ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Btw, I seem to find myself stuck again, this time with the opening of the cafeteria.
According to the WT:

Note: Make sure that you have completed the paperwork event “Maxine’s
demand”. If you build the cafeteria and recruit the dinner lady, but have
not completed Maxine’s demand, then Patricia will not actually start.
Instead, when you visit the cafeteria you will get the (slightly confusing)
message: “the cafeteria construction has been completed. I have a
restaurant manager now so I just need to wait for the construction to be

completed.”

I've done Maxine's demand according to the log, but I still don't get it opened. I've also done the recruitment of Patricia.
Is there something I must do that isn't mentioned in the WT?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This isn't a guaranteed solution but I think the first scenes in the cafeteria were added in an update that also featured progress to Priti's storyline. It may be worth progressing that a little.

Vlakom

Aug 2, 2017
As far as I can recall there is no great 'billboard', for want of a better term, saying 'look at me, this is where I am' sort of thing. It is just heavily implied through context, language, use of certain colloquialisms (eg Over the pond) and at least one small reference to a location that is supposedly within the same country. Then again that lack of coming outright and saying just means it's easier for the player to place it in their heads wherever they want it to be happening I guess.
Mine too.
From the beginning I just assumed it was the US (like so many other games), but Charlotte made that impossible.
Yeah, the most solid clue about that is Debbie mentioning that her accent is from Lancashire, which is part of England.

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
This isn't a guaranteed solution but I think the first scenes in the cafeteria were added in an update that also featured progress to Priti's storyline. It may be worth progressing that a little.
Priti?
Well, how do I punish her, she never behaves badly in my game... lol
I'm on #1 in her quest and it says to look for bad behavior in class, but I honestly never see any from her.
But I'll try harder. Thanks!

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Yeah, the most solid clue about that is Debbie mentioning that her accent is from Lancashire, which is part of England.
Plus isn't there a mention of one of the girls being from Swindon which isn't far away from the school site? If so then given the geography and remoteness of train stations and the like I think it's possible they are somewhere in either the Cotswolds or Malverns.

Vlakom

Aug 2, 2017
Plus isn't there a mention of one of the girls being from Swindon which isn't far away from the school site? If so then given the geography and remoteness of train stations and the like I think it's possible they are somewhere in either the Cotswolds or Malverns.
Hell!! Forget it! I've just answered my own question:

Sin título.png

It's no billboard, but is precise enough. I guess this licence was emitted before BREXIT given the EU flag.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
As far as I can recall there is no great 'billboard', for want of a better term, saying 'look at me, this is where I am' sort of thing. It is just heavily implied through context, language, use of certain colloquialisms (eg Over the pond) and at least one small reference to a location that is supposedly within the same country. Then again that lack of coming outright and saying just means it's easier for the player to place it in their heads wherever they want it to be happening I guess.
Random question: Has any character or scene in-game ever acknowledged the country where this story takes place? I know it's obvious enough, there is a lot of hints everywhere but I don't know whether is something official or not.
How the heck did the answer end up before the question?

Anyways, apart from all the clues and proof (there also is the "UK Something Military"), at one time UK was confirmed by the dev, though I can't seem to find it right now.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Some weird forum shenanigans. The question was asked a few minutes before I saw it and answered but then it put my answer above. Not sure why.

Though the cooler answer would probably have been along the lines of maybe I'm psychic.

Plus your right. How could I have forgotten about the British Defense Systems Manufacturing company that may have something to do with the science teacher.

Reactions: Cartageno

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
Priti?
Well, how do I punish her, she never behaves badly in my game... lol
I'm on #1 in her quest and it says to look for bad behavior in class, but I honestly never see any from her.
But I'll try harder. Thanks!
You do a body search of Priti in the hallway and catch her with chocolate.

Then you catch a chocolate transaction when spying on Priti's bedroom. That starts her "misbehavior," I believe.

There are many interlocking events in this game. It's not a "do this, then do that, and always in the same order."

When I replay the game, the sequence of the scenes is always different.

There was also a "hidden" trigger when you call Priti to the office on your office phone. That's one I sometimes forget when I replay.

There are many scenes that you trigger by just exploring.

Jun 13, 2022

Anyways, apart from all the clues and proof (there also is the "UK Something Military"), at one time UK was confirmed by the dev, though I can't seem to find it right now.
May be its UK but somewhere in Scotland. Mentioning a goverment of a majesty and lonely woods in hills and having only one traffic connection by railways.

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
You do a body search of Priti in the hallway and catch her with chocolate.

Then you catch a chocolate transaction when spying on Priti's bedroom. That starts her "misbehavior," I believe.

There are many interlocking events in this game. It's not a "do this, then do that, and always in the same order."

When I replay the game, the sequence of the scenes is always different.

There was also a "hidden" trigger when you call Priti to the office on your office phone. That's one I sometimes forget when I replay.

There are many scenes that you trigger by just exploring.
Much obliged, Sir!
I tend to forget about her a bit just because she seems to never misbehave, so she kind of sneaks under my radar.
But I'll put her in my focus and lets see.

Last edited:

1qazwsx

Oct 6, 2020
May be its UK but somewhere in Scotland. Mentioning a goverment of a majesty and lonely woods in hills and having only one traffic connection by railways.
I presumed it was somewhere distant from Europe, some island, former UK colony or a dependency in the Pacific. I like to think about it this way) a remote island somewhere between Pacific coasts of Japan and USA)

Vlakom

Aug 2, 2017
And another clue: the weather is so typical British, always sunny and hot! :ROFLMAO:
Hot? Before you build the pool, you can find girls around the school talking about how they would like to go for a swim but they can't do it at the lake because is too cold. Amy does it but she is a special case.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
The heatwave is sets in while the headmaster's in charge at S.L.A.G. . This is also the reason, why the girls don't wear their cardigans all the time in late game (what they initially did). My personal guess is, that it is the headmaster's steady manlyhood, that is sending constant heatwaves over the campus, but it could also be Chang's experiments or maybe a consequence of climate change in this not too distant future.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
And another clue: the weather is so typical British, always sunny and hot! :ROFLMAO:
I think with the weather/heat wave also came some stuff about how the heat wave came to pass which actually was European (like high pressure over the Azores redirecting heat or stuff) but I may be mistaken.

And yeah, within the UK I am pretty sure about it being Scotland as well.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes