Reactions: mingas1303

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
Hi , [17/5/2023]
Not Possible On Joiplay!!!???
I Was Trying Play HeadMaster v0.14.3 on
JoiPlay 1.20.027
RenPyPlugin 8.0.3_7.5.3_010

But got this error on menu, even you press ignore,this error happend on every single image

Any idea?how to fix it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are using the correct version of Joiplay.
It seems the package you have is incomplete for some reasons. Maybe try to re-download and/or re-transfer it on your phone

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
are we going to be able to find maxine and the other girls doing charity during patrols? if not currently then during the future? just finished her new quest, it was great

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
are we going to be able to find maxine and the other girls doing charity during patrols? if not currently then during the future? just finished her new quest, it was great
No, when her event is going on, you cannot do anything else.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
What event is needed to get Lucy to do more during cleaning? Trying to finish the Pride & President options and the walk through mentioned a quest with the nurse but I haven't gotten anything new from her in a while.

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
What event is needed to get Lucy to do more during cleaning? Trying to finish the Pride & President options and the walk through mentioned a quest with the nurse but I haven't gotten anything new from her in a while.
have you unlocked all of lucys options already? not sure if its a bug or not but i had to do this to progress after she was already giving me handjobs and it still wasnt checked off

shift-o to open the game console type or paste lucy_extra_hj_given = True press return press esc to close the game console

Reactions: Gegecucu

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
have you unlocked all of lucys options already? not sure if its a bug or not but i had to do this to progress after she was already giving me handjobs and it still wasnt checked off
Full undress + spank / dance / kiss for post options. I didn't start a new save with v14, so maybe something didn't trigger. Just assumed I missed something.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
Full undress + spank / dance / kiss for post options. I didn't start a new save with v14, so maybe something didn't trigger. Just assumed I missed something.
yeah seems you are missing handjob scene still, just gotta complete some of the other events around school

Riltom

Oct 2, 2018
Are your saves during the scene itself? If yes, that would explain why it still crashes.

If you keep clicking on 'ignore', you should be able to continue to play without any impact on the game.
Clicking on ignore worked, so i can continue playing.
Still even replaying miss chang events causes the same error, so there is no way to know what she is saying.

Reactions: Gegecucu

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
I am stuck at pride and president event!!! she was supposed to come to me with proposal but she havent!
I have donated in charity as wel but it's been days she won't come i even completed al other quest as well just main quest left where i need to talk to owners but i guess thats related to pride and president quest as wel.

any solution???

Panchiman

Jul 16, 2017
What is the changelog of v0.14.2 and v0.14.3? Just fixed bugs or added content? Because if it is added it does not appear to me

lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
In 0.14b-0.14.3 there is written content "Staff Training", but there are stubs in the game to switch to this content. Will there still be 0.14.x versions of the game in which this content will be opened, or will it be only at 0.15?

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes