Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Eventually he's gonna have sex with everyone, it's a given in a harem/trainer game like this.
While I agree in principle that this is likely (if with "everybody" we restrict ourselves to the major characters with their own info sheet), this isn't predominantly a "harem/trainer" in the classic sense with having sex as the main goal (though our headmaster slips up about wanting this as well in his inner monologue), so I wouldn't be surprised if a few dodged the bullet - I actually kinda hope so for our prefect Debbie because I am not too sure about how I would feel about too much extortion to coerce her while I know how I feel about "curing lesbians" - don't like it. However, if written well, also that would be a possibility.

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
While I agree in principle that this is likely (if with "everybody" we restrict ourselves to the major characters with their own info sheet), this isn't predominantly a "harem/trainer" in the classic sense with having sex as the main goal (though our headmaster slips up about wanting this as well in his inner monologue), so I wouldn't be surprised if a few dodged the bullet - I actually kinda hope so for our prefect Debbie because I am not too sure about how I would feel about too much extortion to coerce her while I know how I feel about "curing lesbians" - don't like it. However, if written well, also that would be a possibility.
Debbie's probably doing it "of her own free will, out of gratitude for the Headmaster". I don't think it will have a lesbian cure, it will probably follow the "I'm still a lesbian but it's ok if it's you" similar to Ashley from the banned Westy game.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, I see Debbie as about a 5-5.5 out of 6 on the Kinsey scale. She is pretty hard lesbian, but she is not 100%, and has a bit of penis envy. I don't think she will ever be "cured", as it were (at least I hope not, that would not be good writing), but she will likely have sex with him as part of a group event or something, as long as she gets to play with the other girls too. She won't make many exceptions, but I assume there will be one for the HM at some point.

I don't like him pressuring her though, so I hope it is more her idea.

Reactions: Cartageno

deepsauce47

Jan 3, 2023
I actually would be keen to make some scenes at the boys school with the headmistress displaying her own version of the punishment methods (much more focused on rewards for good behaviour and humilation for bad behaviour). Unfortunately I don't think there is much demand for that with my current fan base and even asking the question would probably put a lot of people off. Perhaps I'll write a short spin off for it someday.
Dredging up an old post here but this would be incredibly hot, IMO. Some light femdom would be the perfect counterbalance to the dominance of the HM.

Regarding the audience liking such a path, I can only speak for myself, but I am a fan of this game (and a Patron, for what it's worth) because of the strength of the writing and general quality of the scenes, not because I'm particularly into the specific themes of humiliation, punishment, or spanking. You obviously know your audience, but there might be more out there like me, without a specific fetish interest, than you might think. And milfs with younger men is one of the most popular themes on this site. I think for this to work it would have to be from the male student's perspective, perhaps with him aligning in some way with the headmaster? And then it going horribly wrong...

Last edited:

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Decided to try it again, after like a year or two since I first tried it. Im not at the end yet, but from what I can tell there does not seem to be much new content. Most of the quests are already at "End of content for this update" messages with the same stuff I remember from before. So I guess all the new stuff is for characters or quests I didnt see before?

Also, some suggestions for the dev (or maybe for a modder to wants to take it on?):
1: Clean up quest log. Some simple stuff, like strikethrough, or color coding quests that are complete.
2: Maybe a "Current tasks" sidebar you can show in game that lists ONLY the active task for each non-complete quest?
3: Something in the quest list (or above mentioned sidebar) that shows which quest/task can be acted on RIGHT NOW (example, if it is noon, and 3 of your 9 active tasks can be done at noon, have a colored icon on them?)
4: More info/visibility if an action/quest/event you are about to do is a repeat (not needed), so you are not doing stuff you have already completed. I sometimes spend 5 minutes digging through a quest log each time I need to punish someone to see: Do I need to punish her in office? in class? Public or private? No, so I can either choose one nad hold ctrl to skip it, or "let her off" which is bad. So for the buttons [Send her to your office] [Punish her now] [Let her off], if one of them is needed or not yet completed, it could have an (!) next to it, or something.
5: Same thing with Rachels trainee icon on top right. It is always there, even if I have done the action. So I find myself repeating it all the time (holding ctrl) to see if it has changed/updated. Make it clear that it is complete, but repeatable if you wish.
6: Again, same thing, but with girls standing in halls. An icon showing it is new, or not, so you dont repeat if you dont need to.
7: Dorms list, show which buttons have new content. Almost every night, I click through them to see if anything changes.

If you dont like the idea of giving too much hints to the user, maybe make it an option you can disable so only those who want it will see it.

I like the concept of this game, but honestly having to go back to the quest log 10x an hour to find out what is currently needed is a major grind. I keep getting bored reading the questlog and playing something else for a while, then coming back.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Decided to try it again, after like a year or two since I first tried it. Im not at the end yet, but from what I can tell there does not seem to be much new content. Most of the quests are already at "End of content for this update" messages with the same stuff I remember from before. So I guess all the new stuff is for characters or quests I didnt see before?

Also, some suggestions for the dev (or maybe for a modder to wants to take it on?):
1: Clean up quest log. Some simple stuff, like strikethrough, or color coding quests that are complete.
2: Maybe a "Current tasks" sidebar you can show in game that lists ONLY the active task for each non-complete quest?
3: Something in the quest list (or above mentioned sidebar) that shows which quest/task can be acted on RIGHT NOW (example, if it is noon, and 3 of your 9 active tasks can be done at noon, have a colored icon on them?)
4: More info/visibility if an action/quest/event you are about to do is a repeat (not needed), so you are not doing stuff you have already completed. I sometimes spend 5 minutes digging through a quest log each time I need to punish someone to see: Do I need to punish her in office? in class? Public or private? No, so I can either choose one nad hold ctrl to skip it, or "let her off" which is bad. So for the buttons [Send her to your office] [Punish her now] [Let her off], if one of them is needed or not yet completed, it could have an (!) next to it, or something.
5: Same thing with Rachels trainee icon on top right. It is always there, even if I have done the action. So I find myself repeating it all the time (holding ctrl) to see if it has changed/updated. Make it clear that it is complete, but repeatable if you wish.
6: Again, same thing, but with girls standing in halls. An icon showing it is new, or not, so you dont repeat if you dont need to.
7: Dorms list, show which buttons have new content. Almost every night, I click through them to see if anything changes.

If you dont like the idea of giving too much hints to the user, maybe make it an option you can disable so only those who want it will see it.

I like the concept of this game, but honestly having to go back to the quest log 10x an hour to find out what is currently needed is a major grind. I keep getting bored reading the questlog and playing something else for a while, then coming back.
Some of your suggestions I would personally like a lot. I think especially a single page "active tasks" would be helpful to many. Some indication of whether doing an action would be a repeat or unlock new content would also be nice though I personally prefer less fourth wall breaking ways (like icons) and more subtle ones (maybe a different stance or look). But especially if this kind of QoL would be optional, I am all for it.

I am a fan of this game (and Patreon, for what it's worth)
Not entirely sure how to read this. If you are a Patreon of this game, I think that's worth something for Altos and Herdone (the amount it is worth will depend on Patreon level ;) ) and I would say "thanks for serving our school system" - if you wanted to say you are a fan of Patreon then we'd have to agree to disagree ;)

deepsauce47

Jan 3, 2023
I meant that I'm a Patron, which I mentioned because Altos mentioned that his audience/paying audience probably wouldn't be as interested in a side story with students from the boys school and teachers. You're right that it was confusingly worded, and I edited it so it's more clear.

• Hey there
Reactions: Cartageno

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Some of your suggestions I would personally like a lot. I think especially a single page "active tasks" would be helpful to many. Some indication of whether doing an action would be a repeat or unlock new content would also be nice though I personally prefer less fourth wall breaking ways (like icons) and more subtle ones (maybe a different stance or look). But especially if this kind of QoL would be optional, I am all for it.
Im fine with anything really. I dont mind if its subtle, or stands out. I meant mostly... for example, you go to "Classrooms" and you see 3 groups of students standing around. If you click on the group on the left, you get a menu:
[Speak with Amy (repeatable)]
[Back]
The (repeatable) would let you know its done, but you can view it again, or you can go back. Some games do this by using different font for already completed events in the menu buttons (like greying out already completed options).

An icon in the menu could be used, or even a different color outline around the girls when you hover over them. Like, green if you need the event, and yellow or red if you dont (so clicking would just be a replay, and give no stats/new scenes).

Reactions: rgrtbrtbrtbr

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Is there anyone out there who could give us a look at the Development Update 50 that was posted on Patreon on the 7th of this month please?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Is there anyone out there who could give us a look at the Development Update 50 that was posted on Patreon on the 7th of this month please?

Development Update 50

Hey guys,

I am pleased to report we are in the final stages now for version 0.15. I'd say it is around 80% done at this point. I only have one big class punishment scene left to render, plus about half a dozen or so short and mini scenes in order to add extra flavour and to tie everything together. The main settings for the update will be; Claire’s apartment; after the school play with Claire and the twins; the staff room for training with Claire, Amy and Debbie; the headmaster’s office with Debbie and Rachel; the dorms with Debbie, Amy and Tia; the headmaster’s classroom with all the named students; plus various locations around the school with random schoolgirls getting disciplined. Although not part of my original plans for this version, I have also started work on adding extra levels for Debbie and Amy in the punishment system.

1700246193547.jpeg

The headmaster will be spending a lot of time with Claire, but can he afford to relax and let up with her training?

In terms of size, this update won't be quite as big as the last one in terms of word count. However, it will feel much longer as it is non-linear with a much greater variety of characters and locations. The total render count will be similar to version 0.14, although there will be a lot more video animations. One thing I think everyone will notice is the big jump in animation quality. Ada’s spanking at the end of the last update showcased what was possible with a new soft body model. You can expect to see a lot more glorious buttock and thigh jiggling throughout version 0.15.

1700246219757.jpeg

Debbie has been working hard and deserves another reward and an important new responsibility.

My team has been working on some big code changes in the next version as well. The auto-complete punishment feature for easy mode is now fully functional. All players (in either normal or easy mode) will now get a notification before the punishment telling them whether or not the girl is “ready to level”, with hints available as to what to do next if she isn't. Players in easy mode will then be asked if they want to be guided through the punishments, with the game automatically jumping between the necessary actions. This might be a big help to some players. However, more importantly, it will be a huge help to my long suffering Discord moderators, who I am sure are very tired of having to constantly explain how to get Rachel to level 8. Given the mess that is my old code, this feature was no small feat to add, so well done to all involved in the coding and testing. There are lots of other quality of life improvements too, including a new quest log for Lucy (Maid for Pleasure), to help people follow her existing storyline more easily (another big help to the discord mods). It is also now possible to review upcoming proposals at the school board using the headmaster’s computer. Plus there are a few new “easter eggs” hidden around the game.

1700246236248.jpeg

The headmaster needs to teach Debbie and Claire proper body search procedures

So to summarise, the update is in the final stages, although there is still a lot left to do. I was aiming for a release around the end of November but that’s only 3 weeks away now. Being realistic, I think I need another 4 to 6 weeks to get the update to the point where I am happy with it. I know people want some certainty about when the update is coming. However, I don’t want to rush through the remaining scenes just to meet an arbitrary deadline, so I am going to resist the pressure to set a date for just a tiny bit longer. In 2 or 3 weeks time I will be at the Alpha phase and I should be confident enough to set the release schedule.

Altos

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Development Update 50

Hey guys,

I am pleased to report we are in the final stages now for version 0.15. I'd say it is around 80% done at this point. I only have one big class punishment scene left to render, plus about half a dozen or so short and mini scenes in order to add extra flavour and to tie everything together. The main settings for the update will be; Claire’s apartment; after the school play with Claire and the twins; the staff room for training with Claire, Amy and Debbie; the headmaster’s office with Debbie and Rachel; the dorms with Debbie, Amy and Tia; the headmaster’s classroom with all the named students; plus various locations around the school with random schoolgirls getting disciplined. Although not part of my original plans for this version, I have also started work on adding extra levels for Debbie and Amy in the punishment system.

View attachment 3094182

The headmaster will be spending a lot of time with Claire, but can he afford to relax and let up with her training?

In terms of size, this update won't be quite as big as the last one in terms of word count. However, it will feel much longer as it is non-linear with a much greater variety of characters and locations. The total render count will be similar to version 0.14, although there will be a lot more video animations. One thing I think everyone will notice is the big jump in animation quality. Ada’s spanking at the end of the last update showcased what was possible with a new soft body model. You can expect to see a lot more glorious buttock and thigh jiggling throughout version 0.15.

View attachment 3094186

Debbie has been working hard and deserves another reward and an important new responsibility.

My team has been working on some big code changes in the next version as well. The auto-complete punishment feature for easy mode is now fully functional. All players (in either normal or easy mode) will now get a notification before the punishment telling them whether or not the girl is “ready to level”, with hints available as to what to do next if she isn't. Players in easy mode will then be asked if they want to be guided through the punishments, with the game automatically jumping between the necessary actions. This might be a big help to some players. However, more importantly, it will be a huge help to my long suffering Discord moderators, who I am sure are very tired of having to constantly explain how to get Rachel to level 8. Given the mess that is my old code, this feature was no small feat to add, so well done to all involved in the coding and testing. There are lots of other quality of life improvements too, including a new quest log for Lucy (Maid for Pleasure), to help people follow her existing storyline more easily (another big help to the discord mods). It is also now possible to review upcoming proposals at the school board using the headmaster’s computer. Plus there are a few new “easter eggs” hidden around the game.

View attachment 3094189

So to summarise, the update is in the final stages, although there is still a lot left to do. I was aiming for a release around the end of November but that’s only 3 weeks away now. Being realistic, I think I need another 4 to 6 weeks to get the update to the point where I am happy with it. I know people want some certainty about when the update is coming. However, I don’t want to rush through the remaining scenes just to meet an arbitrary deadline, so I am going to resist the pressure to set a date for just a tiny bit longer. In 2 or 3 weeks time I will be at the Alpha phase and I should be confident enough to set the release schedule.

Altos
Wow. Such a quick reply. Thankyou kind stranger.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Development Update 50

Hey guys,

View attachment 3094182

View attachment 3094186

Is it planed to make an update_only file or will the complete size of the download for it will be now over 7GB?
Does this code change mean that the new update completely rewrites everything in the game scripts up to the last current version 0.14.3 public? This would mean for the translators into other languages that not only the new passages added in the next update but the whole game would have to be completely re-translated.
View attachment 3094189

Altos
All good things need their time! So I would be happy to find the new update under my christmas tree. I'll write it as a special present on my christmast wish list for Santa Clause ! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
Is it planed to make an update_only file or will the complete size of the download for it will be now over 7GB?
No "update_only" file is possible unfortunately so a complete download will be necessary.

Does this code change mean that the new update completely rewrites everything in the game scripts up to the last current version 0.14.3 public? This would mean for the translators into other languages that not only the new passages added in the next update but the whole game would have to be completely re-translated.
No, the game core code and the old strings are unchanged (except for a few typos there and there). The current translations should still be working fine.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes