Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Altos has been in hospital a few weeks ago (nothing serious but he had a post-op infection). He's fine but still recovering.
So the next update has been pushed back for the beginning of next year.
Wow, I didn't know that I am sorry to hear that and yeah, I hope he gets better soon. Now I kindda feel bad for asking I wasn't expecting that.

sharing

Jun 11, 2018
Most of the "movies" consists of a few frames with about 0.1-0.2s pause between them. I think there are some technology to double the frames of a video, though it doesn't work too well, and probably does not work at all for this game.
i honestly thought my gpu was bad

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
Is there any Fucking in this game or just spanking

I mean i see the vaginal sex tag but with the hot girls or something we are there yet or just teasing???

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there any Fucking in this game or just spanking

I mean i see the vaginal sex tag but with the hot girls or something we are there yet or just teasing???
Mainly spanking (and other punishments), since that is the focus of the game. Vaginal sex as of now is with three different characters (IIRC, also two scenes with non main cast members, which I will not count here), two teachers and one student. Three other students offer other sex (BJ/HJ/anal). There is very probably more to come, possibly even for all of the main cast, but it isn't the focus of this game.

Reactions: Mohanyadav69

raven54

Sep 12, 2022
i honestly thought my gpu was bad
Oh renpy games mostly just play recorded videos and pictures. Most work is done on dev's gpu, not yours. You can play renpy games basically on a potato.
specialized in visual novels, which 3D rendered in real time. It turns out that real time rendering in visual novels is harder to do well than you might think. The ability to free the camera to look at the girls from different angles got old really fast and beyond that it had a tendency to just look worse than pre-rendered or drawn graphics. Movements sounds cool, but it ended up being just awful with unnatural shaking rather than real movements. It turns out that that while it's hard to make a visual novel based on still images, it's way harder to leave rendering to the end user. So far no visual novel has pulled off making it look attractive.

Didn't help that Teatime's custom engine was just plain bad from a technical point of view. It was full of weird issues like map loading speed being limited by fps so turning on V-Sync meant loading a new room would take 5 minutes instead of 20 seconds. What surprises me the most about them going bankrupt isn't that it happened, but that they survived for 12 years.

So yeah real time rendered visual novels sounds awesome, but if you encounter one there is a significant risk that you want to go back to pre-rendered. In fact I'm not aware of any visual novel with real time rendering, which actually works properly other than E-mote, which uses the GPU to make 2D sprite characters very animated with high degrees of freedom.

TL;DR: the headmaster should stick to pre-rendered images and none of us needs GPU power to play it. Even if animation/videos appear to be low frame rate, it's still way better than real time rendering.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
specialized in visual novels, which 3D rendered in real time. It turns out that real time rendering in visual novels is harder to do well than you might think. The ability to free the camera to look at the girls from different angles got old really fast and beyond that it had a tendency to just look worse than pre-rendered or drawn graphics. Movements sounds cool, but it ended up being just awful with unnatural shaking rather than real movements. It turns out that that while it's hard to make a visual novel based on still images, it's way harder to leave rendering to the end user. So far no visual novel has pulled off making it look attractive.

Didn't help that Teatime's custom engine was just plain bad from a technical point of view. It was full of weird issues like map loading speed being limited by fps so turning on V-Sync meant loading a new room would take 5 minutes instead of 20 seconds. What surprises me the most about them going bankrupt isn't that it happened, but that they survived for 12 years.

So yeah real time rendered visual novels sounds awesome, but if you encounter one there is a significant risk that you want to go back to pre-rendered. In fact I'm not aware of any visual novel with real time rendering, which actually works properly other than E-mote, which uses the GPU to make 2D sprite characters very animated with high degrees of freedom.

TL;DR: the headmaster should stick to pre-rendered images and none of us needs GPU power to play it. Even if animation/videos appear to be low frame rate, it's still way better than real time rendering.
The real advantage of 3D render is not just free the camera, it is to allow customization. With 3D rendering is fairly easy to change the appearance and cloth of characters, to rearrange the background, etc. Say if headmaster is rendered in real time, then player could choose the uniform of students, make their own rules about uniforms, rearrange your office and maybe classroom, etc. This might be important for some players.

Reactions: Cartageno
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes