Bloodhoof

Dec 21, 2018
I found a fix after messing with game a bit,
open game press shift + G then select "Force Angle 2 Renderer"
This should fix it for you as it did for me...
I also changed Framerate to 60, disable power saving but don't think this helps as only thing which help was changing renderer to angle 2.

Give it a try if you want or rather then throwing amd card Lol
Thank you!!

It worked for me.

Really curious about the technical background, though.

Reactions: Fucker289

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
how did you manage to enter the list of rules available to change again? or like to see whitch are available to change in a meeting?

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatable way.
clicking rollback takes me to 'start'
The error I posted earlier is what I am getting with mine. Does it look similar? We may be having the same issue

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
how did you manage to enter the list of rules available to change again? or like to see whitch are available to change in a meeting?
At the moment you can only review the currently enforced rules from the Review Rules icon on the Headmasters office computer. As for those which are yet to be passed and their requirements the only time they are visible is during the Friday Morning meeting as far as I am aware. I think there has been a suggestion that this may change at some point in the future, but till then if it's remembering the thresholds you're working towards during the week we currently have to rely on the humble pen and paper to make a cryptic note.

Reactions: rgrtbrtbrtbr

Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
thanks
TheDevian
I tried a number of older saves without success. I also tried autosave with the same result. I downloaded a full update not condensed. I found a way to start going back to just after the fundraiser. so I guess it'll have to do.

• Sad
Reactions: TheDevian

Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
I could find no way around the issue other than going back to an older save from the end of the fundraiser. I'm still not sure it is working properly though as I see verry little what I thiink is new content.

Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
what is the new content for 43.3? The change log only indicates a new French translation and the Mycock side game. I am playing 'public'.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I could find no way around the issue other than going back to an older save from the end of the fundraiser. I'm still not sure it is working properly though as I see verry little what I thiink is new content.
You mean, different from 14.2 and 14.3, the bugfix update? 14.0 was the update, .1 .2 .3 are fixing bugs...

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
sorry my keyboard is doing weird things like repeating numbers and letters. I of course meant 14.3 not 43.3

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
There is no new content in the main game. The new content is a seperate mini-game.

JiggyliFAP

Jun 19, 2020
No. I've played this game for two years, it only happened two updates ago, and that's when I think lv.7 came out.

EDIT: Thanks!

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes