ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
I caught an exception. Yay!
It happens when I go to Characters -> Others.
Says "NameError: name 'car3_name' is not defined".
Did I do smth to break it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
I caught an exception. Yay!
It happens when I go to Characters -> Others.
Says "NameError: name 'car3_name' is not defined".
Did I do smth to break it?

Yes, it is a known bug that will be fixed in the next version.
The current turnaround is to open the console in-game (Shift+O) and write the following line:
then you'll be able to open the character screen.

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
Yes, it is a known bug that will be fixed in the next version.
The current turnaround is to open the console in-game (Shift+O) and write the following line:
then you'll be able to open the character screen.
Much obliged!
Perhaps I should've been able to find that out myself, had I made a better effort in searching.
I'm ready for my punishment, sir!

Reactions: Gegecucu

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Dude was in the hospital for the love of god
I don't really keep track of this game like that, as I am not on their discord or whatnot. But I did not know that. Surprising to hear, esp when the update is like only a month later than their usually time frame.

Jun 13, 2022
And another clue: the weather is so typical British, always sunny and hot! :ROFLMAO:
So this may route to the cariebics or an tropic island, Common Wealth, or a former part of British Impire.
Mentoining all the japanese writings (on washing mashine etc.) somewhere in the pacific ocean?!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So this may route to the cariebics or an tropic island, Common Wealth, or a former part of British Impire.
Mentoining all the japanese writings (on washing mashine etc.) somewhere in the pacific ocean?!
Nope, it is confirmed as the UK. And actually they can get pretty hot summers for their geographic location thanks to the Gulf Stream (even though Ireland catches a lot more and the UK is a bit in the shadows).

Japanese signs happen a lot in these games, probably an artefact of using a Japanese software for creating this. Just like many Daz3D games use images of a certain picturesque old town with German signage which often does not fit the location. (And I am not going into too much detail how the architecture often is way off ...)

Reactions: Madmoiselle Chiffre

Vlakom

Aug 2, 2017
Nope, it is confirmed as the UK. And actually they can get pretty hot summers for their geographic location thanks to the Gulf Stream (even though Ireland catches a lot more and the UK is a bit in the shadows).

Japanese signs happen a lot in these games, probably an artefact of using a Japanese software for creating this. Just like many Daz3D games use images of a certain picturesque old town with German signage which often does not fit the location. (And I am not going into too much detail how the architecture often is way off ...)
My money is on the Isle of Man.

Reactions: 1qazwsx

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Obviously this game is based around the same place where Hogwarts is.

The question is who is the better Headmaster? MC? Or Dumbledore?

Reactions: Emelex

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I would go for Scotland. Isle of Man doesn't seem large enough to hold a mountaineous area basically only reachable by train. Would need to see some cats to be sure though.
Actually there are quite a lot of areas in the UK that are surprisingly remote if you do not have access to a car. Even in places that some would think have great transport links such as the Cotswolds, Malverns, Somerset levels, Lake District, Exmoor, Dartmoor and Cornwall to name a few just in England. Some are more mountainous than others. Plus it could be assumed from the school 'map' screen that the site is accessible by car (several parked cars) plus for that matter logically it would need to be accessible by some sort of delivery trucks to bring in food and other sundry supplies.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Actually there are quite a lot of areas in the UK that are surprisingly remote if you do not have access to a car. Even in places that some would think have great transport links such as the Cotswolds, Malverns, Somerset levels, Lake District, Exmoor, Dartmoor and Cornwall to name a few just in England. Some are more mountainous than others. Plus it could be assumed from the school 'map' screen that the site is accessible by car (several parked cars) plus for that matter logically it would need to be accessible by some sort of delivery trucks to bring in food and other sundry supplies.
The UK, yes. Isle of Man - no.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes