tanyzh

Sep 24, 2018
How good is ingame guidance in this game? Can it be easily done without using the walkthrough/guides?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How good is ingame guidance in this game? Can it be easily done without using the walkthrough/guides?
Pretty easily, yeah, some people get suck in a few places, but not that many when there isn't a bug.

Reactions: tanyzh

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
I only had one area where it was unclear how to get a particular scene. It's also pretty difficult to get locked into a route you didn't want. When things do split like that they're typically pretty clearly marked. It's also possible to use the highly visible cheat menu (found through the gallery) to change a few of the flags if you end up down a path you regret. It's also easy to cheat if you have any sort of mechanical problem with money or grades or such, although they're not really something you should have to be concerned with.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Ok, I finally organized a list of screenshots of typos + a bug I found through my gameplay:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was on version 0.11.1, so these could've been fixed... But I'll leave them here in case the dev ever feels like ironing out these details.

Reactions: Kiss_69 and Thayron

bratan88

Oct 22, 2021
I've always wondered, does the MC look handsome by Asian beauty standards or is he just supposed to look like a tit?

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes