Vlo

Sep 23, 2017
I am stuck at pride and president event!!! she was supposed to come to me with proposal but she havent!
I have donated in charity as wel but it's been days she won't come i even completed al other quest as well just main quest left where i need to talk to owners but i guess thats related to pride and president quest as wel.

any solution???
I managed to start Maxines quest after finishing up Lucys scenes.
I had all the check marks for Maxines quest but I wasnt able to actually start it until I got a handjob from Lucy

Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
Is anyone else having trouble with 14.3? My saves from 14 won't open. Ignore and traceback send me to the beginning to start over. Any help?

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
What is the changelog of v0.14.2 and v0.14.3? Just fixed bugs or added content? Because if it is added it does not appear to me

Mainly bug fixes plus the following:
0.14.3 (Patreon release of today), new content is:
  • Ada’s punishment in front of the school board is now repeatable
  • Updated Ada’s hallway conversation for after the uniform changes
  • Updated Maxine’s patrol event for after the fundraiser (including repeatable group blowjob)

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
are we going to be able to find maxine and the other girls doing charity during patrols? if not currently then during the future? just finished her new quest, it was great
In 14.3 (after ending the fundraising event), there's a new patrol event where Maxine and Ada continue the fundraising

Reactions: Pervyfox

raven54

Sep 12, 2022
I cannot say. Some new AMD drivers don't like this render mode for some reasons.
Wouldn't that make it a Ren'Py bug rather than a Headmaster bug? If that's the case, then updating Ren'Py will solve it. That is once there is an updated Ren'Py, which fixes the problem.

Kiteflyingelephant

Jul 18, 2020
Fresh install of 0.14.3 on Joiplay but the game crashes immediately after starting. Just a black screen then back to the Joiplay menu. Everything is up to date and I tried two different downloads from different mirrors, both got the same problem.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Fresh install of 0.14.3 on Joiplay but the game crashes immediately after starting. Just a black screen then back to the Joiplay menu. Everything is up to date and I tried two different downloads from different mirrors, both got the same problem.
Did you get it from the play store or the Joiplay web site?

Reactions: Gegecucu

User312

Apr 19, 2018
In 14.3 (after ending the fundraising event), there's a new patrol event where Maxine and Ada continue the fundraising
I just now got that scene.
But what I am wondering now is, is there a reason why this version of the event is NOT viable in the replay menu?
The only version I get there is the old one from before the fundraising event.

Edit:
Just saw that it is somewhat hidden behind the ending of the Event called: "Kind, Thoughtful and Exhibitionistic"
An Event that I think was there before, but the "patrol event" was kinda tacked on at the end?

Or was that Patrol Event just taken straight from the original End of this Event and I am just remembering it wrong?

Last edited:

User312

Apr 19, 2018
I still have not unlocked the Weekend Patrol Event: "The Man with the golden Water Pistol" and I am already through all other quests, events and at day 500+.
Is it just no longer possible for me to get that Event or what is going on there?

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
I am trying this game but I have problems!
If I try to punish Amy or Cassandra I can't get a full score.
Amy
pain 11/14
humiliation 7/7
pleasure 7/7

Cassandra
pain 6/7
humiliation 6/7
pleasure 7/7

Because I run out of action points!

More doubt!
I don't proggred in soccer practice I always see the same scenes again and again!

ANOTHER THING.
I can't get the keys to return!

who can point me to my mistakes?

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
I still have not unlocked the Weekend Patrol Event: "The Man with the golden Water Pistol" and I am already through all other quests, events and at day 500+.
Is it just no longer possible for me to get that Event or what is going on there?
This event only happens when patrolling during the weekend.

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
I am trying this game but I have problems!
If I try to punish Amy or Cassandra I can't get a full score.
Amy
pain 11/14
humiliation 7/7
pleasure 7/7

Cassandra
pain 6/7
humiliation 6/7
pleasure 7/7

Because I run out of action points!

More doubt!
I don't proggred in soccer practice I always see the same scenes again and again!

ANOTHER THING.
I can't get the keys to return!

who can point me to my mistakes?
Look at the walkthrough in the first post of the thread.

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
Wouldn't that make it a Ren'Py bug rather than a Headmaster bug? If that's the case, then updating Ren'Py will solve it. That is once there is an updated Ren'Py, which fixes the problem.
Yep, it's probaly on RenPy side because we did not make any change to the animation (nor to the code around it) et it worked perfectly.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes