CuteLilNori

Sep 10, 2022
P.S. I’ll post some topless and nude versions of these Christmas pictures in the Teacher's Lounge and Headmaster’s Study over on the Discord, so those on the Teacher and Deputy Head tiers should be sure to check that out (make sure to link your Patreon and Discord accounts in your Patreon settings to access the exclusive areas).
Will you, soon?

Izz1043

Dec 25, 2019
I played this game for a couple of hours, the game is good, cool 10/10, but there are sex scenes with at least 1/3 of the characters ? The game itself goes on for so long and sometimes stuffy and slow that you can consider it a game just with a light romance , there is a feeling that most of the H content is just punishment and I'm not even sure if most of the routes with the characters are finished. There are a lot of them.I think the game is too long and unhurried and I take into account the tendency of developers to perpetual production of the game , I think they will be ready only at such a pace in 2-3 years .I 'd rather postpone it , I don 't like it when the game catches and you 're burdened to wait for a micro update

Reactions: uhohichangedmysn

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
I played this game for a couple of hours, the game is good, cool 10/10, but there are sex scenes with at least 1/3 of the characters ? The game itself goes on for so long and sometimes stuffy and slow that you can consider it a game just with a light romance , there is a feeling that most of the H content is just punishment and I'm not even sure if most of the routes with the characters are finished. There are a lot of them.I think the game is too long and unhurried and I take into account the tendency of developers to perpetual production of the game , I think they will be ready only at such a pace in 2-3 years .I 'd rather postpone it , I don 't like it when the game catches and you 're burdened to wait for a micro update
This is one of the few games on here that when they do release a new patch, it doesn't feel like a micro update. The updates for this are huge and usually have hours of content, even if you speed through a lot of it.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
So far, in short, no.
You only have scenes with a few of characters, and most of them are unfinished. (I believe Debbie, Cass and Raechel are nearly finished, but others... well).
There won't be micro updates. Each update is rather huge, but taking a few months or so.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Izz1043

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
how much fucking does the mc get in this game? cause all I remember is a lot of teasing and that there is a pervy teacher that wants to fuck a girl but you can kill him and that awesome since I wont share any of these girls

Reactions: red_faced

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
iirc, he can fuck 1 (2 if you count the *ahem* dance teacher, 3 if you include the 1 off as well) teacher, and..... 3 students? so far i think. It's been a while. At least 2 for sure.

• Sad
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
iirc, he can fuck 1 (2 if you count the *ahem* dance teacher, 3 if you include the 1 off as well) teacher, and..... 3 students? so far i think. It's been a while. At least 2 for sure.
I count vaginal penis-penetration with 2 teachers inside the school (Miss Potts and Miss Newman) + 1 teacher outside the school (Miss Swallows) and 2 students (Amy, Rachel) + 1 prostitute
This count excludes events and dreams.

But I personally like the other sexual shennanigans the headmaster does at the school and most important, the many little creative story ideas with which the school corruption progresses. There are already games, where one can corrupt and fuck a whole school. But none of them have the story and visual-quality of "the headmaster" and this takes time.

So far, in short, no.
You only have scenes with a few of characters, and most of them are unfinished. (I believe Debbie, Cass and Raechel are nearly finished, but others... well).
There won't be micro updates. Each update is rather huge, but taking a few months or so.
If I remember right, the final aim is to get any main girls (girls who have a punishment system) to level 10, so I would say, that Rachel is finished, but for Debbie and Cass, there is still something to do.

Debbie's and Amy's path may be progressed in the next update, when the punishment-training is introduced. But this is just a guess.

Reactions: Cartageno

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I count vaginal penis-penetration with 2 teachers inside the school (Miss Potts and Miss Newman) + 1 teacher outside the school (Miss Swallows) and 2 students (Amy, Rachel) + 1 prostitute

But I personally like the other sexual shennanigans the headmaster does at the school and most important, the many little creative story ideas with which the school corruption progresses. There are already games, where one can corrupt and fuck a whole school. But none of them have the story and visual-quality of "the headmaster" and this takes time.

If I remember right, the final aim is to get any main girls (girls who have a punishment system) to level 10, so I would say, that Rachel is finished, but for Debbie and Cass, there is still something to do.

Debbie's and Amy's path may be progressed in the next update, when the punishment-training is introduced. But this is just a guess.
wouldnt mind a list with all those games tho

pothb

Jan 28, 2018

I couldn't remember if you had sex with miss potts or not, tbh. I know you go pretty far but I forget where it ends with her. :Shrug:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
R u such in a hurry to play the final version?
Be a little patient.:coffee:
And sorry, this is not game with a MC to fuck all female characters constantly.
And yes, a great part in the game is to punish schoolgirls - which is not everybodies gusto.
But it depends on the way you play the game to get the satisfaction you are looking for.;):LOL:

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
I doubt dev could ever achieve that.

R u such in a hurry to play the final version?
Be a little patient.:coffee:
U need TONS of patient to play the final version...

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
I couldn't remember if you had sex with miss potts or not, tbh. I know you go pretty far but I forget where it ends with her. :Shrug:
This comes at the end of her training session (after she assaulted one of the twins).

I doubt dev could ever achieve that.

U need TONS of patient to play the final version...
I really thought, he wouldn't achieve that for Rachel. She was quite far at level 7, but 2 dildo-training-sessions later, I was taught better. And it's not for every girl, only for the 10 "main girls": Amy, Cassandra, Debbie, Rachel, Priti, Faye, Liz, Alice, Mary and Louise (all in all 9 punishment systems) as the twins count as one. But this will last a long time til this is accomplished for sure.

Last edited:

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
how much fucking does the mc get in this game? cause all I remember is a lot of teasing and that there is a pervy teacher that wants to fuck a girl but you can kill him and that awesome since I wont share any of these girls
What are you even talking about ? Our only goal is to help all the girls pass their exam and become the best version of themselves here, not getting our dick wet.

You degenerate.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
This comes at the end of her training session (after she assaulted one of the twins).

I really thought, he wouldn't achieve that for Rachel. She was quite far at level 7, but 2 dildo-training-sessions later, I was taught better. And it's not for every girl, only for the 10 "main girls": Amy, Cassandra, Debbie, Rachel, Priti, Faye, Liz, Alice, Mary and Louise (all in all 9 punishment systems) as the twins count as one. But this will last a long time til this is accomplished for sure.
My concern is mostly about TIME. There is too much content to do, yet dev has limited resource. It would probably take something more than half a year to finally put one girl to level 10, and all these girls would probably take years. Many things happen over these years. People, including the dev, might lose interest in the game over time, technology evolves and renpy will be outdated and replaced, someone else might make a similar but much better game, using better methods, etc. It is possible that dev abandoned it sometime in the future.

Reactions: User327 and drea2
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes