OldPringles

Jun 20, 2021
Gegecucu, assuming that you are still around, I stumbled across two small bugs - odds are that someone has already found and reported them, but on the off-chance that they haven't ...

When I used the replay menu to replay The First Public Spanking - the one where Cassandra is wearing a black thong - the scene seems to merge with a later version of the same public punishment, where Cassandra is wearing regulation underwear and has to take her skirt off. The spanking depicted in the scene is the one with the regulation underwear.

When I sort the replay menu by girls, and search for Amy's content, the scene Miss Chang's Formula is on her list, even though it does not appear that she is actually one of the girls in the scene (Nina, Faye, Emily, a girl I am 95% sure is Donna, Charlotte and Rachel). When I used the menu to search for Donna's content, the scene Miss Chang's Formula is not on her list. Is it possible that Donna and Amy got switched around here?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Korok85 and Phil5k

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
Gegecucu, assuming that you are still around, I stumbled across two small bugs - odds are that someone has already found and reported them, but on the off-chance that they haven't ...

When I used the replay menu to replay The First Public Spanking - the one where Cassandra is wearing a black thong - the scene seems to merge with a later version of the same public punishment, where Cassandra is wearing regulation underwear and has to take her skirt off. The spanking depicted in the scene is the one with the regulation underwear.

When I sort the replay menu by girls, and search for Amy's content, the scene Miss Chang's Formula is on her list, even though it does not appear that she is actually one of the girls in the scene (Nina, Faye, Emily, a girl I am 95% sure is Donna, Charlotte and Rachel). When I used the menu to search for Donna's content, the scene Miss Chang's Formula is not on her list. Is it possible that Donna and Amy got switched around here?
I am not at home for several weeks so I cannot dig into it right now, but I highly recommend you to post these issues on the official discord of the game (there's a #bug channel).
Here's the link:

Reactions: TheDevian

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
He's a Francophone, so you gotta cut him a little slack, but yeah, 'feedback' in this sentence is an uncountable noun and shouldn't be pluralized.
Speaking of countable and uncountable nouns, I cringe a little inside when people say they want "less girlfriends," in a gme instead fewer. Maybe I'd cringe if they said fewer girlfriends too, I don't know.

The term "Francophone" reminded me that many of us in the US grew up with canned "Italian" food from a company named "Franco-American."

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The term "Francophone" reminded me that many of us in the US grew up with canned "Italian" food from a company named "Franco-American."
Well, I'll always remember (okay, I had it written down and had to look up the specifics, but I remembered in general) the (frozen ready meal) "Egyptian Sushi Goulash Cajun Style".

Which admittedly did not taste as good as it sounds ...

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Speaking of countable and uncountable nouns, I cringe a little inside when people say they want "less girlfriends," in a gme instead fewer.
I know what you mean. I have a bit of a verbal tic where when I hear someone using less instead of fewer or vice versa I automatically correct it. As a bit of an imperfect rule of thumb if anyone is interested 'less' should be used in relation to money/cost, for almost every other case it is 'fewer'.

Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I know what you mean. I have a bit of a verbal tic where when I hear someone using less instead of fewer or vice versa I automatically correct it. As a bit of an imperfect rule of thumb if anyone is interested 'less' should be used in relation to money/cost, for almost every other case it is 'fewer'.
Doesn't help that most grocery stores in US label their express lane as "x items or less."

Reactions: JavCh and TheDevian

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Thanks for the bug report. Neither of those bugs been reported, so that was a good catch, thank you! I reported them to the team. Fixes have been made and should be in the beta release. (y)

The "Miss Chang's Formula" bug was fairly simple - you're right, it was just the wrong brunette in the character list for that event. Although considering she has her back to us, and has her arm over her face for the whole event, I'm impressed you recognized the difference!

Formula_girls_running.jpg

Cassandra's first punishment was interesting... a little testing discovered that you only get the bug when the "remove skirts" rule has been passed. So the replay looked perfectly normal at the start of the game - it only looked weird if you replayed the scene later!

A patch has been issued to fix the replay scene but there's a chance this bug could happen in the actual game as well, so the team are also going to look at the code in more detail after the beta is released and see if there's anything else they need to do.

Thanks again! :D

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
It's weird but that comment is both racist and true :unsure:
From my little experience in a country with multiple official language (including French) it is more, if you first try, even if you fail very bad with what little you can speak in French, then they are open and try to help you. If you just arrogant and use your own language and think they shall adapt then they might not understand anything you say, even if they had understand you perfectly.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
From my little experience in a country with multiple official language (including French) it is more, if you first try, even if you fail very bad with what little you can speak in French then they are open and try to help you. If you just arrogant and go their use your language and think they shall adapt then they might not understand anything you say, even if they had understand you perfectly.
Can second this experience. When I tried with "Do you speak English?" in France, nobody did. But when trying my small remaining school French from ages ago, they were very helpful. Even though I probably unintentionally insulted their ancestors due to getting my words wrong ;)

But funnily my experience in your (c3p0's) country is that with the language groups, the tables are turned. While the French and to a degree the Italians have this reputation of not caring for foreign languages, in Switzerland it seems to me that the French and Italian speaking communities are more comfortable in English than the German speakers.

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
From my little experience in a country with multiple official language (including French) it is more, if you first try, even if you fail very bad with what little you can speak in French, then they are open and try to help you. If you just arrogant and use your own language and think they shall adapt then they might not understand anything you say, even if they had understand you perfectly.
It makes sense in some way.
I have been told several times (and I agree with this theory) that it is due to the way foreign languages are taught at school in France: we focus much more on the grammar than on speaking. When speaking, the teachers will focus on each mistake you do, instead of praising the fact that you said something understandable (which is the basis of communication).
So the results are:
1) Learning foreign languages is boring for young students, so in the end they suck at grammar AND speaking
2) Much people (especially the oldest ones) are ashamed of trying to speak in foreign languages, because they fear to do it improperly.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes