segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Just to weigh in on the speculation in the last few posts regarding when new characters stories may take place within chapter 2 it must be remembered that so far with at least Priti's story update and associated content (Harriet/Charlotte and initial cafeteria etc.), Rachels story update and Cassandra's story so far can all be progressed simultaneously if playing a new game. It would be reasonable to assume that the forthcoming Discipline training update for Debbie, Amy, Sally and Claire, the Maxine charity story and the planned updates for the Twins, Nina, Faye etc. will also be able to be progressed in such a fashion. As such this doesn't preclude the possiblity of Zoe still being introduced within Chapter 2 and thus having an impact on how difficult it will be to maintain the student body's discipline and grades.
There is another ingame note:
However, do not worry if you are unable to get {color=#51ae69}Grades{/color} 100 this update. As more content is added (specifically for Faye, Alice and Liz) this challenge will become easier.
Many of these new content should be before Ruth's test, where Headmaster helps students with their problems and grade, Wherease Zoe should come after Ruth's test. In any case chapter 2 is going to be gigantic compared to chapter 1.

Zoe has long been teased on and even had an own character poll. As far, as I remember, she is also announced as the main student villain, so I think, she will have a determining role in the future plot.

I don’t really think, that the game will go deeply into the topic about the truth behind the school. As far, as I remember, Altos said, that he considers the Patreons as the school owners. On some occasion, he let Mycock even speak himself to the Patreons and allowed them to choose for a special event for Maxine, so the main purpose of the school might be actually to make us happy. The spy-story and the old headmaster’s death have of course still to be investigated and also the stories of the teachers will surely be further developed, but I don’t think, this will be the main focus of chapter 3, as the whole game is more about the education of the students.

I think, the successful education and finally graduation of the students will be the main focus for the game in chapter 3 (if this is actually the last one) and Zoe can for this be used as a main obstacle. One scenario, I can imagine is, that she might (like the headmaster) be able to find out the weak spots of the students and use them against the headmaster and the teachers. The problem, I see is that (as you say) the rest of the students will in chapter 3 at least be quite loyal by then and wouldn’t stage that much of a threat to the main aim of successful education. But this would take much conflict out of the story. And conflict is a main-device to make a story interesting. Zoe is thus a good device to keep the story interesting and allow to plausibly further train the main students who are already quite good to “excellent” students on level 10 to withstand the dark temptations of Zoe and prepare them for their future. Of course, I think, he will also finally be able to find Zoe’s weak spot and “educate” her as well, so we will surely finally see a quite “happy ending”.
If Zoe is tamed in chapter 2, all students get good grade, and main students have their main quests done, then there really isn't much to do for the headmaster in chapter 3. All these investigation should be something to keep him busy. Plus, it is something he always wants to do but do not have much time and resource.
Education is already successful in chapter 2 with most students getting A. You probably need something worse than Zoe to introduce conflict.
Students, headmaster, and even the school itself won't be there forever, so ending should probably about, what happens to each students after they graduate, is the school still kept in secret or how do others react when they know about the school, will headmaster have new students and continue his work there, etc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There is another ingame note:
However, do not worry if you are unable to get {color=#51ae69}Grades{/color} 100 this update. As more content is added (specifically for Faye, Alice and Liz) this challenge will become easier.
Many of these new content should be before Ruth's test, where Headmaster helps students with their problems and grade, Wherease Zoe should come after Ruth's test. In any case chapter 2 is going to be gigantic compared to chapter 1.

If Zoe is tamed in chapter 2, all students get good grade, and main students have their main quests done, then there really isn't much to do for the headmaster in chapter 3. All these investigation should be something to keep him busy. Plus, it is something he always wants to do but do not have much time and resource.
Education is already successful in chapter 2 with most students getting A. You probably need something worse than Zoe to introduce conflict.
Students, headmaster, and even the school itself won't be there forever, so ending should probably about, what happens to each students after they graduate, is the school still kept in secret or how do others react when they know about the school, will headmaster have new students and continue his work there, etc.
I agree that Ruth is the main issue for now, and maybe Zoe, but even once all that is done, and he has his little harem, there is still the mystery of the spy, what the owners are really doing, Chang's secret experiments, and so much more. There is a lot to do for later.

Reactions: rKnight and Ale3

CuteLilNori

Sep 10, 2022
I'm just new here for few months now and I see many already discussed about Zoe's Arrival and how the story will be coming to an end in Chap.3 while we still have a lot to enjoy in Chap.2 with a few more upcoming side-stories/content, so I guess I might want to have some opinions there. As everyone talked about Zoe and how the story will turn out after her arrival in S.L.A.G, I was scrolling back to previous page to read through couple of Dev. Update from last year (I also quoted below my post for everyone to see) that Zoe's Arrival will be planned to release soon with Faye's storyline in 0.15 so in neitherways after her arrival, the story will be set out that we need to deal with Zoe right away before we finish every girls' storylines or it'll be the "place-holder" until we nearly finish their storylines then we're dealing with her soon. And about what everyone said that there'll be not much for Headmaster in Chap.3 after all girls got good grade or they're both graduated after the test. Honestly, there might be continuation of the conclusion storylines to the rest of other girls same like Rachel (especially for those that already got their punishment system to lv.5 from Chap.2) and still probably a lot more in Chap.3 with the Staff's Quest and main stuff about the campus before we step in the end of the game.
Development Update

Hey guys,

I hope everyone enjoyed the latest update. I'll avoid any spoilers here for those that haven't had the chance to play it yet.

We had a little break last week after the main release, but now it’s time to get straight to work on version 0.12. Priti won our last poll and she will be the star of the next update with her own punishment system (with upgraded animations), as well as an in-depth storyline and lots of character development. That's not all I have planned though. I want to do a big update next, our biggest so far, adding not just Priti's storyline but also advancing a number of side stories.

I know that I have started a lot of different storylines and left them unfinished. The reason why I've had to keep so many events on hold is to maintain a consistent overall progression. All the different side stories and mini-events need to get progressively more sexual at the same rate as the main storylines as the headmaster slowly corrupts the entire school. Now that we are well into Chapter 2 and we've advanced the main storyline to the point where things are starting to heat up, we are finally free to come back to and advance a number of sub-plots.

Of course, which storylines to advance next is a big decision and as with any big decision, the only fair way to decide is with a poll. I have a list of storylines/content to vote on with the aim of including the top three in the next update. The options will be:

• Dildo Practice (and sex) with Rachel
  • Threesome with Sally and Izzy
  • BDSM Class (with Claire, Amy and Debbie)
  • Date at Samantha's house
  • Opening the Nudist Beach
  • Miss Chang’s D&D Adventure
  • New Dance Lessons
  • The Campus Spy
  • New Bad Girl's Arrival (Zoe)
  • Advanced Sex Ed lessons (from Trixie for Cass, Debbie, Amy, Rachel and Lucy)
  • Access to the girl's locker room
  • More patrol events / random encounters
  • Addressing continuity errors and quality of life improvements.
Development Update and Poll Winners Announcement

Hey guys,

In the last development update, I discussed a poll to decide which side stories to be included in the next version (alongside Priti’s storyline). Since I’m sure everyone is wondering who won I’m going to announce the results in a development update as well. For those that couldn't vote but want to see more details of the voting options (along with some preview pictures), I've included these as a PDF attachment at the bottom. People were asked to pick three options, with the top three choices to be included in the next update.

In first place (with 55% of people picking this as one of their top 3) was access to the girl's locker room. I was a little surprised but also very pleased this did so well in the vote. I think in terms of overall game pacing it's right to have access to the locker rooms before some of the other storylines listed (i.e. the nude beach / advanced sex-ed lessons). So, I think we've collectively come to the right decision. Plus, out of all the storylines listed, this is the one that I've written the most of so far. So along with a few scenes to set up access to the locker rooms, I’ll also need to create a new area and have at least a few random interactions with girls there.

In second place (with 49.5% of people choosing this option) we have Dildo practise and sex with Rachel. No surprises here (other than this not coming in first place) Rachel has always been very popular. So far in the game, we've only had sex with one student, Amy, and it's about time we added a second girl to that list. I think people are really going to enjoy what I have planned for our cute little pet.

In third place, just behind Rachel, (with 49% of people choosing this option) we have BDSM lessons, with Debbie and Claire learning the art of discipline using Amy as a training dummy. This will be an important storyline, for a number of reasons, so I am glad people are keen to see it.

There were some other notable mentions. The advanced sex-ed lessons and the nudist beach came in fourth and fifth respectively (with 32% and 29% of people choosing these options). They are therefore clear front runners for inclusion in version 0.13 along with Faye's storyline.

There was a reasonable amount of demand for adding extra patrol events with this choice coming in sixth. Perhaps I'll find time for an extra patrol scene or two, however, I won't be dedicating a significant amount of time to this in version 0.12.

A threesome with Sally and Izzy, plus Miss Chang's D&D adventure came in seventh and eighth both with a respectable share of the votes. So there's a good chance that either of these two stories might also end up in version 0.13.

There was some demand for addressing continuity errors, with this coming in ninth. I agree that these are important things to address but clearly the majority are happy for me to focus on progressing the story for the time being. These little things will all get fixed eventually anyway as each character/storyline gets new content.

A few of the storylines listed didn't do so well but to be fair, they never really stood a chance against some of the highly sought after things on the list. Don't worry if your favourite didn't do well. Every storyline listed will be in the game eventually.

Some people pointed out that I had left the arrival of new girl Zoe off the final poll list. I don't think I can actually delay her arrival any longer so I'm going to put her in the next version anyway. Likewise with the group medicals. We won't have a huge amount for either of these two storylines but I need to make at least some progress with them next update.

So the list of content for version 0.12 (in priority order) looks like this:

• Priti's storyline and Punishment system
  • Unlimited access to the girl's locker room
  • Sex with Rachel
  • BDSM class after school
  • Arrival of new girl, Zoe
  • New group medical scene

I'll probably add a few little surprises for people too. So there is a lot of really great stuff to come but also a lot of work for me to be getting on with. Fortunately, I'm already making good progress writing Priti's storyline and I'm hoping that my new animation method should shave some time off making her punishment system. Even so, I'm going to need several months to put together everything on this list. As they say though, good things come to those that wait and there will certainly be a lot of good things to come in the next update.

Altos

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Some small points about this game:
1) dev must get himself confused while writing the twin swap in the test:
Screenshot 2022-12-08 140914.png
2) About the CPR. From what I read, one should gives 30 compressions at a rate of about 100 to 120 per minute. One per second is way TOO SLOW. I do think this is a serious matter, and we should not cloud anyone's judgement should such skill put in use. Of course I am not a real expert on this, some pro tips on this are welcome.
3) I am not sure how is the historical education of the dev, but some of the questions seems a bit odd to me. You can't really name A leader for french revolution, and it is still not really agreed whether Napoleon is a revolutionary leader. (Though Faye gives the wrong name anyway). I am not quite sure "What date did Napoleon sell the territory of Louisiana to the United States?" is any easier than "What year did Napoleon's army discover the Rosetta Stone?", since Napoleon has been in Egypt for less than two years, and it must be either 1798 or 1799. I am not really sure I read much about how tall is Napoleon, except some rumor says he is short. A quick Wiki search seems to suggest that the emperor's height is still unclear to us (and 5 ft 2 in might just be the right answer). Also, there was no Portuguese army in battle of Waterloo, Duke Wellington's army comes from UK, Netherlands, and some german states.

Last edited:

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
I'm just new here for few months now and I see many already discussed about Zoe's Arrival and how the story will be coming to an end in Chap.3 while we still have a lot to enjoy in Chap.2 with a few more upcoming side-stories/content, so I guess I might want to have some opinions there. As everyone talked about Zoe and how the story will turn out after her arrival in S.L.A.G, I was scrolling back to previous page to read through couple of Dev. Update from last year (I also quoted below my post for everyone to see) that Zoe's Arrival will be planned to release soon with Faye's storyline in 0.15 so in neitherways after her arrival, the story will be set out that we need to deal with Zoe right away before we finish every girls' storylines or it'll be the "place-holder" until we nearly finish their storylines then we're dealing with her soon. And about what everyone said that there'll be not much for Headmaster in Chap.3 after all girls got good grade or they're both graduated after the test. Honestly, there might be continuation of the conclusion storylines to the rest of other girls same like Rachel (especially for those that already got their punishment system to lv.5 from Chap.2) and still probably a lot more in Chap.3 with the Staff's Quest and main stuff about the campus before we step in the end of the game.
Yet it is already 0.13 and the list for 0.12 has only been completed a half?
Anyway Zoe should be sooooooooooooooooooooooooon?

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
Zoe, coming SOON™
I don't care, i already came♂☺♪♫☺☺☺↕☺☺ÁÂÀ. whats the ALT code for Copyright :p
Edit: well its not the copyright (c) but
"i take what i get" ®
Edit 2: yeah it seems 0169 is the copyright symbol. Either i stop calling it "Trademark"symbol, or my keyboard has a flaw. xD

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gegecucu

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Any way to improve fps in movie scenes?
Most of the "movies" consists of a few frames with about 0.1-0.2s pause between them. I think there are some technology to double the frames of a video, though it doesn't work too well, and probably does not work at all for this game.

Reactions: sharing

Vlakom

Aug 2, 2017
People! I have been reading these comments for a while since I love the game and all but there is something I keep wondering. WHERE IS HERDONE!? Every update post I read is signed only by Altos. What happened to his partner? Is he (or she) there? Now or ever? I'm probably asking something obvious that all of you already know but sorry I'm that ignorant. Please someone explain it to me. What is the deal with dear Herdone?

Last edited:

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
People! I have been reading these comments for a while since I love the game and all but there is something I keep wondering. WHERE IS HERDONE!? Every update post I read is signed only by Altos. What happened to his partner? Is he (or she) there? Now or ever? I'm probably asking something obvious that all of you already know but sorry I'm that ignorant. Pleasy someone explain it to me. What is the deal with dear Herdone.
She's still there :)
She mainly helps with proofreading and with some art creation. Altos initially wished that she could also help him with posing and rendering but let's say that the software used is very... tricky (to say the least) so Altos changed his plans in the end.
Herdone also brings a full moral support to Altos, which is more than welcome when you're an indie dev.

Vlakom

Aug 2, 2017
She mainly helps with proofreading and with some art creation. Altos initially wished that she could also help him with posing and rendering but let's say that the software used is very... tricky (to say the least) so Altos changed his plans in the end.
Herdone also brings a full moral support to Altos, which is more than welcome when you're an indie dev.
Oh! I see... One last question though. How do you know all that? The fact that you even know her gender amazes me. Has she ever signed a post at least once?

Vlakom

Aug 2, 2017
Last edited:

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Posing... to be spanked?

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes