Boblet

Apr 12, 2023
Everything is worth only that which it's purchaser is willing to pay - Cicero.
Awesome. Cicero was quite the bullshitter though, and he well knew that everything is actually worth what the purchaser can be "persuaded" to pay, a subtle difference but an important one for an advocate like him.

Reactions: TheDevian

BlackMage69

Apr 1, 2019
Can't play build 14.3 because the zipfile cannot be extracted completely. The problem being a file named nullbytecert.pem.pyc. That file causes the extraction process to crash and fail no matter what software is being used to extract the files. The zip was downloaded from different locations and the problem ALWAYS OCCURED! Downloading the 6.26 GB file again is a complete waste of time as the zipfiles are corrupt no matter where they are located; even Patreon! Can't update so may as well delete the game and find one that is actually playable.

Lautheron

May 29, 2021
Can't play build 14.3 because the zipfile cannot be extracted completely. The problem being a file named nullbytecert.pem.pyc. That file causes the extraction process to crash and fail no matter what software is being used to extract the files. The zip was downloaded from different locations and the problem ALWAYS OCCURED! Downloading the 6.26 GB file again is a complete waste of time as the zipfiles are corrupt no matter where they are located; even Patreon! Can't update so may as well delete the game and find one that is actually playable.
Which program you use for unzipping?

Edit: Try using 7zip if you haven't already.

Reactions: TheDevian

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
well, i admit it was a fun game. Most girl have experiences with guys with a few virgin girls out of them..but i lost interest with the game because there is no romance & MC obviously dont have any feeling for them whatsosver.MC only care about twisted up diciplines & punishment, not the harem game i though haha

anyway, best of luck to the dev. (y)

Soobaroo

Sep 15, 2023
well, i admit it was a fun game. Most girl have experiences with guys with a few virgin girls out of them..but i lost interest with the game because there is no romance & MC obviously dont have any feeling for them whatsosver.MC only care about twisted up diciplines & punishment, not the harem game i though haha

Don't quote me on this, but there might come some romance in the future, it all depends on the dev. :)

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023

Lucy, Rachel, and Priti are explicitly romantic. You each confesses that they love you and want to go out with you once they graduate, and you can say yes. The MC's morality is up to the player to decide.

Aug 29, 2017
Anyone else have the issue of not being able to start pride and president despite having Rachel complete, Liz complete, and alice complete?

Last edited:

Wattle

Jun 10, 2023
Anyone else have the issue of not being able to start pride and president despite having Rachel complete, Liz complete, and alice complete?
You also have to work with Lucy as your maid. If you got mad about her breaking your psychology trophy you can't proceed, iirc. Check the walkthru for details.

Vlakom

Aug 2, 2017

I can say you quit too early.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes