Soobaroo

Sep 15, 2023
There is a camera in the headmaster's office so basically everything you do in there is seen by them.
If there is also a microphone (or will be installed), I can see a funny situation where the Headmaster is masturbating and looking at and talking to his dick like if it was another person... "Oh, my cock, you're the best, I love to touch you, I love how hard you are". :oops::LOL:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I am stuck with Rachel. It says Teach class and make sure she stays awake, don't know how to do that. I can also punish her but I can't fill up the pain and pleasure meter enough with the tools I have.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Mykock's Manor: Poll Results

As I think most people are aware, the Mykock's Manor mini-game was designed to support a Patreon Poll to help inform the further development of the game. The poll closed last weekend, so here are the final results. I have highlighted the winning response in blue, below.

Question 1: Does Reilly deserve to be punished?
A) I applaud her initiative; no punishment is necessary: 123​
B) I should have been consulted; someone needs to pay for this: 299

Question 2: Should the girls wear heels when on cafeteria duty?
A) Yes. The girls must learn to look their best at work: 280
B) No. Let the girls be safe and comfortable: 142​

Question 3: Preferred cafeteria outfit?
A) The current aprons: 28​
B) The small apron: 52​
C) The tiny apron, string bikini and accessories: 102​
D) Tiny apron and bikini top: 87​
E) Tiny apron with bare breasts: 192

Question 4: Ban underwear ASAP (i.e. the end of Chapter 2)?
A) Yes. Students should be banned from wearing underwear as soon as possible: 172​
B) No. Students should be allowed to wear underwear except during punishments: 239

Question 5: Preferred underwear (if not banned)?
A) Let the girls make do with their current underwear but keep supplies restricted: 156​
B) Make the girls wear string bikinis: 41​
C) Make the girls wear transparent underwear: 212

Question 6: Are skirts an indispensable part of the minimal uniform?
A) Yes. Skirts are an indispensable part of the uniform: 259
B) No. I don't believe they are essential: 154​

Question 7: Would you like to be consulted in this manner again?
A) Yes. I would like to be invited back for future important decisions: 407
B) No. I would not like to be consulted in this manner again: 15​

Boblet

Apr 12, 2023
Fucking transparent underwear... Thanks for sending the results though.
Yup, switchman fell asleep a year ago and the train is careening down the wrong track...you know the old disused line that ends at the cliff.

Not to mix metaphors too much but I do wish dev would stick to his/her knitting and focus on the things that made the game successful. Mole rats, sillier and sillier outfits--the last year has been a downgrade on the previous high standards. Feels like it is becoming a dress up game. (Just my own opinion, ofc, and worth everything you paid for it.)

telgalad

Nov 2, 2021
I guess we are part of the minority... transparent underwear though? Really? I think 3 and 5 should have been what fits the story and the creators design more than player opinion...

That being said, im pretty happy with the game and the creators quality.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Work at cafeteria only with tiny apron make sense if it's a punishment, I don't remember, who gets punished works in the cafeteria?

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
I guess we are part of the minority... transparent underwear though? Really? I think 3 and 5 should have been what fits the story and the creators design more than player opinion...

That being said, im pretty happy with the game and the creators quality.
I agree. I'd like to keep up the illusion of it being somehow reasonable at least. That gets harder and harder the more you turn up the outlandishness to 11. For that very reason I wasn't entirely happy with the last update. It felt like everything went from 0 to 11 in a single episode. Well, maybe not from 0, but certainly from 3 to 11.

I hope the devs pay attention to this and dial it back a bit. I'd rather have a game that has slow progression, but makes sense than having, well, basically just a fap fest.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This is why leaving things up to the audience is not always the best plan. Too many people just want to 'skip to the end', as it were, and don't care how they get there.
I agree. I'd like to keep up the illusion of it being somehow reasonable at least. That gets harder and harder the more you turn up the outlandishness to 11. For that very reason I wasn't entirely happy with the last update. It felt like everything went from 0 to 11 in a single episode. Well, maybe not from 0, but certainly from 3 to 11.

I hope the devs pay attention to this and dial it back a bit. I'd rather have a game that has slow progression, but makes sense than having, well, basically just a fap fest.
3 to 11 sums it up quite nicely. And unfortunately I am not the audience in as far as supporting the game goes, so I don't have a right to complain. But indeed I prefer development towards a goal to just the goal itself - it should be reached, but it should be steps, not jumps. And I like having the "pretense of normality" in kink driven games. I like some incest, but incest where everybody is happy with it is boring because it takes out the thrill of it. Similarily I prefer my dom/sub play to be somewhat private, not public walking naked on a leash.

And similarily here, I would like the rules to slowly losen up (or get tighter - depending on which side you're looking from) but within the realm of inching forward step by step against the danger of being seen (obviously completely unjustified) as just some pervert looking for tits and - later - pussy.

So if this comes as an end goal, or after some work of convincing the other teachers (maths teacher would be on board though I guess ...) and overcoming at least some meaningful resistance, it could work. Would not be ideal for me but could work. If it were just to drop it might seriously harm my enjoyment.

But again, I am but one, and not paying at that, and I think I remember a recent post about how all the school stuff gets in the way of tits, so tastes differ. But yeah, I am a bit concerned - though I won't have the hubris I see in many threads of "I don't like that so this game will never find customers and is dooooooooomed", I am concerned for my own sake.

Boblet

Apr 12, 2023
3 to 11 sums it up quite nicely. And unfortunately I am not the audience in as far as supporting the game goes, so I don't have a right to complain. But indeed I prefer development towards a goal to just the goal itself - it should be reached, but it should be steps, not jumps. And I like having the "pretense of normality" in kink driven games. I like some incest, but incest where everybody is happy with it is boring because it takes out the thrill of it. Similarily I prefer my dom/sub play to be somewhat private, not public walking naked on a leash.

And similarily here, I would like the rules to slowly losen up (or get tighter - depending on which side you're looking from) but within the realm of inching forward step by step against the danger of being seen (obviously completely unjustified) as just some pervert looking for tits and - later - pussy.

So if this comes as an end goal, or after some work of convincing the other teachers (maths teacher would be on board though I guess ...) and overcoming at least some meaningful resistance, it could work. Would not be ideal for me but could work. If it were just to drop it might seriously harm my enjoyment.
I think this is insightful. I think we were enjoying a slow corruption game tethered in some loose way to normalcy, rather than an exhibition game with an rapid evolution through ever sillier outfits. I hope the dev does not lose the story to mere pixels.

DrNefarious57

Sep 15, 2021
I worry that the people who voted for "transparent underwear" were just trolling and/or being silly - jokingly voting for the dumbest possible answer, and not the one they really wanted to see going forward. But I'm okay with all the other results, so can't explain why that's the only one with a "wrong" answer (according to me! lol)

Reactions: hawk784563
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes