raven54

Sep 12, 2022
Say if headmaster is rendered in real time, then player could choose the uniform of students, make their own rules about uniforms, rearrange your office and maybe classroom, etc. This might be important for some players.
I agree, through it comes at the cost of quality as in runtime changing clothes makes it hard if not impossible to avoid clipping issues. Running every single animation with every single clothing combo quickly becomes impossible to do within reasonable time. This becomes even worse when say the characters are surrounded by furniture. Yes there are plenty of arguments for a real time rendered 3D visual novel and there have been multiple attempts, but there are many reasons why all real time rendered ones have failed. 2D or pre-rendered visual novels dominates for very valid reasons.

However the real issue is that Ren'Py doesn't support 3D real time rendering. As a result any discussion about it is kind of off topic.

CuteLilNori

Sep 10, 2022
I know it's probably been 3 months late to ask for that. But can someone post A Message from the Student President from Patreon because we might've not checked out for this post when it was out and yet the poll is already decided so it'd not really matter much

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
I know it's probably been 3 months late to ask for that. But can someone post A Message from the Student President from Patreon because we might've not checked out for this post when it was out and yet the poll is already decided so it'd not really matter much
Here you are. For those who weren't aware, this was a patreon poll done as an "in universe" message to the school supporters.

The post is in two parts: the original message from Maxine, and a message from Mr Mykock (which gives details of the different options). I've put a spoiler on Mr Mykock's message simply because it's rather large with lots of pictures.

I think the results of the poll has already been posted here, but it was the "sponsored outfits" option that won the patreon poll and will be included as a storyline in the next release of the game.

A Message from the Student President

01.jpg

“Good afternoon. My name is Maxine Fisher, student president of St Louise's Academy for Girls. The headmaster asked me to record this video message so that I could address you, the school’s owners, directly. Thank you for taking the time to listen to my message.”

“As I am sure you are aware, the global environment is in a really sorry state. Our ecosystems are collapsing and many animals are on the brink of extinction. Although the list of worthy environmental causes is endless, it is the plight of one animal in particular that I wanted to bring to your attention. The naked mole rat is one of nature's most unique and wonderful creatures. Studying their unusual biology could lead to great advances in medicine including a potential cure for cancer and even a treatment for ageing. We must act fast to save these creatures from the destruction of their natural habitat.”

“I understand that your organisation funds our school and that you have considerable resources at your disposal. Although I do not agree with our incarceration here, or some of the demeaning uniform policies that your school enforces, I am willing to put aside my pride as a feminist and ask that we work together to help save an endangered animal.”

“In order to demonstrate our commitment to this cause and to encourage donations, I would like to organise a charity fundraising event. I was planning to organise a sponsored walk. However, the headmaster suggested that, since your organisation would be donating, you might like to suggest the nature of the fundraiser. If you would please take the time to consider this request I would be most grateful. I look forward to hearing from you.”

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
Here you are. For those who weren't aware, this was a patreon poll done as an "in universe" message to the school supporters.

The post is in two parts: the original message from Maxine, and a message from Mr Mykock (which gives details of the different options). I've put a spoiler on Mr Mykock's message simply because it's rather large with lots of pictures.

I think the results of the poll has already been posted here, but it was the "sponsored outfits" option that won the patreon poll and will be included as a storyline in the next release of the game.

View attachment 2255151

“Good afternoon. My name is Maxine Fisher, student president of St Louise's Academy for Girls. The headmaster asked me to record this video message so that I could address you, the school’s owners, directly. Thank you for taking the time to listen to my message.”

“As I am sure you are aware, the global environment is in a really sorry state. Our ecosystems are collapsing and many animals are on the brink of extinction. Although the list of worthy environmental causes is endless, it is the plight of one animal in particular that I wanted to bring to your attention. The naked mole rat is one of nature's most unique and wonderful creatures. Studying their unusual biology could lead to great advances in medicine including a potential cure for cancer and even a treatment for ageing. We must act fast to save these creatures from the destruction of their natural habitat.”

“I understand that your organisation funds our school and that you have considerable resources at your disposal. Although I do not agree with our incarceration here, or some of the demeaning uniform policies that your school enforces, I am willing to put aside my pride as a feminist and ask that we work together to help save an endangered animal.”

“In order to demonstrate our commitment to this cause and to encourage donations, I would like to organise a charity fundraising event. I was planning to organise a sponsored walk. However, the headmaster suggested that, since your organisation would be donating, you might like to suggest the nature of the fundraiser. If you would please take the time to consider this request I would be most grateful. I look forward to hearing from you.”

Do we know what the result of the poll was?

Reactions: Anonimed

CuteLilNori

Sep 10, 2022

View attachment 2255151

Thanks! I'm always happy with whatever the results of the poll. I'd honestly wanna see the Naked Fun Run but Sponsored Outfits is not bad after all. Can't wait for the update release to come anytime soon :D

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
Not me, I want F: all of the above.
They could definitely do most if they really wanted to.

Maxine wants to save the Naked Mole Rats so she embarks on a mission to get everyone interested and excited, but no one in the student body is willing to help. She asks you for advice and you suggest that if you hit a monetary goal, she would become a prefect for you. She sets the bar insanely high (Let's say $100k) and you have to do it in X amount of time. You decide this will be a great lesson for Maxine to learn that selling yourself for a cause, no matter how good, is not always a wise decision, and it will be beneficial for you to have Maxine on your side, as she can be a powerful voice in the student body to support your cause. You accept the deal.

Your first idea is the Sponsored Outfits. She doesn't go full nude, but she does wear some revealing clothes in public, and maybe you catch a scene of her naked while changing. She makes around $1,000. (Total: $1,000)

After being inspired by the ridiculous outfits she wore to help the Naked Mole Rats, a few girls join her effort, as you next suggest a charity. The girls auction off dates, panties, etc. You have a choice of going on a date with Maxine or buying her panties. The girls have an epiphany that sex sells here. She makes an additional $15,000. (Total: $16,000)

Excited by the money they have raised, more girls join the fun as it gains in popularity. Maxine feels confident that she will make a lot of money but not make the goal. Your next suggestion is a car wash, so they have the idea to do it in white t-shirts to attract more men. The plan works and they are loaded. She makes another $25,000. (Total: $41,000)

Their final event you two plan together is a naked fun run, where girls wear nothing (except maybe some body paint) with the winner getting a huge prize. Every girl in school participates in hopes to win. As she realizes what kind of money is going to be involved with girls bragging about the sponsorship money they've received, she's getting nervous. Really nervous. The player is able to rig the event and ensure that one girl wins. She makes a whopping $55,000 from this event. (Total: $96,000)

After the events are over, Maxine comes up and teases you about making all that money, but overall thanks you for supporting her cause. You remind Maxine that the deal is not over, as the time has not expired on the challenge yet. She becomes worried again.

You approach Ada who you noticed was taking pictures of everything. She confirms that she has pictures of every event. You rally the girls one last time and get them excited to make a calendar as a special commemoration to the efforts they put into each event. Maxine realizes you are going to sell the calendars as the last bit to make the final bit. Sure enough, you cross the $100k finish line on the final day. Maxine now must begin training as a prefect in your newly formed group. She will be your test dummy, and the punishments begin.

Apr 10, 2020
Amazing game. Great team.

I do feel like it has stalled recently though, which makes me sad. I appreciate the extra encounter scenes being added, those are fun and will make the school feel more alive. And the Maxine story sounds sort of fun. But I am hoping for returned momentum soon on the plot (yes I understand "plot" is not the right word--maybe "characters") with progress on Faye and Nina's story, the story about the other school's mean girl (very clever story that), Charlotte's secret, the restaurant owner's daughter, dating the secretary, the two magazine girl additions, volleyball, to name just the things that immediately come to mind. I mean, there really is a lot to get to already, without creating additional sidelines.

Also I like Amy, but the whole training dummy thing for a spanking team (which was delayed but I think is soon upcoming) leaves me cold--totally my opinion, and worth everything you paid for it LOL.

All that said, please don't take this the wrong way, I know how awesome the game is and I am grateful for what is already there.

Merry Christmas to all!

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Anyone else revisiting recently just to play the xmas special again? As far as holiday specials go this game easily has my favs (Xmas and Debbie's Halloween). Ended up replaying other scenes as well - it's hard not to and it always reminds me of how well so much of this is done.

But I am hoping for returned momentum soon on the plot (yes I understand "plot" is not the right word--maybe "characters") with progress on Faye and Nina's story, the story about the other school's mean girl (very clever story that), Charlotte's secret, the restaurant owner's daughter, dating the secretary, the two magazine girl additions, volleyball, to name just the things that immediately come to mind. I mean, there really is a lot to get to already, without creating additional sidelines.
It may sound a bit hypocritical after mentioning enjoying the holiday specials, but I'm completely in the same boat. I played 0.11.1 public version when it came out well over a year ago and absolutely loved it (still need to leave a review). After I finished it I made a wishlist of things I'd like to see in terms of progression of existing characters/storylines that I felt any combination of would make the game worth coming back to and supporting. It overlaps a bit with things you mentioned (I'd like to see most of those you brought up that I didn't even have on my list and I'm sure everyone has their own ideas of things they'd like to see progressed/continued and I'm betting I'd like to see those happen as well). To me the inclusion of the two magazine girls actually seemed unnecessary themselves as there were already a ton of underutilized characters and dangling plot threads. There's so many great characters and so much potential in a lot of setups that I feel will be meaningless if we don't get payoffs for at some point. I'm hoping we do and that they haven't been so ambitious in scope that it becomes impossible to ever cover it all.

As an aside, anyone know if Donna is ever slated for real progression? I remember thinking she needed a serious attitude adjustment but seemed to be setup as redeemable from the way we see her stand up for others in earlier parts of the game. I do wonder if certain students are just going to remain as side characters or if it's intended for most of them to eventually get some level of proper progression (and if some of the storylines are just meant to playout within various scenes over time but may not be as fully explored otherwise - April/Charlotte rivalry for example) .

All that said, still an amazing game or I wouldn't be here talking about it. Happy Holidays!

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Anyone else revisiting recently just to play the xmas special again? As far as holiday specials go this game easily has my favs (Xmas and Debbie's Halloween). Ended up replaying other scenes as well - it's hard not to and it always reminds me of how well so much of this is done.

It may sound a bit hypocritical after mentioning enjoying the holiday specials, but I'm completely in the same boat. I played 0.11.1 public version when it came out well over a year ago and absolutely loved it (still need to leave a review). After I finished it I made a wishlist of things I'd like to see in terms of progression of existing characters/storylines that I felt any combination of would make the game worth coming back to and supporting. It overlaps a bit with things you mentioned (I'd like to see most of those you brought up that I didn't even have on my list and I'm sure everyone has their own ideas of things they'd like to see progressed/continued and I'm betting I'd like to see those happen as well). To me the inclusion of the two magazine girls actually seemed unnecessary themselves as there were already a ton of underutilized characters and dangling plot threads. There's so many great characters and so much potential in a lot of setups that I feel will be meaningless if we don't get payoffs for at some point. I'm hoping we do and that they haven't been so ambitious in scope that it becomes impossible to ever cover it all.

As an aside, anyone know if Donna is ever slated for real progression? I remember thinking she needed a serious attitude adjustment but seemed to be setup as redeemable from the way we see her stand up for others in earlier parts of the game. I do wonder if certain students are just going to remain as side characters or if it's intended for most of them to eventually get some level of proper progression (and if some of the storylines are just meant to playout within various scenes over time but may not be as fully explored otherwise - April/Charlotte rivalry for example) .

All that said, still an amazing game or I wouldn't be here talking about it. Happy Holidays!
This game (chapter 2) has serious design problem. Usually in planning a game, a story, etc, you always need to carefully controlling the content. You might have tons of ideas, but you always need to keep your creation in size, selecting only the best of your ideas. Otherwise, you would have too much work to do without any real gain, or worse ruin the creation altogether.
In this game, obviously you have dozens of girls, each could have her own story line.
Yet dev doesn't seems to do much control in chapter 2. In chapter 1 you basically only have debbie line, plus half way of cass, Rachael, Amy. In chapter 2, we have rachael, cass, pritie, amy, and are going to have liz, faye, alice, twins at least, then there are also hints about emily, charolin, donna... And this is still not the end of chapter 2 since we still don't have zoe.
You see the problem? Think about how long it took to make the content we already have. Then think about how long it is going to take to just finish chapter 2. Think about how oversized it is going to be. Dev announced tons of content, but probably it would be just too much for the dev to finish in reasonable time, and everyone just get tired waiting for their favorite content, and this game ends up abandoned....

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Well, we'll talk about it when we get there. Content for this game has been pretty consistent and I don't think it has slow down yet. Once we start noticing actual changes in the Dev's team motivations, then we can talk about it.

I see no real problem with the game as it is. The dev may have separated the game into chapters, but chapters hardly have to be similar in length and content.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This game (chapter 2) has serious design problem. Usually in planning a game, a story, etc, you always need to carefully controlling the content. You might have tons of ideas, but you always need to keep your creation in size, selecting only the best of your ideas. Otherwise, you would have too much work to do without any real gain, or worse ruin the creation altogether.
In this game, obviously you have dozens of girls, each could have her own story line.
Yet dev doesn't seems to do much control in chapter 2. In chapter 1 you basically only have debbie line, plus half way of cass, Rachael, Amy. In chapter 2, we have rachael, cass, pritie, amy, and are going to have liz, faye, alice, twins at least, then there are also hints about emily, charolin, donna... And this is still not the end of chapter 2 since we still don't have zoe.
You see the problem? Think about how long it took to make the content we already have. Then think about how long it is going to take to just finish chapter 2. Think about how oversized it is going to be. Dev announced tons of content, but probably it would be just too much for the dev to finish in reasonable time, and everyone just get tired waiting for their favorite content, and this game ends up abandoned....
As long as in the end, the game works, that is really all that matters. What you have to remember, we are all beta testing this shit. At one point, I had my grades up to 300 or so, and then that quest for Ruth came out, and it got bumped down to 50 until I did that quest, and then I could raise it again.

Pretty sure Rachel's story started in Ch1 as well. I know she has been our P.E.T. forever.

The main issue you seem to have, is that the content for each chapter is decided by a vote of the supporters. While it's not the way I would do things, it's what they chose to do, and voting is one of their patreon rewards, so changing it now would cause all kinds of problems.

Thanks to this, there are always going to be updates that some of us like better than others. In fact, I will be honest with you, Zoe is one of the ones I currently care least about, right up there near Cass.

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
the content for each chapter is decided by a vote of the supporters. While it's not the way I would do things, it's what they chose to do, and voting is one of their patreon rewards, so changing it now would cause all kinds of problems.
It's totally understandable wanting to keep the patrons happy. This approach does have problems inherent in it but as you mentioned I think removing it as a reward would be a much bigger issue. Bit of a possible pickle, but I'm hoping it works out regardless.

In fact, I will be honest with you, Zoe is one of the ones I currently care least about, right up there near Cass.
This may be a hugely unpopular take, but my only real critique when I last played was I felt Rachel's development got tedious and I went from really liking her to starting to resent how much attention she required which definitely was not the intent as her story itself is rather endearing. Hoping this isn't as much of an issue when more of the characters eventually reach parity in terms of their development.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This may be a hugely unpopular take, but my only real critique when I last played was I felt Rachel's development got tedious and I went from really liking her to starting to resent how much attention she required which definitely was not the intent as her story itself is rather endearing. Hoping this isn't as much of an issue when more of the characters eventually reach parity in terms of their development.
While I do not share the feeling to that extent, I totally get what you mean. It is one of the pitfalls of playing a game in development, even more so if it is sandbox-ish. A lot of content for a single character will be in an update (here Rachel) and those of us who have played everything so far have nothing to do but to follow this content when in a finished game you will also in parallel punish Amy (which we already did) and corrupt Maxine (which isn't in the game yet and might just be as tedious), taking away the focus. So I am pretty hopeful your final prediction will come true.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Ayoo! New Patreon post from Altos. Can anyone post it?
Happy Holidays Everybody

Christmas Card 02.jpg

Happy holidays everybody,

I just wanted to say merry Christmas and happy new year to all our patrons. Please enjoy this little Christmas scene of the girls wearing festive bikinis.

In my last development update, I said that I had been dealing with some health problems lately and at the time I was in and out of the hospital. I am happy to report that I am doing much better now and I'm well on my way to a full recovery. I’m not 100% healed up yet, but I'm getting there. I'm already back to work and progress on the game is back on track.

We’ve got lots of exciting things planned for the next update and beyond and 2023 is looking set to be a great year for the game.

Wishing you all a fantastic Christmas!

Altos and Herdone

P.S. I’ll post some topless and nude versions of these Christmas pictures in the Teacher's Lounge and Headmaster’s Study over on the Discord, so those on the Teacher and Deputy Head tiers should be sure to check that out (make sure to link your Patreon and Discord accounts in your Patreon settings to access the exclusive areas).

Edited to remove duplicate picture posting

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I forgot I had this on the back burner, was a good update, was surprised with the final for Sally and Rachel, and was more emotional than I thought, be interesting to see how it goes moving forward, I don't think I have seen dyslexia in a game before, not sure how I feel about it as someone who has it, although mine is more writing than reading.

So unless I missed it, I do not see in the guild how to get one of the replays I am missing, I got the Holiday Xmas but missing whatever the third holiday event is.

CuteLilNori

Sep 10, 2022
Happy Holidays Everybody

View attachment 2268905

Happy holidays everybody,

I just wanted to say merry Christmas and happy new year to all our patrons. Please enjoy this little Christmas scene of the girls wearing festive bikinis.

In my last development update, I said that I had been dealing with some health problems lately and at the time I was in and out of the hospital. I am happy to report that I am doing much better now and I'm well on my way to a full recovery. I’m not 100% healed up yet, but I'm getting there. I'm already back to work and progress on the game is back on track.

We’ve got lots of exciting things planned for the next update and beyond and 2023 is looking set to be a great year for the game.

Wishing you all a fantastic Christmas!

Altos and Herdone

P.S. I’ll post some topless and nude versions of these Christmas pictures in the Teacher's Lounge and Headmaster’s Study over on the Discord, so those on the Teacher and Deputy Head tiers should be sure to check that out (make sure to link your Patreon and Discord accounts in your Patreon settings to access the exclusive areas).

It's great to hear he's been in good recovery! May he be in a good health and have enough time for complete recovery after New Year :D

Reactions: oceanbobo4

Lillyx1986

Jun 28, 2021
Do we have an update for the next update drop yet? Cheers for all your hard work (and imagination) on this project :)

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes