XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
please let them wear practical shoes please let them wear practical shoes please let them wear practical shoes please let them wear practical shoes please let them wear practical shoes please let them wear practical shoes please let them wear practical shoes please let them wear practical shoes...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
please let them wear practical shoes please let them wear practical shoes please let them wear practical shoes please let them wear practical shoes please let them wear practical shoes please let them wear practical shoes please let them wear practical shoes please let them wear practical shoes...
What isn't practical?
1694066461846.png

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Wearing high heels while having cafeteria duty. This is one proposal in a Patreon voting for 10$+ Patreons, that has currently quite some lead (high heels=107 votes, normal shoes = 72 votes. I‘d like to have the girls also rather safe and sound during cafeteria duty, but I have only 1 vote for that.

M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023
Wearing high heels while having cafeteria duty. This is one proposal in a Patreon voting for 10$+ Patreons, that has currently quite some lead (high heels=107 votes, normal shoes = 72 votes. I‘d like to have the girls also rather safe and sound during cafeteria duty, but I have only 1 vote for that.
I never understood why people say high heel make women more attractive, in the vast majority of cases it is either they are tall or cute and not both. Also when they are tall especially because of their heels all the proportions are off and they look wrong. And than we aren't even speaking about how heels are the major cause of bunions and claw toes, which are beyond horrifying to look at. I also agree with you that heels in a work place (in this case a kitchen) is really not a save option and you are just asking for more skull fracture as with Faye. But those are just my 2 cents I quess. I really hope they don't get heels but it looks like that is what they will get.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also hope that Reilly Goodhead will get a punishment scene that makes more sense. Because she did make the right decision in taking initiative with the introduction of the new outfits to get Ruth to agree to that rules change so that deserves a reward rather than punishment in my opinion. But her making another mistake that deserves punishment (preferably by our beloved headmaster) would be really great.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I never understood why people say high heel make women more attractive, in the vast majority of cases it is either they are tall or cute and not both. Also when they are tall especially because of their heels all the proportions are off and they look wrong. And than we aren't even speaking about how heels are the major cause of bunions and claw toes, which are beyond horrifying to look at. I also agree with you that heels in a work place (in this case a kitchen) is really not a save option and you are just asking for more skull fracture as with Faye. But those are just my 2 cents I quess. I really hope they don't get heels but it looks like that is what they will get.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also hope that Reilly Goodhead will get a punishment scene that makes more sense. Because she did make the right decision in taking initiative with the introduction of the new outfits to get Ruth to agree to that rules change so that deserves a reward rather than punishment in my opinion. But her making another mistake that deserves punishment (preferably by our beloved headmaster) would be really great.
Everything you say about health issues is absolutely correct and women's feet will suffer greatly.

However, as for proportions, tastes differ. It makes legs seem very long compared to the torso which apparently many like. The change in posture may or may not exist. And if you look at the games on this forum, many games do not use realistic proportions of whatever yet still get complaints that it isn't enough.

I am on board with what you say personally, but people like what they like. Health consequences are not that important to many as you can see in many decisions people make, myself included.

M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023
However, as for proportions, tastes differ. And if you look at the games on this forum, many games do not use realistic proportions of whatever yet still get complaints that it isn't enough.
But people like what they like.
Yes, the proportions are often way beyond unrealistic. But like you said people like what they like. And you can't choose that which you like, whether you want to or not. There apparently have been studies done that suggest the male preference of breast size is linked to IQ. This statement will probably anger some people but what the hell, just a bit of information for those interested.

The headmaster is one of my favorite games because all the females are in realistic proportions, Alice has really big breasts but it is believable to have 1 or afew of those people like in real life and this makes the whole game more grounded.

Isabella from BeingADIK comes to mind when you say they get complaints went the proportions are already off. I could see past the inflated breasts because off her face and character (tough exterior but sweet when you break through), but after the prelude her breasts expanded to 1/4th of her total body volume. I hope that I can continue to look past that with the updates to come. Because if not that would be a real shame.

Last edited:

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I would rather they were barefoot... which Headmaster might be able to get approved by the Christian Cooking Mama.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
That is the stereotype of overly religious people. I could see the Headmaster subtly trying to play on that mental image to appeal to her.
Possibly but I think her religious conviction seems to be distinct from her views on gender roles. I just meant it as a bit of a joke as I seem to recall it as the title of an adult movie back in the day.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Possibly but I think her religious conviction seems to be distinct from her views on gender roles. I just meant it as a bit of a joke as I seem to recall it as the title of an adult movie back in the day.
Though she wouldn't be the first zealous religious person who holds very strict views, especially concerning others - unless they are interfering with what you want to do yourself.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Though she wouldn't be the first zealous religious person who holds very strict views, especially concerning others - unless they are interfering with what you want to do yourself.
True. I know this isn't the place but my personal views on organised religion is that it is ultimately a perversion of individual spirituality and faith into instruments and institutions to further individual power and control.

Reactions: PBS666

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Everything you say about health issues is absolutely correct and women's feet will suffer greatly.

However, as for proportions, tastes differ. It makes legs seem very long compared to the torso which apparently many like. The change in posture may or may not exist. And if you look at the games on this forum, many games do not use realistic proportions of whatever yet still get complaints that it isn't enough.

I am on board with what you say personally, but people like what they like. Health consequences are not that important to many as you can see in many decisions people make, myself included.
The thing is, that almost ALL shoes do this. High heels (combined with the small toe area), are just the worst of them. If we made shoes to fit our feet, they would look like clown shoes, and people don't like that look.
The only "sensible" shoes, that don't ruin your feet, are ones like this... :KEK:
617gChvAMpL.jpg
I am sure the girls would protest that. XD

Best to wear sandals, or slippers, or something like that. lol
PSA - Stretch your toes! ;)

Aug 7, 2016
the idea to release this minigame for free and at the same time make it "vote" is the most brilliant idea I've seen lately, because by playing you get involved and you'd rather pay the $10 to be able to vote "for real". nice move both from the marketing and promotional side. Can someone tell me which poll options are leading?

169ccjc

Sep 6, 2019
This save was created on a different device. Maliciously constructed save files can harm your computer. Do you trust this save's creator and everyone who could have changed the file? yes/no

can't load even I choose "yes"

M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023
This save was created on a different device. Maliciously constructed save files can harm your computer. Do you trust this save's creator and everyone who could have changed the file? yes/no

can't load even I choose "yes"
The latest Renpy versions have a security feature that doesn't allow you to use a downloaded save file. BUT. If you go to your save file folder, right click the file and select properties, you can check the box labeled "Unblock". Now you can use that save.

View attachment 2907052

someonesomewhere2

Game Developer
May 31, 2022
The game is great, but still only gets a 7/10 since you can only have sex with 1-2 of the students. Definitely worth the playthrough though.

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
So I have completed all the quests for the Staff/Board and yet only have 11 influence but need 12 to even play the new content. Have over 100 discipline and 80+ grades but Influence has no mechanic to gain other than quests. Can Dev fix this flaw or is this on purpose to scam people to pay for patreon?

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes