YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
Cannot open 2 replays.
1. Last Football quest.
2. Rachel in the Office. Chapter 2.
I got practice match few times with different results but it closed. I cannot call Rachel in the office now, but called her many times before.
Are this bugs?

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
Gegecucu, will staff-training be released as a mini-update, or tacked on to next big update?
I honestly don't know. This will be Altos' choice.
In both ways, there will be critics anyway:
- With a mini-update, people will say that the updates have had much less content lately
- With a big update, people will say that the time between updates is too important
o_O

• Sad
Reactions: Gato21

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
Cannot open 2 replays.
1. Last Football quest.
2. Rachel in the Office. Chapter 2.
I got practice match few times with different results but it closed. I cannot call Rachel in the office now, but called her many times before.
Are this bugs?
Are you talking about crashes? Do you have any traceback to understand what's happening?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I honestly don't know. This will be Altos' choice.
In both ways, there will be critics anyway:
- With a mini-update, people will say that the updates have had much less content lately
- With a big update, people will say that the time between updates is too important
o_O
However, here is one of the rare cases where we can have both: too little content and too long a wait. ;)

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
done even if I saw now that it was old, downloaded now the updated one I'm looking for now.
Maybe figured out the problem, I'm missing missions, (some from chapter 1!) I haven't figured out how to see the missions I need and their propedeuticity.
Maybe also because the display of missions and cards from inside the game is not "translated" being graphic and I can't always read it well!
Is there a different way to see what missions I have done and what is missing?
Can this be an idea in future updates?

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
I managed to start Maxines quest after finishing up Lucys scenes.
I had all the check marks for Maxines quest but I wasnt able to actually start it until I got a handjob from Lucy
I have finished all quest as well only president left i even used to code which was present here in fourm about lucy == handoj.... but didn't work....

Do i download game again?

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
ok so im getting an error report after proposing the rule change to let me punish the girls and it wont let me ignore it and move on, am i missing something?

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
To answer this ...

ok so im getting an error report after proposing the rule change to let me punish the girls and it wont let me ignore it and move on, am i missing something?
From before update so 1.14.1, I do not know if you have to do with this update, 1.14.3 but:

This issue has already been discussed multiple times here.
See here:
https://f95zone.to/search/270733228/?q=4085&t=post&c[thread]=23470&o=relevance

Temporary workaround:
  1. Rollback
  2. Open console (shift + o)
  3. Write rule_page = 1
  4. Press enter

quit_warawara

May 25, 2018
It's been years since I started following this game, it's been a while since I last played the latest ver, can anyone tell me if there's a proper sex scene with Rachel already

I kinda gave up on this game because the one character I wanna see get railed, still doesn't have any animation lol. Been blue balled now fora long time.

Feb 11, 2023
i need help, im stuck waiting for maxine to approach me with a proposal. I've donated to her charity. bought the cafe but it isnt opening, says i need to wait for the managers first day. have no idea what to do

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes