Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Dear developers

I have the same problem, what should I do with Lucy. She is already naked and does everything.
But the quest is not completed.
Pride and president -> Encourage Lucy to do more while clining your flat.

Is there any console command for this? Or what i need to do.
Version 0.14.3
Did you allow for an additional Saturday? Event: [HOM10] Lucy: Further Saturdays

Edit: Event doesn't show up in quest log according to guide/walkthrough, but might be the reason why you are having issues.

Last edited:

fedorlife

Sep 4, 2022
What else do I need to do to convince lucy to do more while cleaning for maxine's quest? she already works naked for me and offers handjobs?
if you are unable to complete the Lucy step in the Pride and President quest despite having unlocked all of her extra services, you can fix it by: shift-o to open the game console type or paste lucy_extra_hj_given = True press return press esc to close the game console

Reactions: hutin123

Reinyn

May 22, 2017
Hi there, i just have a request for the developer of this game. I don't know if it is possible or not but this is about the save/load screen of the game. Would it b possible to make the save screen look different colors from the loading screen? Right now they look absolutely the same (except from the word save or load on the left side that is) Reason why is i often have quite a bit of trouble with this when i try to save a game and forget i am still in the loading screen instead. I have lost more then quite a few hours because of this and it actually hurts quite a bit when that happens. Except from that little problem this game gets better and better with each update.

With high regards,

Reinyn

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You buying me another card?? lol
You could try disabling the drivers for the scene, use default windows drivers.

Side note, AMD is the CPU, ATI is the video card. Just because AMD bought the company, doesn't mean the name of the video card changed. If Intel bought Nvidea, they would still be nvid cards.
a hero with only update?
No one is going to bother for a beta. If you want to play the beta, you have to download the whole thing. Most of these games don't do that anyway, you have to redownload the whole thing, every time.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Side note, AMD is the CPU, ATI is the video card. Just because AMD bought the company, doesn't mean the name of the video card changed. If Intel bought Nvidea, they would still be nvid cards.
Side note back: It is AMD. The brand Ati along with the company is gone.
And if Intel brought Nvidia I'm pretty sure, they would rebrand the products from Nvidia to Intel too.
No one is going to bother for a beta. If you want to play the beta, you have to download the whole thing. Most of these games don't do that anyway, you have to redownload the whole thing, every time.
Same goes often for compression, mods, walkthrough,...
For game it exist a thread where you can request update patchs. Never used one of them myself, because I fear some old droid made them.:D

Reactions: ivanych314

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Side note back: It is AMD. The brand Ati along with the company is gone.
And if Intel brought Nvidia I'm pretty sure, they would rebrand the products from Nvidia to Intel too.
I still see ATI everywhere I look and calling it AMD is confusing AF.
How about Radeon, that's still a thing, right?
Same goes often for compression, mods, walkthrough,...
For game it exist a thread where you can request update patchs. Never used one of them myself, because I fear some old droid made them.:D
Yeah, not worth the risk/hassle.

Last edited:

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
* * * The Game Guide has been updated to Version 0.14.3Public * * *
* * * Please see here for the updated version. * * *

Updated Game Guide and Walkthrough - Version 0.14.3

Updated Game Guide

I have updated the Game Guide for version 0.14.3. This includes details of Maxine's fundraiser week, the new main quest, and the new separate patrol event. It has also been updated to reflect bugfixes, gameplay changes, and changes to the quest log and event log.

Link Included in the Actual Game

The cheat menu in the game now has a new option "get the detailed walkthrough" which will take you to a Mega folder that includes a copy of this walkthrough for both the current public and patreon versions of the game. This picture shows where the link is in the game:
HM_Walkthrough_arrow.jpg

Available as a Single Document or in 3 Parts

The game guide is available as a single document. However, it is also available in 3 parts. Part 1 of the guide covers Chapter 1 of the game, and Part 2 covers Chapter 2. Part 3 includes additional information, including a detailed punishment guide for all the girls, information about the cheat menu and holiday specials, and reference information about increasing grades and discipline, passing school rules, earning money and more.

Separating the guide into 3 parts is designed to make it more accessible, particularly to newer players, and it also means it it easier to use automatic translation tools to read the guide.

You can download the guide(s) below, or for more details see my main post here. As always, comments and suggestions are welcome. Hope you find it useful!

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheHeadmaster-0.14.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: rayyy69

Cutie Nori

Dec 7, 2022
How interesting that even after we reached to Rachel's lv.10 and cured her jealousy, she now express her feeling about how much Alice's big breasts used to make her upset and jealous. My gosh, this kitten just never want to let go of her jealousy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png
screenshot0004.png
screenshot0005.png

Jun 13, 2022
0.14.3 has been released today for Patreon.

For 0.14.3 (Patreon release of today), new content is:
  • Ada’s punishment in front of the school board is now repeatable
  • Updated Ada’s hallway conversation for after the uniform changes
  • Updated Maxine’s patrol event for after the fundraiser (including repeatable group blowjob)
Please help me Gegecucu,

I am planing to make a german translation of The Headmaster 0.14 after the public release is available in June.

But there is a difficulty for me to add the german translation into the "Main Menu" and the "Preferences" screen
of vers. 0.14 .3.

For vers. 0.13.2public I was able to do it by adding some lines in "game/ui/screens.rpy" and adding the german flag in "game/gui".

Now it's impossible without killing the switch for "Easy Game" in preferences, when I overwrite the ui with my "screens.rpy" file from 0.13.2.

I think it's because of the missing of "screens.rpy" in "/game/" device (not game/ui) when I extract the "scripts.rpa".
In the french translated files "screens.rpy" is mentioned like this:

# game/screens.rpy:787
old "French"
new "Français"

So what is to do without the file "game/screens.rpy" to add another language?
This could although be intersting for other translators of the game.

Reactions: Dophin

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
You could try disabling the drivers for the scene, use default windows drivers.

I didn't had to do that tried another thing which worked.
open game press shift + G then select "Force Angle 2 Renderer" in game, it changes game setting for renderer and then game no longer crash.

so my AMD card is good hahaha

Reactions: Gegecucu
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes