.13. Refer to the release date announcement below, and notice the picture that has been highlighted.

v13_poster_01.jpg

This picture was the product of an in-character poll, where Patreons pretending to be the backers of the school pretended to be social media users to encourage Ada to take candid pictures of the twins - without their permission or knowledge. You can actually see Ada's reflection in the mirror in the image, taking the picture on her phone, which is significant.

Altos indicated that this poll was 'canon' and that the pictures would make their way into the game. Clearly, they have. Now, already in the game, we have covert access to Ada's phone. But as it appears that we are getting more, then that might mean that the plot with installing Miss Chang's spyware on the girl's phones progresses a bit in 0.13 ... and what other student has been getting into trouble with their phone? That's right. Maxine. She was trying to document the 'aftermath' of the punishments that we have been giving out, presumably in the hopes of leaking the images on her phone to the media. Currently we have her phone - and more importantly, she doesn't know that we have her phone - so I would bet good money that sooner or later we install the spyware on her phone, and return it to her to bait her into taking more compromising pictures.

If we are getting more phone stuff with Ada in 0.13, then it does not seem unreasonable to think that we might get some stuff with Maxine as well. Of course, this is conjecture. Hopefully we will have a better idea of what is coming when the next development update is posted. That should be soon.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
If that is true, then we are looking at about 3.5 years before we get 0.19
Based on what assumptions you have estimated this? Don't forget that Altos now has entire team and this can (I don't say it has to) change a lot of things. Basically, we know nothing how often future updates will be released. I think only after release 0.14 or 0.15 we can estimate further releases dates.

OldPringles

Jun 20, 2021
Based on what assumptions you have estimated this? Don't forget that Altos now has entire team and this can (I don't say it has to) change a lot of things. Basically, we know nothing how often future updates will be released. I think only after release 0.14 or 0.15 we can estimate further releases dates.
I suppose I should make this clear up front: I am in this for the long haul. However long he needs to take to make the game he wants to make, that is fine with me. I really believe that this is a once-in-a-generation game, and that whatever time Altos is taking is being spent well.

Now, as for your point; I understand the sentiment, but I respectfully disagree. With the information that is already available to us, I believe that we can make reasonable estimations already.

TL,DR; I believe that the builds through 0.17 (and possibly 0.18) will take on average 210 days each.

First off, what we are getting in the builds is similar. In 0.12, we got a brand new punishment system implemented for Priti. In 0.13, will be getting a completely reanimated punishment system for Rachel. In 0.14, we are getting a brand new punishment system implemented for Faye ... and so on, through 0.17. The point that I am getting at is that the workloads for each of these is going to be similar - animating and coding new (or effectively new) punishment systems, alongside writing new story beats, with additional side content to round things out. And because the workloads are similar, it stands to reason that the time that it is going to take to make these updates are going to be similar.

And that is already bearing out. The time that it took to make 0.12, that is measuring from the release of the final public version of 0.11 to the final public version of 0.12 was 210 days (August 13th, 2021 to March 11th, 2022). The scheduled release date for the public build of 0.13 is October 8th, 2022. That is 211 days from the final public version of 0.12.

Considering that the work loads for each of the builds is going to similar (based off of what we know about the builds), and that already they seem to be taking very similar amounts of time, I think that it is fair, as an estimation, to say that on average builds 0.14, 0.15, 0.16 and 0.17 will take a similar amount of time as builds 0.12 and 0.13 did, or 210 days on average.

In my reply to Godzilla1992, I was looking at the estimated time until 0.19 was released, because as I explained, I thought that somewhere on the discord I had read a post from Altos saying that after Alice's update, we were getting a Zoe update. I can't find that post, so maybe I have misremembered. I was talking about 0.19, because if I was right, and that Zoe was slated for 0.18 (which certainly does make sense) then the earliest that we could get a hypothetical Maxine would be in that build, 0.19.

And going off of the estimation of 210 days on average for each of those builds, that works out to be 1260 days (210*6) or 3.45 years. It should be noted that is does not factor in that we still have two months until the public release of 0.13, or that Altos has already said that 0.16 is going to take longer to implement the twins punishment system. Of course, there are things that could speed things up - as you pointed out, Altos now has a lot more help with the game than he has before, and even though he has told us not to expect faster updates, it is possible that it might turn out like that for us. Still, knowing what we know now, I don't think using 210 days for each build as a guess is unreasonable.

In the end, it doesn't really matter though. What matters is the game. And to paraphrase Shigeru Miyamoto, a game that takes 210 days between builds is already good, but a bad game is bad forever.

Reactions: Phil5k

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
if only more gamers take this stance. then again, I can understand why patrons want rapid updates when the project is funded on a monthly basis
And the impetus of the storyline(s) is such that people want to progress in them. The question is also - where is this game going? Big confrontation with the backers? Getting the girls to graduate? Establishing your harem or shacking up with your one true pet? Running your Pervert Academy till the end of time or spending it in jail trying your methods out on a dimwitted brute called Bubba? So many options...

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
He's definitely more of a psychopath if you decide to blackmail Ruth.
I was nice to Ruth. But MC still does really nasty things to some very nice people (Rachel, Priti, Samantha) and admits to himself that he enjoys it (which he doesn't do at the beginning of the game).
I was just thinking how funny it would be if he corrupts Ruth who turns out to be a huge dom who then breaks him and turns him into her slave...

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I was nice to Ruth. But MC still does really nasty things to some very nice people (Rachel, Priti, Samantha) and admits to himself that he enjoys it (which he doesn't do at the beginning of the game).
I was just thinking how funny it would be if he corrupts Ruth who turns out to be a huge dom who then breaks him and turns him into her slave...

LMAO THAT, would be a hilarious twist!

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
You need to remember that his method, unusual as it is, seems to produce the desired results in those he treats with it. So he gets to enjoy his work? Isn't that a goal of most of us? Find something we like to do and find someone who is willing to pay us to do it?

Admittedly, his something is unlike any something I have ever come across, but so be it. Let him have his fun as long as he is showing good results.

Reactions: Peh and oceanbobo4

missviola69

Jun 21, 2017
it's humiliating for sure, but sinking the members' authority in front of the students will also compromise the headmaster's goal of building an obedient student body. I don't think the canon headmaster would go down this route consider how he's taken advantage of a student-on-teacher prank to escalate punishments and school rules
"Discipline is not a method or means of education, discipline is the result of education."(y) /A. S. Makarenko (Canon HeadMaster)/
The picture has nothing to do with Makarenko. It is dedicated to the fans of Ms. Ruth and the players of "The Headmaster":ROFLMAO:.
01bM.jpg

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
Game is crashing every time I try to finish the last step in Priti's first punishment. Save file attached.
I've reloaded the game 5 times... crashes after saying the "moved to level 2" for Priti.

Anyone know a fix?

View attachment 1-1-LT1.save

Last edited:
Reactions: zelados

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
I managed a work around -- I had to do one task at a time, then change "stances" (from knee to standing, back to knee to do the butt rub or w/e, then back to standing, etc). It wouldn't transition from one graphic to the next without crashing otherwise.

Took a much longer time to complete, but it worked. So something is awry about the transitions that's causing a crash to happen if done one after the other without a "pause" of sorts. Not my machine... got a basically brand new one that's current gen equipment.

9ki

Mar 11, 2021
Can some one share save file for me pls !!! i'm lost the old save for some unknown reason =(((

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes