segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Yes, I agree and I also want headmaster to ultimately have sex with all girls, but in my opinion too few games have spanking as a middle step. HM does this perfectly. On Rachel example I think we can assume that on level 10 all girls will get sex scene.
Don't worry about scenes. These girls all have a large, private bedroom with a huge double bed in for a good reason.
And not just girls. These stuffs all have behavior problems don't they? Especially Ruth.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
It isn't in the walkthrough. The walkthrough stop at Rachel punishment level 7
I hate to be that guy but you may wish to revisit that. Below is the post which gives the walkthrough for the latest version. A link to it is highlighted at the top of the post that is reached using the link on the first post. A link to the guide is also included within the game itself.
Updated Game Guide and Walkthrough - Version 0.13.2.1

Updated Game Guide

I have updated the Game Guide for version 0.13.2.1. This includes the new patrol event, shower spy events, and the new bonus game. It has also been updated to reflect bugfixes, gameplay changes, and changes to the quest log and event log.

It also includes all the information from the beta release, including including walkthroughs for Rachel's two "The Headmaster's Pet" student quests, and a punishment guide to help you get Rachel to level 10.

Please note that 0.13.2.1 is not available on this site yet. 0.13.2.1 contains some bugfixes from the original 0.13.2 version that is posted here.

Link Included in the Actual Game

This is a rather exciting release for me, because the latest version of the game now includes a link to this guide!

The cheat menu in the game now has a new option "get the detailed walkthrough" which will take you to a Mega folder (here) that includes copies of the walkthrough for both the current public and patreon versions of the game.
This picture shows where the link is in the game:

Now Available in 3 Parts

Previously, the game guide was a single document. However, it is now available in 3 parts. Part 1 of the guide covers Chapter 1 of the game, and Part 2 covers Chapter 2. Part 3 includes additional information, including a detailed punishment guide for all the girls, information about the cheat menu and holiday specials, and reference information about increasing grades and discipline, passing school rules, earning money and more.

Separating the guide into 3 parts is designed to make it more accessible, particularly to newer players, and it also means it it easier to use automatic translation tools to read the guide. However, some functionality is lost. In particular, some of the internal hyperlinks will no longer work. Therefore, for anyone who prefers, I have also uploaded a complete guide game that includes all 3 parts in one PDF.

Sample pages from the guide:

Alternatively, if you need help with raising Rachel to level 10, you can also refer to my quick punishment guide for Rachel, here.

You can download the guide(s) below, or for more details see my main post here. As always, comments and suggestions are welcome. Hope you find it useful!

Best of luck

Reactions: Phil5k

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Yeah... It is a only one story-driven game focusing on spanking. There are some other games like Big Brother or Cure My Addiction but they are not even close to HM from spanking view point. It is rather strange - I have always thought spanking kink is quite popular.
truth not into spank just anal.. but i don't mind spank schoolgirl if lead to anal..

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Fine, fine. But I don't really see rules about spanking staffs either.
Last time I've played this game was age ago, so I don't know the current state. But at the rime there was none such rule. Yet you had could spank the English teacher (Miss Newman?) as a part of her story.
For newer content other may know more.

Reactions: TheDevian

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Fine, fine. But I don't really see rules about spanking staffs either.
You can spank Mr. Wilson.

Joking. :)
For real, you can spank Sally (Sports teacher), Claire (English teacher) and watch Samantha has been spanked by someone else. All these scenes are one-time. Currently there is no rule that allow you to spank them when they deserve.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Only gym teacher can spank students in chapter 1. You need to finish all staff quest, pass a rule to allow MC to do it himself.
But really..... There are no rules about spanking staffs, is there?
hm so there chapter 2? omg... let me check.. i thought i done all///

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
You can spank Mr. Wilson.

Joking. :)
For real, you can spank Sally (Sports teacher), Claire (English teacher) and watch Samantha has been spanked by someone else. All these scenes are one-time. Currently there is no rule that allow you to spank them when they deserve.
Plus Chang spanked. That is what I mean. There is no rule about spanking staffs or others, and things could be quite interesting even in chapter 1.
Come to think about it... really virtually every main female character has been spanked so far? Except Ruth, but I suppose she really need some behavior corrections as well...

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
When you pass the rule allowing you to punish students yourself, you will be in chapter 2 next week. It is still under work, but still lots of fun so far.
hmm.. yeah i think progress to chp2.. saw mc punishment but i cannot.. do it approval meeting, is it a bug?

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Come to think about it... really virtually every main female character has been spanked so far? Except Ruth, but I suppose she really need some behavior corrections as well...
No, they haven't. Nina, April and if I remember correctly Emily, haven't been spanked (April and Emily were spanked in "The locker room incident" event but it wasn't shown explicitly*). Also Maria and nurse Kate from personnel.

*It is story-telling mistake in my opinion, especially that was hers first spanking.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes