JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
Can someone please post a fix/patch to the "Performance warning" grey screen of death that killed this last update?
(At least for some people. On windows.)

Mister Tickle

Sep 13, 2020
I just hope, there will be more tickling in the update... Can't wait to see...
Yeah, my pleads have been heard. Awesome tickling scene with the twins and Miss Potts. I hope so much that the new item in my inventory can be used in the future. It would be awesome to add an option to the punishment system as well.

Great work!

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
Can someone please post a fix/patch to the "Performance warning" grey screen of death that killed this last update?
(At least for some people. On windows.)
What the screen? Do not think I ever seen an one, though many Renpy games needed to be switched to angle2 renderer for me to fix lags.

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
What the screen? Do not think I ever seen an one, though many Renpy games needed to be switched to angle2 renderer for me to fix lags.
I think it´s the render thing. I have an old laptop, but I ran the previous version (14.1) just fine.
This grey screen is on start-up. It gives two options. Quit, or "change setttings/renders" (I can´t quite remember the wording.)
There are a few options, and I think the "angle2" thing, or something similar, is there. But none of them help.
I believe one of the previous comments mention dissabling a forced switch in renders, somewhere in the config files. But I´m really not good at doing that sort of thing myself.

(Really, I just need a better PC, but they´re expensive...)

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
The Headmaster - 5 Year Anniversary

(posted on Discord by the Dev Team)

On this date in 2019 the very first playable version of The Headmaster was unleashed upon an unsuspecting world. And here we are, with the 15th release already out for nearly 4,000 patreon subscribers, weighing in at almost 572,000 words of dialogue, plus ~125,000 lines of non-dialogue code, ~15,000 images, and over 1000 video loops.

Many congratulations and even more thanks to Altos and Herdone - it is super impressive to have sustained this effort for five years with only 2 full-time people and a couple handfuls of volunteers, growing the game content AND the technical capabilities AND the entertainment value AND the subscriber base all at the same time. Happy Launch-day!

This image is a gift from the dev team that supports the full-timers, on behalf of all the supporters, players and fans

5th-1080-Gege.jpg

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
Still getting the "Sayer b'sc" error when Miss Chang is talking :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This issue occurs from a save that was made with the 0.14.1beta release back in May 2023. It was patched the next day. Saves from 0.14 patreon release or 0.14 public release will not have this bug.

You can solve this by clicking rollback, and then open the console using shift-o and paste or type:

Code:
sc = Character('Miss Chang', color=("#98FB98"))
press return
press esc to close the console
immediately save, overwriting the slot where you loaded the 0.14.1beta save.

maelstrom

Nov 6, 2017
This issue occurs from a save that was made with the 0.14.1beta release back in May 2023. It was patched the next day. Saves from 0.14 patreon release or 0.14 public release will not have this bug.

You can solve this by clicking rollback, and then open the console using shift-o and paste or type:

Code:
sc = Character('Miss Chang', color=("#98FB98"))
press return
press esc to close the console
immediately save, overwriting the slot where you loaded the 0.14.1beta save.
Perfect, thank you! That did it.

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
I think it´s the render thing. I have an old laptop, but I ran the previous version (14.1) just fine.
This grey screen is on start-up. It gives two options. Quit, or "change setttings/renders" (I can´t quite remember the wording.)
There are a few options, and I think the "angle2" thing, or something similar, is there. But none of them help.
I believe one of the previous comments mention dissabling a forced switch in renders, somewhere in the config files. But I´m really not good at doing that sort of thing myself.

(Really, I just need a better PC, but they´re expensive...)
I've solved it, The dev forced angle2 by default and can't be changed unless you decompress the files and edit manualy one of the main scripts, can't tell which one (I already deleted it after playing it) but it's very well commented, says something like "force angle2" it's at the very begining of the script

Can't seem to play this game update, maybe my video card is too old but doesn't seem to happen with many other games, like micock manor, no idea what could be wrong, I tryed with both renderers and deleting persistent, any help or suggestion?
Nevermind, seems the dev forced angle2 renderer in order to avoid a bug and caused a mayor bug making the game unplayable for old PC's
Unpacked the scripts using unren and commented the line that caused the bug, problem solved

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018

Heed my words, brethren, the Headmaster will change us all in the end, for better or worse. Hope with all this overwhelming knowledge i'll be able to extend the average lifespan of my RL relationships to at least a month! (suspect a headmaster-sized tool may help immensely with that too, unfortunately i'm far from having the means to prove that theory)

DoB94

Apr 10, 2020
Can anyone help me with Rachel? It says it's possible to advance to level 8 but I can't do it anyway, not even with guided punishment

Reactions: ukrug

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Version: 0.15.2 Public

IMPORTANT Instructions:

1. Download the APK:
Pixeldrain (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
Size 341 MiB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

**__If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file in place, you can stop here.__**

3. Download the RPA file:
Pixeldrain
Mega
2.07 GiB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.theheadmaster/game
The file MUST be named: archive.14.3.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.
Updated my android port.

Reactions: ZiggyZpider
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes