Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
One thing I find intriguing about the poll is that it does not talk about intermediate steps. Maybe it is explained in the Mycock manor minigame? I haven't played it. Naked tiny apron with high heels sounds more like an end goal rather than a next step. Altos can very well make a step or more between the current cafeteria dress code and the one voted by patrons. Can someone light my lantern and tell me if the poll was for the immediate next step or for sometime in the future?

Reactions: rgrtbrtbrtbr

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
One thing I find intriguing about the poll is that it does not talk about intermediate steps. Maybe it is explained in the Mycock manor minigame? I haven't played it. Naked tiny apron with high heels sounds more like an end goal rather than a next step. Altos can very well make a step or more between the current cafeteria dress code and the one voted by patrons. Can someone light my lantern and tell me if the poll was for the immediate next step or for sometime in the future?
It doesn't mention any as having intermediate steps though given the way some of the votes went I think from a storytelling point of view some interim steps will be necessary so that progression seems 'natural' for want of a better word. However that all depends on how long the developer envisions the main story being I guess, as to how much time, in story, is left before the endgame.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Thanks for the answer.

Transparent underwear could also be made of cheap as fuck white fabric that become way too thin after the first wash. The headmaster wanting to be a good man and solve the underwear shortage, understanding the young women's plea but being stingy on money while doing it.
my assumption on the transparent underwear thing is going to be a solution to a couple problems at once in a way that follows the letter of the law but 100% breaks the spirit of it.

There is a contraband problem that the staff is trying to solve. This has lead to the MC being able to remove underwear in search of it. This is leading to complaints about having to take them off for inspection. There has been a shortage of regulation underwear that is causing issues.

The MC can come up with this obvious solution to the problem (as suggested to him by Mycock, who magnanimously provides them free of charge).

This solves all of the above issues in a way that is both technically resolving what they’re complaining about and actually making it worse for them. It’s a real monkey paw solution to me.

my real complaint is the kitchen attire, it could have been worse (I hate the string bikinis), but I thought the bra plus smaller apron seemed like something that made sense in the school progression.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
my real complaint is the kitchen attire, it could have been worse (I hate the string bikinis), but I thought the bra plus smaller apron seemed like something that made sense in the school progression.
Plus imagine the Health and Safety nightmare with the chances of hot food/liquids splattering and sizzling around all that bare flesh. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Plus imagine the Health and Safety nightmare with the chances of hot food/liquids splattering and sizzling around all that bare flesh.
All true, but if I were writing it I would have someone point this out and counter with something to the effect of “exactly, this will use some pain to teach them to be careful and detailed in their work and that any burns are proof of substandard work. If this does happen, to make sure that girls who suffer pain are reinforced with pleasure afterward so they can appropriately correct the behavior.”

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
More than any of the other issues, is that with everyone almost naked all the time, by the time we get around to Liz's story, it won't mean anything. It's not really exhibitionism any more, if everyone else is basically naked too, that's nudism. There is no teasing, no subtlety, no flashing, you are just all out there, with everyone else.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
More than any of the other issues, is that with everyone almost naked all the time, by the time we get around to Liz's story, it won't mean anything. It's not really exhibitionism any more, if everyone else is basically naked too, that's nudism. There is no teasing, no subtlety, no flashing, you are just all out there, with everyone else.
Yup, precisely what I wanted to say above: incest doesn't mean anything if nobody objects, nudity doesn't mean anything if everybody is nude, and so forth.

But so far we only know the poll results, not how and in what order they will be implemented, so I will keep my fingers crossed.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yup, precisely what I wanted to say above: incest doesn't mean anything if nobody objects, nudity doesn't mean anything if everybody is nude, and so forth.

But so far we only know the poll results, not how and in what order they will be implemented, so I will keep my fingers crossed.
Yeah, I trust that they will do it the best way they can, and it will likely be fun, but yeah, I just hope Liz gets her day before that, or maybe as a part of it, that could work.

V-Kun

Jan 9, 2019
Hey quick question, I played this a couple years ago and remember there wasn't any penetration with the students and that was part of the design. Is it still the same?

Apegi

Jul 23, 2022
is the headmaster actually being further developed at all? Beyond TheHeadmaster-0.14.3public-pc?
Or does the game join the unspeakable series of games that are summarily declared "finished" due to the developer's lack of desire?

Reactions: zachsmafia1002

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
is the headmaster actually being further developed at all? Beyond TheHeadmaster-0.14.3public-pc?
Or does the game join the unspeakable series of games that are summarily declared "finished" due to the developer's lack of desire?
Wow, how many threads are you going to ask this same bullshit in? Learn to read, this one just updated, last week.

Vlakom

Aug 2, 2017
Mykock's Manor: Poll Results

As I think most people are aware, the Mykock's Manor mini-game was designed to support a Patreon Poll to help inform the further development of the game. The poll closed last weekend, so here are the final results. I have highlighted the winning response in blue, below.

Question 1: Does Reilly deserve to be punished?
A) I applaud her initiative; no punishment is necessary: 123​
B) I should have been consulted; someone needs to pay for this: 299

Question 2: Should the girls wear heels when on cafeteria duty?
A) Yes. The girls must learn to look their best at work: 280
B) No. Let the girls be safe and comfortable: 142​

Question 3: Preferred cafeteria outfit?
A) The current aprons: 28​
B) The small apron: 52​
C) The tiny apron, string bikini and accessories: 102​
D) Tiny apron and bikini top: 87​
E) Tiny apron with bare breasts: 192

Question 4: Ban underwear ASAP (i.e. the end of Chapter 2)?
A) Yes. Students should be banned from wearing underwear as soon as possible: 172​
B) No. Students should be allowed to wear underwear except during punishments: 239

Question 5: Preferred underwear (if not banned)?
A) Let the girls make do with their current underwear but keep supplies restricted: 156​
B) Make the girls wear string bikinis: 41​
C) Make the girls wear transparent underwear: 212

Question 6: Are skirts an indispensable part of the minimal uniform?
A) Yes. Skirts are an indispensable part of the uniform: 259
B) No. I don't believe they are essential: 154​

Question 7: Would you like to be consulted in this manner again?
A) Yes. I would like to be invited back for future important decisions: 407
B) No. I would not like to be consulted in this manner again: 15​
DAMMIT! There better be a second ballot for the multiple choice questions. Transparent underwear? Are you serious? Fuck you 212 shitheads! I blame each and every one of you!

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
Just for clarification: the chosen outfits will not be applied right away in the story. They are goals that the writing will head towards for the 'end game'.
Regarding the transparent underwear, the gloss and transparent effects will be improved compared to the one shows during Mykock's minigame.

As a side note as well, in a few versions, Maxine's naked mole rat event will be unlocked once several requirements will be fulfilled, meaning that it will need that the main girls would have to be at a certain level.

Apegi

Jul 23, 2022
Wow, how many threads are you going to ask this same bullshit in? Learn to read, this one just updated, last week.
How many? Exactly two (!) times. But cool that we are both interested in the same games :)
And is that really such a "bullshit"? When I feel disappointed again and again that wonderful games like "The Professor", "V.I.R.T.U.E.S", "Sunville" are either declared "completed" (without being finished) or simply not continued without comment?
Anyway: I don't want to argue, with my 70 years I rather invest my life time in the search for the update...:)
Oh, and "reading": No, I do not read 814 pages in a thread before I ask a question.... Then I take then but rather the pronounced friendliness and loveliness of certain comments in purchase :)

Reactions: zachsmafia1002

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
1696713327201.png

i'm stuck on maxines questline i did lucys stuff when she visits me till i can spank her naked.

and when i visit rachels room i see her masturbating i did all the other quests i can't progress without these two idk what else to do i patrolled several times and teached every class several weeks and tried spying every night aswell

i can't even progress amys story i never see her anymore during class or anywhere else except in the gym where she lets me touch her abs

can anyone check my savefile to see if it's a bug or if i'm missing anything in particular??

edit : managed to do trigger everything

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes