segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
No, they haven't. Nina, April and if I remember correctly Emily, haven't been spanked (April and Emily were spanked in "The locker room incident" event but it wasn't shown explicitly*). Also Maria and nurse Kate from personnel.

*It is story-telling mistake in my opinion, especially that was hers first spanking.
Nina, Maria, Kate aren't major enough I think. There are also Ada, Patricia, Trixie Star, Amy's teammates, Secretary of Education, crying girl, fatso etc now that you mention it.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
hmm.. yeah i think progress to chp2.. saw mc punishment but i cannot.. do it approval meeting, is it a bug?
I don't know about bug here. Possibly you haven't finish the quests. To pass the rule Ruth must not veto it, and to ensure Ruth doesn't you must read the locked file on the computer, to get the password you must help Chang in her trick on Newman. Quite a long and seemingly unrelated story line.

Reactions: KhaiFirst

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
I don't know about bug here. Possibly you haven't finish the quests. To pass the rule Ruth must not veto it, and to ensure Ruth doesn't you must read the locked file on the computer, to get the password you must help Chang in her trick on Newman. Quite a long and seemingly unrelated story line.
yes got it, MC is spanking now THX

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
on Rachel i manage to pleasure her with Medium size dildo during punishment, but seem not possible ask her to do it when she is a pet.. help

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
on Rachel i manage to pleasure her with Medium size dildo during punishment, but seem not possible ask her to do it when she is a pet.. help
Judging from game file it is simply impossible. Either dev forgets or later update, or just impossible.

Last edited:

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
Development Update 42

Hey guys,
So normally in these development updates, I would talk about my progress on the game over the last few weeks. However, I am afraid that I don't have much progress to report since my last post as I have been dealing with some health problems.
At the end of my last post, I mentioned I needed a couple of weeks off. To cut a long story short, I had some minor routine surgery for a chronic pain issue. The operation seemed to go well and I was resting at home expecting a quick recovery. However, after a week the wound became infected and I've been in and out of the hospital since. Fortunately, the infection has cleared up and I am on the mend. Unfortunately, it left me with a serious open wound for which I am still receiving ongoing hospital treatment. To go through surgery, then an infection only to find myself dealing with this uncomfortable injury has been quite upsetting, to put it mildly. Although I don't believe my life was ever in any serious danger, the whole situation has still been a real pain in the arse.
The good news is I am on the road to recovery now. As the wound heals, I expect life will get progressively easier for me over the coming weeks. I am absolutely desperate to get back to work on the game, so I will be trying to do some writing this week from bed and I hope to be sitting upright at my desk in another week or two. Unfortunately, at the moment I can only say that the next update is going to be delayed to early next year. By the time of my next development update, I should have some better news about the state of my health and progress on the game should be back on track.
Altos

jasonmoritz

Nov 14, 2019
Development Update 42

Hey guys,
So normally in these development updates, I would talk about my progress on the game over the last few weeks. However, I am afraid that I don't have much progress to report since my last post as I have been dealing with some health problems.
At the end of my last post, I mentioned I needed a couple of weeks off. To cut a long story short, I had some minor routine surgery for a chronic pain issue. The operation seemed to go well and I was resting at home expecting a quick recovery. However, after a week the wound became infected and I've been in and out of the hospital since. Fortunately, the infection has cleared up and I am on the mend. Unfortunately, it left me with a serious open wound for which I am still receiving ongoing hospital treatment. To go through surgery, then an infection only to find myself dealing with this uncomfortable injury has been quite upsetting, to put it mildly. Although I don't believe my life was ever in any serious danger, the whole situation has still been a real pain in the arse.
The good news is I am on the road to recovery now. As the wound heals, I expect life will get progressively easier for me over the coming weeks. I am absolutely desperate to get back to work on the game, so I will be trying to do some writing this week from bed and I hope to be sitting upright at my desk in another week or two. Unfortunately, at the moment I can only say that the next update is going to be delayed to early next year. By the time of my next development update, I should have some better news about the state of my health and progress on the game should be back on track.
Altos
Get well soon. By the way, is there a roadmap for your future updates? I tried searching the thread but came up with nothing.

OldPringles

Jun 20, 2021
Get well soon. By the way, is there a roadmap for your future updates? I tried searching the thread but came up with nothing.
I'm not Altos, but I might be able to answer this for him: Yes, there is one, though it is spread across many sources over a couple years, so it is hard to keep track of.

Back in early 2020, when only Debbie, Amy Rachel and Cassandra had punishment systems implemented in part, it was decided that the twins, Faye, Alice, Zoe, Priti and Liz would get punishment systems of their own as well.

More than a year later, in May 2021 (just after 0.10 came out) there was a vote on the order for these new girls. 0.11 had already been earmarked for Cassandra, but after that the list was Priti in 0.12, Faye in 0.13, the twins in 0.14, Liz in 0.15, and Alice in 0.16. Of course, cast offs from 0.12 have since turned into two whole updates, so you have to add two to all of the build numbers.

Zoe with Cig.jpg

I vaguely remember reading that Zoe (the student antagonist, pictured above) was supposed to get her system implemented in 0.17 - now 0.19 - and that it was supposed to be the conclusion to 'Chapter 2', but I cannot find that anywhere in writing, so take that with a grain of salt.

There is also an unanswered question if Altos is going to add any other new girls to get systems of their own after all of these have been implement in part or in whole, or if the 'roster' for the game is now closed. However, to my knowledge, this is the most complete map we have of development at this time.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
I'm not Altos, but I might be able to answer this for him: Yes, there is one, though it is spread across many sources over a couple years, so it is hard to keep track of.

Back in early 2020, when only Debbie, Amy Rachel and Cassandra had punishment systems implemented in part, it was decided that the twins, Faye, Alice, Zoe, Priti and Liz would get punishment systems of their own as well.

More than a year later, in May 2021 (just after 0.10 came out) there was a vote on the order for these new girls. 0.11 had already been earmarked for Cassandra, but after that the list was Priti in 0.12, Faye in 0.13, the twins in 0.14, Liz in 0.15, and Alice in 0.16. Of course, cast offs from 0.12 have since turned into two whole updates, so you have to add two to all of the build numbers.

View attachment 2217663

I vaguely remember reading that Zoe (the student antagonist, pictured above) was supposed to get her system implemented in 0.17 - now 0.19 - and that it was supposed to be the conclusion to 'Chapter 2', but I cannot find that anywhere in writing, so take that with a grain of salt.

There is also an unanswered question if Altos is going to add any other new girls to get systems of their own after all of these have been implement in part or in whole, or if the 'roster' for the game is now closed. However, to my knowledge, this is the most complete map we have of development at this time.
Current placeholder ending reads:
...this event will re-trigger once the chapter 2 girls (Priti, Faye, Twins, Liz and Alice in that order) have had their stories added and we are ready to move into chapter 3.
So probably Zoe would be in chapter 3 if she would come in at all. Besides, you have to leave something for chapter 3 anyway. Now in chapter 2 students have already good grades, the job of headmaster is nearly done. What would he do (with students) after that? A real antagonist would be a good idea to keep him busy.
I'm more curious about Emily. She has a questline, and there is already a placeholder vote in the meeting, yet......Nothing more in the near future?

OldPringles

Jun 20, 2021
...this event will re-trigger once the chapter 2 girls (Priti, Faye, Twins, Liz and Alice in that order) have had their stories added and we are ready to move into chapter 3.
So probably Zoe would be in chapter 3 if she would come in at all. Besides, you have to leave something for chapter 3 anyway. Now in chapter 2 students have already good grades, the job of headmaster is nearly done. What would he do (with students) after that? A real antagonist would be a good idea to keep him busy.
I'm more curious about Emily. She has a questline, and there is already a placeholder vote in the meeting, yet......Nothing more in the near future?
Altos has been talking about getting Zoe into the game since before 0.6.2 was finished, when in the Development Update posted on December 4th, 2019 he says:

Then in version 0.8 we will begin Chapter 2. We will have a new main quest and a whole new set of girls will become available to punish in your office and around the school. Including a couple of the entirely new characters I held a poll over a little while back.

Key point there, is that Zoe's arrival was supposed to be part of the beginning of Chapter 2. And while it is possible that the plans changed since then, it is worth mentioning that Zoe's arrival has been included in the initial plans of the following builds: 0.9, 0.10, 0.12 and 0.13. So as recently as February of this year, she was intended to arrive during Chapter 2. More than that, I did actually find the post that I been referencing, the one I vaguely remembered. From the Development Update posted on November 28th, 2020:

Looking further into the future, my long term plans are as follows. First, I need to finish working through the list above. Then I will take a poll on the order in which the new student storylines (Priti, Alice, Faye, Liz and the Twins) will be fleshed out. With each of these girls getting an update mostly to themselves. Then we'll have a big showdown with Zoe and that will mark the end of Chapter 2. Now obviously that's a vast amount of work that will keep me busy for a long time. Hopefully, it gives you a rough idea of where I am going with all of this and what to expect over the coming year or so.

So nothing explicitly stating that 0.17 was for going to be earmarked for Zoe, but I think it was a reasonable assumption to make at the time - and for that matter, I think that it still is. It is worth mentioning that the list referenced in the development updated quoted above mentions was the things that Altos wanted to do to introduce Chapter 2, and there are still things on it that haven't been completed yet.

Goals to Bring Game into Chapter 2.jpg
Green was for complete, yellow for incomplete, and blue for not yet in the game.

Reactions: Phil5k

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
I also thought about that, but for one it is announced, that Zoey should come in chapter 2. And for two, if one slowly starts the introduction of Zoey with the raise of behaviour of the other students, one could produce some climax-moment at the end of chapter two, where Zoey seemingly destroys everything the headmaster has build up by having all his primary students fail the big test (maybe except Rachel, as she is already on Level 10, she may even try to warn him). This may not only for him but also for his main students be a big defeat. It would show the need for further "educational" measures and pausibly allow to further rise the level of all the students who get a punishment system to be withstanding against the threat of temptations. And it would allow to plausibly shift the main focus of the player on Zoey, as a main threat to the education of "excellent students" as you don't only tell the player about it but also show it directly. But this is just an idea.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Altos has been talking about getting Zoe into the game since before 0.6.2 was finished, when in the Development Update posted on December 4th, 2019 he says:

Then in version 0.8 we will begin Chapter 2. We will have a new main quest and a whole new set of girls will become available to punish in your office and around the school. Including a couple of the entirely new characters I held a poll over a little while back.

Key point there, is that Zoe's arrival was supposed to be part of the beginning of Chapter 2. And while it is possible that the plans changed since then, it is worth mentioning that Zoe's arrival has been included in the initial plans of the following builds: 0.9, 0.10, 0.12 and 0.13. So as recently as February of this year, she was intended to arrive during Chapter 2. More than that, I did actually find the post that I been referencing, the one I vaguely remembered. From the Development Update posted on November 28th, 2020:

Looking further into the future, my long term plans are as follows. First, I need to finish working through the list above. Then I will take a poll on the order in which the new student storylines (Priti, Alice, Faye, Liz and the Twins) will be fleshed out. With each of these girls getting an update mostly to themselves. Then we'll have a big showdown with Zoe and that will mark the end of Chapter 2. Now obviously that's a vast amount of work that will keep me busy for a long time. Hopefully, it gives you a rough idea of where I am going with all of this and what to expect over the coming year or so.

So nothing explicitly stating that 0.17 was for going to be earmarked for Zoe, but I think it was a reasonable assumption to make at the time - and for that matter, I think that it still is. It is worth mentioning that the list referenced in the development updated quoted above mentions was the things that Altos wanted to do to introduce Chapter 2, and there are still things on it that haven't been completed yet.

View attachment 2218707
Green was for complete, yellow for incomplete, and blue for not yet in the game.
Quite frankly, I am astonished by your dedication in digging out old posts. However, it is reasonable to assume plan has been changed, maybe several times already. The initial plan for chapter 2 seems to be students personal quests (the not so intimate parts at least) in 3 weeks and then Zoe. Current content is already too much for 3 weeks.

I also thought about that, but for one it is announced, that Zoey should come in chapter 2. And for two, if one slowly starts the introduction of Zoey with the raise of behaviour of the other students, one could produce some climax-moment at the end of chapter two, where Zoey seemingly destroys everything the headmaster has build up by having all his primary students fail the big test (maybe except Rachel, as she is already on Level 10, she may even try to warn him). This may not only for him but also for his main students be a big defeat. It would show the need for further "educational" measures and pausibly allow to further rise the level of all the students who get a punishment system to be withstanding against the threat of temptations. And it would allow to plausibly shift the main focus of the player on Zoey, as a main threat to the education of "excellent students" as you don't only tell the player about it but also show it directly. But this is just an idea.
If by big test you mean Ruth's then Zoe should come the week after that. If you mean the test which students could leave school, then it seems chapter 2 is still too early for that (it seems they should be there for at least a year). Plus, girls won't really fancy the idea themselves. More likely Zoe would be like Maxine, Debbie in chapter 1, Harriet and the drug dealer combined together and much worse, organizing students against their teachers. Otherwise the climax-moment is basically what I was talking about leaving to chapter 3 (but of course arguing whether it is in chapter 2 or 3 is nonsense).

jasonmoritz

Nov 14, 2019

View attachment 2217663

That was very helpful. Thank you.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Quite frankly, I am astonished by your dedication in digging out old posts. However, it is reasonable to assume plan has been changed, maybe several times already. The initial plan for chapter 2 seems to be students personal quests (the not so intimate parts at least) in 3 weeks and then Zoe. Current content is already too much for 3 weeks.

If by big test you mean Ruth's then Zoe should come the week after that. If you mean the test which students could leave school, then it seems chapter 2 is still too early for that (it seems they should be there for at least a year). Plus, girls won't really fancy the idea themselves. More likely Zoe would be like Maxine, Debbie in chapter 1, Harriet and the drug dealer combined together and much worse, organizing students against their teachers. Otherwise the climax-moment is basically what I was talking about leaving to chapter 3 (but of course arguing whether it is in chapter 2 or 3 is nonsense).
I meant actually Ruth's (which I would expect somewhere at the end of chapter 2, but I looked again at it and it seems rather to be planned when grades reach 100 and thus is not really dependent on Zoe's arrival). And I must agree with you, from all what we have seen and heard about Zoe's actions, her instigate other students to do harm to a teacher/teachers would surely be more plausible.
I think, when to put in such a climax, depends on the chapter-structure. As far as I remember the game is to be planned to have a 3 chapter structure? But I'm not really sure about this. Then there would be some good space to put in such a climacting plot point at the end of chapter 2, as it would lay grounds for the actions of chapter 3. In this climax at the end of chapter 2, Zoe's actions could the first time be shown in full bloom with another student harming a teacher and her being seemingly totally uninvolved and thus not punishable. This would look like a small defeat to the headmaster, as he might not be directly possible to punish the culprit, but open the way for him in chapter 3 to plan and execute her defeat, but also "educating" the other girls to get more immune against bad influence through increasingly lewd methods, paving the way to the endgame.
But of course, there may be still many other good ways to write this and to put this together, especially as there are still many more plot-threats, that have to be progressed. I just like personally to theorize about effective plot structures in general.

Last edited:

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
I meant actually Ruth's (which I would expect somewhere at the end of chapter 2, but I looked again at it and it seems rather to be planned when grades reach 100 and thus is not really dependent on Zoe's arrival). And I must agree with you, from all what we have seen and heard about Zoe's actions, her instigate other students to do harm to a teacher/teachers would surely be more plausible.
I think, when to put in such a climax, depends on the chapter-structure. As far as I remember the game is to be planned to have a 3 chapter structure? But I'm not really sure about this. Then there would be some good space to put in such a climacting plot point at the end of chapter 2, as it would lay grounds for the actions of chapter 3. In this climax at the end of chapter 2, Zoe's actions could the first time be shown in full bloom with another student harming a teacher and her being seemingly totally uninvolved and thus not punishable. This would look like a small defeat to the headmaster, as he might not be directly possible to punish the culprit, but open the way for him in chapter 3 to plan and execute her defeat, but also "educating" the other girls to get more immune against bad influence through increasingly lewd methods, paving the way to the endgame.
But of course, there may be still many other good ways to write this and to put this together, especially as there are still many more plot-threats, that have to be progressed. I just like personally to theorize about effective plot structures in general.
Zoe should start with something simpler, rallying supports and installing terror over other students. Probably she would fail at this very first step, now that students here, unlike in the old school, are at least partially loyal to headmaster. This could also be a good spot where previous choices and popularity really matter.
The last chapter should probably focus on the truth behind the school, e.g., who the school owners really are, what do they want, more stories about Chang and the spies, etc. In addition it should also prepare for the ending(s), what will become of the school and its headmaster, what happens to each (main) student and teacher (especially Chang). Otherwise the story would be incomplete.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Just to weigh in on the speculation in the last few posts regarding when new characters stories may take place within chapter 2 it must be remembered that so far with at least Priti's story update and associated content (Harriet/Charlotte and initial cafeteria etc.), Rachels story update and Cassandra's story so far can all be progressed simultaneously if playing a new game. It would be reasonable to assume that the forthcoming Discipline training update for Debbie, Amy, Sally and Claire, the Maxine charity story and the planned updates for the Twins, Nina, Faye etc. will also be able to be progressed in such a fashion. As such this doesn't preclude the possiblity of Zoe still being introduced within Chapter 2 and thus having an impact on how difficult it will be to maintain the student body's discipline and grades.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Just to weigh in on the speculation in the last few posts regarding when new characters stories may take place within chapter 2 it must be remembered that so far with at least Priti's story update and associated content (Harriet/Charlotte and initial cafeteria etc.), Rachels story update and Cassandra's story so far can all be progressed simultaneously if playing a new game. It would be reasonable to assume that the forthcoming Discipline training update for Debbie, Amy, Sally and Claire, the Maxine charity story and the planned updates for the Twins, Nina, Faye etc. will also be able to be progressed in such a fashion. As such this doesn't preclude the possiblity of Zoe still being introduced within Chapter 2 and thus having an impact on how difficult it will be to maintain the student body's discipline and grades.
While that is true, it would be difficult to introduce Zoe and have her make an impact to stories already integrated (I mean they could be rewritten or get an addendum or similar, but it'd be way more work that way). But yeah, that is always a risk of the sandbox like approach, stories and mechanics do not always align.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
While that is true, it would be difficult to introduce Zoe and have her make an impact to stories already integrated (I mean they could be rewritten or get an addendum or similar, but it'd be way more work that way). But yeah, that is always a risk of the sandbox like approach, stories and mechanics do not always align.
I suppose I meant having an effect mechanically. Like grades or discipline dropping faster while Zoe is still acting up sort of thing rather than any dialogue rewrites but I do take your point.

Reactions: Cartageno

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Zoe should start with something simpler, rallying supports and installing terror over other students. Probably she would fail at this very first step, now that students here, unlike in the old school, are at least partially loyal to headmaster. This could also be a good spot where previous choices and popularity really matter.
The last chapter should probably focus on the truth behind the school, e.g., who the school owners really are, what do they want, more stories about Chang and the spies, etc. In addition it should also prepare for the ending(s), what will become of the school and its headmaster, what happens to each (main) student and teacher (especially Chang). Otherwise the story would be incomplete.
Zoe has long been teased on and even had an own character poll. As far, as I remember, she is also announced as the main student villain, so I think, she will have a determining role in the future plot.

I don’t really think, that the game will go deeply into the topic about the truth behind the school. As far, as I remember, Altos said, that he considers the Patreons as the school owners. On some occasion, he let Mycock even speak himself to the Patreons and allowed them to choose for a special event for Maxine, so the main purpose of the school might be actually to make us happy. The spy-story and the old headmaster’s death have of course still to be investigated and also the stories of the teachers will surely be further developed, but I don’t think, this will be the main focus of chapter 3, as the whole game is more about the education of the students.

I think, the successful education and finally graduation of the students will be the main focus for the game in chapter 3 (if this is actually the last one) and Zoe can for this be used as a main obstacle. One scenario, I can imagine is, that she might (like the headmaster) be able to find out the weak spots of the students and use them against the headmaster and the teachers. The problem, I see is that (as you say) the rest of the students will in chapter 3 at least be quite loyal by then and wouldn’t stage that much of a threat to the main aim of successful education. But this would take much conflict out of the story. And conflict is a main-device to make a story interesting. Zoe is thus a good device to keep the story interesting and allow to plausibly further train the main students who are already quite good to “excellent” students on level 10 to withstand the dark temptations of Zoe and prepare them for their future. Of course, I think, he will also finally be able to find Zoe’s weak spot and “educate” her as well, so we will surely finally see a quite “happy ending”.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes