GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Ren'Py now warns you by default when you load a save from an other source than your computer. It will still run it once you accept the warning. They can't fully block it for developmental reasons and bug hunting. But sharing saves while convenient, comes with risks. Saves are programs themselves, there was a Vimeo video that I saved to share that explains it great, but the video seams to be down right now. short story, executing a foreign save can mess up your computer like a virus. It might not currently be a problem, but think about it like STI. You need protection before it happens.
the dev added a anti cheat file and it goes someplace else when installing the game

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Ha! ok. I never personally use saves frome other people and never alter them either. So I never felt concerned by that particular discution. I want to experience games how the devs made it. Skipping over stuff or making things easier never felt right to me.

Reactions: PBS666

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I find it curious that this supposed 'anti-cheat' file and 'save transfer problem' have become such issues here over the course of this past weekend given that the last update to this title was 5 days shy of three months ago. That seem's like quite a delay for such critical game-breaking issues to become public knowledge here... I know, I know, I am such a cynic.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
the dev added a anti cheat file and it goes someplace else when installing the game
If this game placed random files into an unidentified someplace else, "cheats on the game do not work anymore" should be the last of your worries ...

Last edited:
Reactions: hawk784563

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
Let me intervene here: there's no anticheat (or whatever) in the game files.
Why would Altos do it in the first place? While there is a cheat menu in-game?
If people wants to mess with the game files and potentially break it when doing it, well, good for them, it doesn't matter to us.

When we updated the version of RenPy, there were some issues with save corruption and bugs (most of them during the beta). This could be linked to this.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Damn played through this game on a different laptop your telling me ill have to play through the whole game again??
There is no anticheat, one of the people on the team told you that in the post right above yours. Just copy them over.
There WILL be a problem though, if you used some mod, or some hacked version, or something like that.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
if the dev didnt then kindly explain why i cant use any save shared with me, a while ago i d/l one that was posted here and i couldnt even use that one
The latest Renpy versions have a security feature that doesn't allow you to use a downloaded save file. BUT. If you go to your save file folder, right click the file and select properties, you can check the box labeled "Unblock". Now you can use that save.

Unblock.png

Last edited:

Vlakom

Aug 2, 2017
if the dev didnt then kindly explain why i cant use any save shared with me, a while ago i d/l one that was posted here and i couldnt even use that one
Seriously? I can think of fifty other answers for that way more feasible than something as absurd as "thi divs addid a anti-chit fil". So Ren'Py games have DRM now? The problem is either you or your PC. Don't blame the authors for everything dingus.

Last edited:

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Not sure if the developers will see this, but I was curious whether they had considered using pearl underwear (like that made by Bracli) as a tool in improving the behaviour of the students (maybe Donna for example). I suppose it could aid for public embarrassment/humiliation (as well as pleasure obviously) if an appropriate scenario can be conceived of.

Last edited:

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
how many girls are fuckable?
Depends on your preferences I guess. :p

Seriously though there are at least two repeatables that I can remember for certain off the top of my head (Rachel and Amy). There is other activity with several others including but not limited to Debbie, Maxine, Priti, Miss Potts and Miss Newman.

Last edited:
Reactions: dremora lord

M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023
Depends on your preferences I guess. :p

Seriously though there are at least three repeatables that I can remember for certain off the top of my head (Rachel, Amy and Priti). There is other activity with several others including but not limited to Debbie, Maxine, Miss Potts and Miss Newman.
I though that with Priti we got to doing 69, not actual penetration.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes