MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
I would go for Scotland. Isle of Man doesn't seem large enough to hold a mountaineous area basically only reachable by train. Would need to see some cats to be sure though.
I'm relatively sure "only reachable by train" rules out the Isle Of Man. Given you can only really get there by Ferry.

That and it's been a year without a bloke hurtling past at 800mph on a motorbike.

Vlakom

Aug 2, 2017
I'm relatively sure "only reachable by train" rules out the Isle Of Man. Given you can only really get there by Ferry.

That and it's been a year without a bloke hurtling past at 800mph on a motorbike.
SHIT!! I totally forgot about the IOM TT! Alright, I guess I just lost my money there.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Been hearing that for months now, I hope it does, and then back to regular updates, it would be a pity if this game is abandoned.
1. You haven't been hearing that for months.
2. He stated on his last patreon message (18th April) that the deadline for the official release of the update is 5th May.

You don't even need to support the patreon account to be able to read that....
Sin título.jpg

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Tinggal jejak
You can subscribe to a thread by clicking on the button labeled "watch" on the top right, you don't have to post. If you want to post, please remember that this is an English language forum, so please also add an English translation of what you wrote, if necessary by a tool like Google Translate.

Anda dapat berlangganan utas dengan mengklik tombol berlabel "watch" di kanan atas, Anda tidak perlu memposting. Jika Anda ingin memposting, harap diingat bahwa ini adalah forum berbahasa Inggris, jadi harap tambahkan juga bahasa Inggris terjemahan dari apa yang Anda tulis, jika perlu dengan alat seperti Google Translate.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes