ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
So I have completed all the quests for the Staff/Board and yet only have 11 influence but need 12 to even play the new content. Have over 100 discipline and 80+ grades but Influence has no mechanic to gain other than quests. Can Dev fix this flaw or is this on purpose to scam people to pay for patreon?
Check out the ingame guide behind the 'do not press' button in the replay menu (same as on the OP here). There is a table on page 352 detailing how all influence points are earned. Max possible influence as of version 0.14.3 is 13 and it is that for patrons and non-patrons (I am playing the free public release from their patreon page).

For the record max horniness is 23 as well

Last edited:

Vlakom

Aug 2, 2017
please let them wear practical shoes please let them wear practical shoes please let them wear practical shoes please let them wear practical shoes please let them wear practical shoes please let them wear practical shoes please let them wear practical shoes please let them wear practical shoes...
Wearing high heels while having cafeteria duty. This is one proposal in a Patreon voting for 10$+ Patreons, that has currently quite some lead (high heels=107 votes, normal shoes = 72 votes. I‘d like to have the girls also rather safe and sound during cafeteria duty, but I have only 1 vote for that.
I never understood why people say high heel make women more attractive, in the vast majority of cases it is either they are tall or cute and not both. Also when they are tall especially because of their heels all the proportions are off and they look wrong. And than we aren't even speaking about how heels are the major cause of bunions and claw toes, which are beyond horrifying to look at. I also agree with you that heels in a work place (in this case a kitchen) is really not a save option and you are just asking for more skull fracture as with Faye. But those are just my 2 cents I quess. I really hope they don't get heels but it looks like that is what they will get.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You guys do know that this is a videogame and neither the characters or the occupational hazard are real, right?

Reactions: marcomemmey

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
The thing is, that almost ALL shoes do this. High heels (combined with the small toe area), are just the worst of them. If we made shoes to fit our feet, they would look like clown shoes, and people don't like that look.
The only "sensible" shoes, that don't ruin your feet, are ones like this... :KEK:
View attachment 2912579
I am sure the girls would protest that. XD

Best to wear sandals, or slippers, or something like that. lol
PSA - Stretch your toes! ;)
A thought suddenly struck me that maybe, if they end up with high heels or some other sort of footwear that starts to hurt the students it might be a good excuse to get a skilled masseuse on the staff.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You guys do know that this is a videogame and neither the characters or the occupational hazard are real, right?
Which still allows them to not like them e. g. because of skewed proportions. Also you may associate these shoes with pain, an association which may not go away just because pixels do not feel it.

Reactions: TheDevian

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
And LOST was 'just' a TV show and the Superbowl is 'just' a football game. Fandoms get invested in whatever it is they are fans of, no matter what it is. As such nothing is 'just' anything and yet everything is.

Last edited:

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Definitely, but I can't enjoy something, I'm not invested in. That's part of the pleasure. And beyond the rationalization, I'm in general rather no fan of high heels (But the health aspect may be part of why this is). And if high heels, than at least with some fashionable clothing: stockings, garter belt and whatever revealing clothes fit the upper body and not with an apron and not for cafeteria duty. That has just no style. I'm totally glad, they won't have to wear those silly bikinis as underwear, as those have only a fraction of the Patreons voted for.

CuteLilNori

Sep 10, 2022
I don't bother much about the choice for wearing heels, or what the girls would have to wear for cafeteria duty. There's a vote option I feel curious is about the banning underwear question, I bet from my feeling of everyone's favor that there would be more votes for approving the underwear banning. I wouldn't say 'no' for banning underwear but straight up to banning the girls wearing (or in other word forced all girls to go commando on the school campus) is something sound too sudden for me. It'd make more sense if there's a choice that the banning shall be in order if too many girls violate the underwear's dress code.

M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023
I don't bother much about the choice for wearing heels, or what the girls would have to wear for cafeteria duty. There's a vote option I feel curious is about the banning underwear question, I bet from my feeling of everyone's favor that there would be more votes for approving the underwear banning. I wouldn't say 'no' for banning underwear but straight up to banning the girls wearing (or in other word forced all girls to go commando on the school campus) is something sound too sudden for me. It'd make more sense if there's a choice that the banning shall be in order if too many girls violate the underwear's dress code.
I agree that it would be way to sudden, I also agree with Reilly Goodhead that it would lower or remove the effect of the students feeling embarrassed when forced to remove their underwear as punishment. So my vote would also have been no if I paid. But I like your idea for group punishment when to many violate the dresscode, this could also result in the students keeping eachother in check out of fear to get punished for the behaviour of others.

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
I'm only a $1/month subscriber so I don't get a vote, but I agree that "no underwear" is a bad choice (at least at this point in the story). Among other things it will detract from Liz's exhibitionism and of course Debbie's compliance-by-commando. I like that the main girls have their own "things".

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
Is anyone else having an issue during Rachel's punishments? My game (0.14.3) keeps crashing when I bend over the knee. There's no error message, it just crashes to desktop.

Reactions: elcompa62

Derbyshir3

Aug 9, 2019
Oh man that sucks. Transparent underwear? REALLY!? Come on people! Where is the fun in there? That stuff is not sexy at all. Nothing beats the beauty of cotton.
I am ok with the way most of the votes are going. Not exactly as I would have liked, but the choices are just fine, but the transparent underwear was hoping to not see win. It will take some major effort to get that reasonably past the board. Maybe as a security measure? And I don't think it looks that great. But I was on board for most of the other choices, even if they are not my personal favorite.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes