ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
The game's cheat cannot open all the scenes.
I really need 100% completion
The game guide linked on the OP is really helpful in this regard. Some may balk at it's layout as it is not a walkthrough like many you may see on this site. It's best to think of it like the old Prima Game Guides where you may not get the explicit answer on how to do something every time but you will at the very least get a good steer to what you may have missed.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
We could have had a new skimpy full outfit for the cafeteria serving girls and you guys vote for the boring topless with small apron combo? SMH
Developer has stated, I believe, that there will be stages on the way to the audience selected outfit so if true at least we'll have a bit of time with one that could be seen as more erotic as it can be more of a tease for the mind if not everything is on display.

Last edited:

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018

UPDATE V0.14.3

I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.14.3

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1644111872828.png

View attachment 2017043
View attachment 2017044

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tradução para a versão : V0.14.3

TheHeadmaster V0.14.3 Mega
game update by portuguese version 0.14.3 , I had to do some updates

atualização do jogo por português versão 0.14.3 , tive que fazer algumas atualização

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
I am still working towards my goal of releasing version 0.15 towards the end of November. However, there are still some big unknowns for me, particularly with the class punishment scenes. Posing over twenty models for each image is painfully slow going.
Does this mean there is a possibility that class punishments won't make it to version 0.15?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Soobaroo

Iceta

Nov 2, 2018
I'm at the point where i have to find the keys for the gym teacher, but when i talk to the irish guy there's no option to ask for them, is this a bug?

maelstrom

Nov 6, 2017
Does anyone have a save before Maxines "Pride and President"? I lost my old one and cba to start all over, especially with Rachels tedious leveling.

Siddhesh

May 30, 2018
Screenshot_20231115-043741_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.png I Am Playing On Joiplay The Compressed 14.3 Version Uploaded By CJ
The File Downloaded Successfully Extracted Successfully But I Can't Play The Game It Shows Error On Opening The Game

deepsauce47

Jan 3, 2023
I love the little intro animation that plays when you start up the game. When you hear that piano music against the black background and Priti and Faye are doing their little cheer dance, you know you're in for a good time. It's a cool aesthetic.

Vlakom

Aug 2, 2017
I love the little intro animation that plays when you start up the game. When you hear that piano music against the black background and Priti and Faye are doing their little cheer dance, you know you're in for a good time. It's a cool aesthetic.
Faye? That's Sarah.

Reactions: deepsauce47
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes